Clueless, over The Hill Outlaws - OP Updated 06/10/14

• Thread starter CyKosis1973
  • 1,037 comments
YES!!!!

One reason , enjoy the game!!!

This "mess" of tuners came about from two old garage owner that don't have the time, or the opportunities, to run the well astablished garages that they had, and our friend Cy was willing to take us on .... what where you thinking :lol:

We all started as a small garage (if you don't believe me check out the start of Clueless :drool: ). And yours is one I 'd love to see what you do... plus you are an honorary Cluelass, so :P

And to all that are starting garages, never, NEVER give up, the GTP community will be watching :dopey:

I'd love to join in with the tuning, but I've yet to get GT6, maybe after Christmas. :lol:

Looks like instead of changing control of the reserved posts to the assignees, the GTP mods just deleted those posts and added a bunch of links to our quotes.:lol:

On the tuning side of things I'm getting ready to start a short series on building up a Storia X4.
Basic idea for series is that the X4 is your second car bought in game and only funds available to tune it come from completing career mode and seasonal events.
Just using one pass through the events it's eligible for and the coffee breaks/missions/seasonals you can have a fully tuned 500PP killer by end of National B and it can get you enough wins in National A to open up International B. (Haven't done IB license test yet so don't know if it will do any good there or not:odd:)

Looking forward to your buildup of the Storia XD. I also have my 450pp 86 gt about ready to post just waiting to see how the garage format is going to work.

Looks like instead of changing control of the reserved posts to the assignees, the GTP mods just deleted those posts and added a bunch of links to our quotes.:lol:

On the tuning side of things I'm getting ready to start a short series on building up a Storia X4.
Basic idea for series is that the X4 is your second car bought in game and only funds available to tune it come from completing career mode and seasonal events.
Just using one pass through the events it's eligible for and the coffee breaks/missions/seasonals you can have a fully tuned 500PP killer by end of National B and it can get you enough wins in National A to open up International B. (Haven't done IB license test yet so don't know if it will do any good there or not:odd:)

Very good idea. Maybe a series could be made out of it using a different drivetype and set of races to drive the car, earn the cash to build it and see how your changes begin to take effect.

Track Night
So, I haven't really had much time to try out the tuning side of things, I've mostly been plowing through licences and what have you. Can I rouse the usual crew for a track night tonight? Think we'll start off with a Friends only room, until we've got a grip on the situation 👍
@danbojte @Ronald6

Sounds good Cy haven't done any online at all myself.
Please shoot me a message on PSN or here when you get a room open.👍👍

Track Night
So, I haven't really had much time to try out the tuning side of things, I've mostly been plowing through licences and what have you. Can I rouse the usual crew for a track night tonight? Think we'll start off with a Friends only room, until we've got a grip on the situation 👍
@danbojte @Ronald6

I'm making my way through the licenses for now. I'm in the middle of National A somewhere. I didn't spent a cent, didn't bought anything yet, and didn't used any tuning.

If you'll do it, I'll be on your room my friend. 👍

Willdo @XDesperado67, I'm leaving early today, as the builders are finally in, knocking seven shades out off the kitchen. So I'll likely be sat on the sofa or making teas and coffees for the guys. I'll put a room up around 15:00GMT. Likely to be 450PP on SH tyres, so build a few motors and we'll have a few races. There's every chance that I'm going to expand our range of tracks from purely Nurb to include tracks like Bathurst. Man do I think I'm going to enjoy that track a lot..!!

Good news @danbojte, I'm well into the International licences now, I've been using a version of my old 450PP NSX and a Focus ST. I've spent a few pennies and earned them right back again. Hopefully we can earn whilst we race online, otherwise, without seasonals, we're going to be short on cash 👎

Well according to my stats I've got just short of 15 hours driving in the game.

I've earned 1.4 million credits and I've spent 1 mil on tuning :crazy::lol:
Got 192,000 currently in bank.:D

Have bought a few cars but nothing real expensive. BMW 507 for 85k was biggest buy.

Payouts for iB aren't bad.
Did the japanese series with my 500PP X4 and 1st ranges from 25k-30k so can do decent there.

Think Mt Panarama may be my new favorite track. Good technical stuff and high speed sections that give cars a great workout.

@CyKosis1973 What attracted my attention until now, are those amazing Matterhorn tracks. :scared: 👍

search

I'll liking them an awful lot too. I'm not sure how popular they will be with people, but I do enjoy hurtling around skinny tracks 👍

{Cy}

:lol: So here we are my friends, the new begining - GT6. "Erase and Rewind" - The Cardigans. :sly: 👍

Last edited:
Hello my Frinds
Hope you enjoy my tunes and have fun driving it .
My first tune in GT6 coming soon 👍

Online Builds

G27,ABS:1, everything else off, grip: real, tyre wear: normal.

4WD Cars

1- Tommy Kaira ZZll'00 500PP,550PP and 600PP Clueless, over The Hill Outlaws - OP Updated 24/01/14

FF Cars

1- Scirocco R ' 10
Clueless, over The Hill Outlaws - Abarth 500 '09

FR Cars

1- Mazda Roadster RS (NC) '07 Clueless, over The Hill Outlaws - OP Updated 16/01/14
2- Toyota 2000GT'67 Clueless, over The Hill Outlaws - OP Updated 16/01/14
3- Toyota FT-86ll Concept'11Clueless, over The Hill Outlaws - OP Updated 16/01/14

MR Cars

1- Lotus Elise '96 Clueless, over The Hill Outlaws - OP Updated 07/03/14
2- Tommy Kaira ZZ-S '00 Clueless, over The Hill Outlaws - OP Updated 16/01/14

Shootout Builds
G27,ABS:1, everything else off, grip: real, tyre wear: off.

FR Cars

1- Mazda MX-5 Miata 1800 RS (NB,J) '4 Clueless, over The Hill Outlaws - OP Updated 07/03/14
2- Mazda Roadster RS (NC) '07 Clueless, over The Hill Outlaws - OP Updated 07/03/14
3- Plymouth AAR Cuda 340 Six Barrel '70 Clueless, over The Hill Outlaws - OP Updated 16/01/14

Seasonal Builds
G27,ABS:1, this for when the car call me to tune it :dopey:

Last edited:
Back in GT5 a fan asked if I had one word or picture to describe Clueless Tunes, what would it be? The word was easy, FUN!!!!... but I could never get the right picture. Until now :dopey:

v0ds.jpg

look out GTP. Krenkme is having FUN!!!

Can I join the fun 👍 Happy to see the garage up . I don't have the game yet but soon I will have it see you guys .

ND:dopey:
Of course you can, my friend. You're linked on the front page now. Use that post to link all your tunes in 👍

{Cy}

Well according to my stats I've got just short of 15 hours driving in the game.

I've earned 1.4 million credits and I've spent 1 mil on tuning :crazy::lol:
Got 192,000 currently in bank.:D

Have bought a few cars but nothing real expensive. BMW 507 for 85k was biggest buy.

Payouts for iB aren't bad.
Did the japanese series with my 500PP X4 and 1st ranges from 25k-30k so can do decent there.

Think Mt Panarama may be my new favorite track. Good technical stuff and high speed sections that give cars a great workout.
X you have to try that track with the RGT. You would have a blast. Attacking those corners with the slight tail whip of the RGT is orgasmic lol. I was happy they brought that track to the GT series because I love it in rfactor.

Is it just me or are headlights completely useless in GT6?

Just completed the Night Masters races in National A and only reason I could even do the Willow Springs race was because of the driving line. Zero illumination of the track, pretty much everything was just a slightly different shade of black. Even the AI cars were just black blobs with a couple red dots when coming up on them and once you started to pass completely blended into the blackness.

I've driven in heavy fog and had better visability than PD is giving us with their night driving.:drool:

Last edited:
I think they made it that way by design man. At lease you thought to use the driving line, I didn't even think of that and had to do it over a couple time. I did get the high flyers trophy out of it though. I think I flipped the car about 8 times from a left that I thought was a right that ended up straight lol.

I think they made it that way by design man. At least you thought to use the driving line, I didn't even think of that and had to do it over a couple time. I did get the high flyers trophy out of it though. I think I flipped the car about 8 times from a left that I thought was a right that ended up straight lol.
First time I started that race I missed an early corner and when I tried to drive back on track ran into a railing I couldn't see in my headlights until I actually hit it.:crazy:

Is it just me or are headlights completely useless in GT6?

Just completed the Night Masters races in National A and only reason I could even do the Willow Springs race was because of the driving line. Zero illumination of the track, pretty much everything was just a slightly different shade of black. Even the AI cars were just black blobs with a couple red dots when coming up on them and once you started to pass completely blended into the blackness.

I've driven in heavy fog and had better visability than PD is giving us with their night driving.:drool:

It's all about patience, my friend! :sly: :P 👍

Last edited:
Patience?? PATIENCE!?!?! Try out the Goodwood trials for patience. Why on earth did they put that Red Bull thing in there? 👎:(

{Cy}

I already finished those Goodwood challenges, my friend. ;) Just be patient and concentrate to the hot points of the track. Also you can help yourself with TC and other aids to tame that BULL. 👍

Wicked Child
GT6 begginers guide to creating a 500PP Killer on a budget!
Part 1

So me an Ol'Harvey Wallbanger here are going to walk newcomers to GT6 through how they can put together their own 500PP "Wicked Child" Daihatsu Storia X4 '00 that will get them all the way into international B without grinding a bunch of races.
(Note: Sirion was the name used in the European market and the two cars are identical.)
Now if good looks are your criteria for picking a car then you should probably stop reading this right now. If however you want to win races, advance career mode and build some bank then stick with the Wallbanger.

Ok so you've started the game and are the proud owner of a Fit RS '10. Not a bad car but rather limited in its potential.
Unfortunately you only have 13,000 credits left so you need a bit more in the bank. Go to Novice class Sunday Cup and run the High speed Ring race.

Done already and you got the Gold?

Great thats another 4,020credits! So now our bank balance is C17,020.
Lets head on over to the Daihatsu dealership and pick up our project car.
Note: the Storia X4 '00 will be on the second page of the dealership make sure you get that one or the Sirion X4 (J) '00 on the same page and not an earlier year model. Now to paraphrase Henry Ford, you can have any color you want, as long as it's white!:crazy: So with all the hard choices made just buy the car.
You just earned another trophy for those who care about such things, but more importantly you need to say yes use this car now.
Next go to Tuning Parts in the Tuning and Maintenance section. Select Power and purchase Sports Computer and Catalytic Converter:Sports which will give us 14 more HP and raise the PP to 376.
Ooops! Bank is only C620 time to make a bit more. So it's back to Novice and Sunday Cup for us. Lets run the High Speed Ring race again to see how our new car compares to the Fit.

Now back at High Speed Ring first thing to do is select Driving Options.
Ol'Harvey here isn't a great driver so he uses an Automatic Transmission, Driving Line and ABS1. He does set Traction Control to 0 and turn off all the other goodies but feel free to use whatever your comfortable with. With that done lets run the race.

Ok the lighter weight and slightly higher HP make it a little peppier than the Fit but definitely still not setting the track on fire with blazing performance.:lol:
So before we say goodbye to High Speed Ring lets go to Car Settings, select Power, Intake and buy Intake Tuning.
Now our "Wicked Child" has 140HP and 384PP. Still not close to our final goal but a nice improvement.
Bank is back down to C340 so lets finish the Sunday Cup and run the Autumn Ring-Mini race.

Alright another easy win brings our bank to C4460 so lets go to Car Options, Power and buy the Isometric Exhaust Manifold before we sa so long to the Sunday Cup.
Our "Wicked Child" now has 145HP and 389PP but we need more money to further upgrade. Lucky for us the Amateur Cup just unlocked so lets go to the Brands Hatch Indy Circuit race.
Won already? That was quick, unfortunately our bank balance of C5,870 isn't quite enough for our next upgrade so lets move on to the Grand Valley East race.
Got the win? Good lets take our bank of C10,450 to Car Settings, Power and buy the Racing Exhaust for C9,500.
"Wicked Child" 160HP and 402PP, quite an improvement from stock but still a long way from our goal.
So lets move on to Willow Springs International Raceway-Big Willow and finish the Amateur Cup.
Now I don't know about you and it might just have been the Wallbanger's Crazy driving but I didn't see anything resembling either a Willow or a Spring there but at least we got the Amateur Cup finished. Unfortunately my nerves are shot and we're still a bit short of credits for our next upgrade. Luckily the fellows at PD tell us we can take a Coffee Break!
Hint Ol'Harvey swears turning the Traction Control to 0 makes the car more manueverable...I think he just likes the sound the tires make.

Okay so maybe the track is safer, the Wallbanger just earned both Accident Prone and Walking Disaster Zone trophies...:scared:
So much for calming nerves with a bit of Java, Starbucks it isn't.:lol:
At least now we have enough credits to buy a set of Sports Hard tires.
Maybe better tires will make Ol'Harvey's driving a bit more bearable as we do the Novice Championship series.
Looks like this is a three part series with races at Brands Hatch Indy Circuit, Autumn Ring and Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit. Maybe with the money from winning the championship we can make a more major improvement on "Wicked Child".👍👍

Uhm did we win?
Sorry combination of bad coffee and the way "Wicked Child" rolled and swayed through the corners has me feeling a bit sick.:ill:
Oh we did win and not only did we get a nice trophy but another new car for the garage. Great park it next to the Fit for now. Oh our bank is now at C22,770 after winning all three races and getting a nice bonus purse for the championship.
Great let's get a Height-Adjustable, Fully Customizable Suspension installed. That should at least help keep "Wicked Child" from swaying about like a drunk sailor.

Ok so while Ol'Harvey is off to get his license I'll try and summerize where we are with our "Wicked Child" Storia X4 '00 project.

Hey wait a minute you don't have a license! Harvey! I'm talking to you don't just walk away! COME Back here you Ol'Coot!

"Wicked Child" Storia X4 '00
Tires

Sports Hard

Suspension
Height Adjustable, Fully Customizable Suspension
Ride Height: 90/95
Spring Rate: 3.09/3.39
Dampers (Compression): 2/3
Dampers (Extension): 3/4
Anti-Roll Bars: 3/4
Camber Angle: -0.05/+0.10
Power
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Isometric Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Intake Tuning

Performance Points 402PP
Max Power 160HP, Max Torque 116ft-lbs
Weight 840kg
Front/Rear Weight Distribution 58/42

Bank Balance: C5,270

Remember, as Ol'Harvey Wallbanger always says...
Drive hard and have FUN!:cheers::gtpflag:

Maybe a good end to this would be if your partners in the team did something similar choosing an alternative car and the end result would be a shoot out

Wicked Child
GT6 begginers guide to creating a 500PP Killer on a budget!
Part 1

So me an Ol'Harvey Wallbanger here are going to walk newcomers to GT6 through how they can put together their own 500PP "Wicked Child" Daihatsu Storia X4 '00 that will get them all the way into international B without grinding a bunch of races.
(Note: Sirion was the name used in the European market and the two cars are identical.)
Now if good looks are your criteria for picking a car then you should probably stop reading this right now. If however you want to win races, advance career mode and build some bank then stick with the Wallbanger.

Ok so you've started the game and are the proud owner of a Fit RS '10. Not a bad car but rather limited in its potential.
Unfortunately you only have 13,000 credits left so you need a bit more in the bank. Go to Novice class Sunday Cup and run the High speed Ring race.

Done already and you got the Gold?

Great thats another 4,020credits! So now our bank balance is C17,020.
Lets head on over to the Daihatsu dealership and pick up our project car.
Note: the Storia X4 '00 will be on the second page of the dealership make sure you get that one or the Sirion X4 (J) '00 on the same page and not an earlier year model. Now to paraphrase Henry Ford, you can have any color you want, as long as it's white!:crazy: So with all the hard choices made just buy the car.
You just earned another trophy for those who care about such things, but more importantly you need to say yes use this car now.
Next go to Tuning Parts in the Tuning and Maintenance section. Select Power and purchase Sports Computer and Catalytic Converter:Sports which will give us 14 more HP and raise the PP to 376.
Ooops! Bank is only C620 time to make a bit more. So it's back to Novice and Sunday Cup for us. Lets run the High Speed Ring race again to see how our new car compares to the Fit.

Now back at High Speed Ring first thing to do is select Driving Options.
Ol'Harvey here isn't a great driver so he uses an Automatic Transmission, Driving Line and ABS1. He does set Traction Control to 0 and turn off all the other goodies but feel free to use whatever your comfortable with. With that done lets run the race.

Ok the lighter weight and slightly higher HP make it a little peppier than the Fit but definitely still not setting the track on fire with blazing performance.:lol:
So before we say goodbye to High Speed Ring lets go to Car Settings, select Power, Intake and buy Intake Tuning.
Now our "Wicked Child" has 140HP and 384PP. Still not close to our final goal but a nice improvement.
Bank is back down to C340 so lets finish the Sunday Cup and run the Autumn Ring-Mini race.

Alright another easy win brings our bank to C4460 so lets go to Car Options, Power and buy the Isometric Exhaust Manifold before we sa so long to the Sunday Cup.
Our "Wicked Child" now has 145HP and 389PP but we need more money to further upgrade. Lucky for us the Amateur Cup just unlocked so lets go to the Brands Hatch Indy Circuit race.
Won already? That was quick, unfortunately our bank balance of C5,870 isn't quite enough for our next upgrade so lets move on to the Grand Valley East race.
Got the win? Good lets take our bank of C10,450 to Car Settings, Power and buy the Racing Exhaust for C9,500.
"Wicked Child" 160HP and 402PP, quite an improvement from stock but still a long way from our goal.
So lets move on to Willow Springs International Raceway-Big Willow and finish the Amateur Cup.
Now I don't know about you and it might just have been the Wallbanger's Crazy driving but I didn't see anything resembling either a Willow or a Spring there but at least we got the Amateur Cup finished. Unfortunately my nerves are shot and we're still a bit short of credits for our next upgrade. Luckily the fellows at PD tell us we can take a Coffee Break!
Hint Ol'Harvey swears turning the Traction Control to 0 makes the car more manueverable...I think he just likes the sound the tires make.

Okay so maybe the track is safer, the Wallbanger just earned both Accident Prone and Walking Disaster Zone trophies...:scared:
So much for calming nerves with a bit of Java, Starbucks it isn't.:lol:
At least now we have enough credits to buy a set of Sports Hard tires.
Maybe better tires will make Ol'Harvey's driving a bit more bearable as we do the Novice Championship series.
Looks like this is a three part series with races at Brands Hatch Indy Circuit, Autumn Ring and Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit. Maybe with the money from winning the championship we can make a more major improvement on "Wicked Child".👍👍

Uhm did we win?
Sorry combination of bad coffee and the way "Wicked Child" rolled and swayed through the corners has me feeling a bit sick.:ill:
Oh we did win and not only did we get a nice trophy but another new car for the garage. Great park it next to the Fit for now. Oh our bank is now at C22,770 after winning all three races and getting a nice bonus purse for the championship.
Great let's get a Height-Adjustable, Fully Customizable Suspension installed. That should at least help keep "Wicked Child" from swaying about like a drunk sailor.

Ok so while Ol'Harvey is off to get his license I'll try and summerize where we are with our "Wicked Child" Storia X4 '00 project.

Hey wait a minute you don't have a license! Harvey! I'm talking to you don't just walk away! COME Back here you Ol'Coot!

"Wicked Child" Storia X4 '00
Tires

Sports Hard

Suspension
Height Adjustable, Fully Customizable Suspension
Ride Height: 90/95
Spring Rate: 3.09/3.39
Dampers (Compression): 2/3
Dampers (Extension): 3/4
Anti-Roll Bars: 3/4
Camber Angle: -0.05/+0.10
Power
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Isometric Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Intake Tuning

Performance Points 402PP
Max Power 160HP, Max Torque 116ft-lbs
Weight 840kg
Front/Rear Weight Distribution 58/42

Bank Balance: C5,270

Remember, as Ol'Harvey Wallbanger always says...
Drive hard and have FUN!:cheers::gtpflag:

:lol: Hard work here. 👍

Back