5th - 1.492
Final - 2.800
Adjust for speed using final gear
LSD - 11/9/10
Weight Adjustment - 100@ 50

TUNER NOTES -
Ummmm... I'm still learning :lol::dopey:
nmwk.jpg

Used this set-up minus the engine upgrades on the new seasonal, worked just fine.
Thanks

Made for the Plymouth XNR Ghia Roadster time trial Feb. 27th 2014

Plymouth XNR Ghia Roadster
WillowSpringsInternationalRaceway-BigWillow_zpse93c2091.jpg

296hp
430pp
weight 1600 Kg

parts
Oil Change
Sport Hard Tires
Hight Adjustable/Fully Adjustable Suspension
Racing Brakes
Fully Custom Transmission
Fully Custom Mechanical LSD
Triple Plate Clutch
Carbon Shaft
Supercharger

ABS = 1
everything else off

Tune
Ride Hight - Front: 100 Rear: 110
Spring Rate- Front: 7.00 Rear: 4.40
Compression- Front: 3 Rear: 2
Extension- Front: 2 Rear: 4
Anti-roll Bars- Front: 3 Rear: 1
Camber- Front: 0.0 Rear: 0.0
Toe Angle- Front: -0.20 Rear: 0.15
Brakes- Front: 7 Rear: 5

Gearing
Final Gear - 5.000
Top Speed - 124
1st - 3.200
2nd - 2.100
3rd - 1.700
4th - 1.400
5th - 1.140
Final - 4.030

LSD - 12/11/15

Power Limiter - 94.8%

Weight Adjustment - 100@ 50

TUNER NOTES -
Just use this as a base. All drivers have there own style, but this might help you along the way :dopey:

Chevrolet Nova SS '70 500pp SH
vqe9.jpg

A new year and I needed to find a suitible entry for the F.I.T.T. American Classic Shootout. I looked around at some of the pre-80s offerings and settled on a Nova SS in need some tuning love. Now it has five on the floor, a new spoiler, new hood, new suspension, differential, and some computer wizardry to help make even more power. The chassis was lightened to go racing but it needed a few hundred pounds of ballast in the trunk to balance out the handling and to keep the rear tires in check under acceleration. With the throaty roar from the big-block 396, this muscle car is ready to cruise.

Here are a few helpful tips to help achieve a quick lap at Laguna Seca while driving trying to tame the Nova. If the rear tires lose traction while entering a turn try holding a higher gear. The corkscrew can be relatively easy when taken in 2nd gear using light accelerator input. When slowing for Laguna's mid-speed turns I found holding third to be very beneficial to my lap-time. Happy muscle motoring! :dopey:
7v9l.jpg
Hey @Theo777.
Nice job on the Nova.👍 I tried this out last night and had so much fun :D

Keep up the great work!

Mazda MX5 Miata 1600 NR-A (NB, J) '04- MUCH MX5, VERY ORANGE

[Picture to come…you can guess what colour it is without me saying, right?]

Source and Parts list:
Buy from: Dealership
Oil Change: No
Chassis reinforcement: No

Paintjob: Very Orange
Wheels: Rays 57gainer

Weight Reduction Stage 2
Window weight reduction

Engine Stage 3
Intake Manifold
Supercharger

Transmission: F/C
Clutch: Triple plate
Carbon Drive Shaft
Fully Adjustable LSD

Suspension: F/C
Racing Brakes

Tires: SH

The Tune
Ballast weight : 1kg
Power Limiter : 90.8%

Transmission
Top Speed: 99, Final Gear: 2.500
1st: 4.050
2nd: 2.895
3rd: 2.204
4th: 1.734
5th: 1.394

Approximate Top Speed: 140mph
LSD
Initial: 5
Acceleration: 12
Braking: 7

Suspension
Ride height: 85/85
Spring rate: 7.45/6.20
Dampers (Compression): 4/3
Dampers (Extension): 8/6
Anti-roll bars: 4/5
camber: 0.0/0.0
Toe angle: -0.15/0.05
Brake balance: 5/5

ABS: 1
Everything else: OFF
tuned with a DS3

The car has 437 PP, weighs 925Kg with a 50/50 front/rear weight
distribution, has a power to weight ratio of 4.62 kg/hp, has 200 HP
@5800 rpm and produces 198.1 ft-lb torque @4800 rpm

Last edited:
Nice picture my friend showing how worst my tune on this car :lol: I love it looks good also . 👍

Yes, sorry about that. had some technical issues with the other pics :boggled:. Hopefully now a more balanced view should anyone peruse the thread :lol:. It really is a great drive.

I've also put in a pic of Desperado's TTS, and ACSR's Abarth on the same post.

And a cheeky shot of the Suzuki Alto from @Niku Driver HC and Ronald6's Blitzen 'Nynaeve'.

Last edited:
This has been doing the rounds on my social media feed, thought you guys might like it. It's from some ime last year, but there maybe a few of you who haven't seen it yet...
@praiano63
SOURCE - Honda has created this incredible a video tribute to Ayrton Senna. They took the actual data from Senna’s 1989 McLaren-Honda to create an audio/visual lap of Suzuka. Wow.
To watch Ayrton’s 1989 Japanese GP qualifying lap, click here.

It looks like the garage has been keeping busy with fresh tunes while I was out. I took a bit of time off from GT but I'm thinking of trying to reclaim some night and weekend tuning and driving time. Expect some form of quirky tunes to be released soon!

@krenkme That Plymouth concept looks fun! I'll have to try that time trial if it is still available.

@Thorin Cain I'm glad you like the Nova! I always love pushing the limits of the old muscle cars. I know that eventually I'll get around to tuning more vintage classics.

@CyKosis1973 That video gave me goose bumps and was the best light show I've seen in awhile!
PS: Good luck to the COTHO MX-5 shootout participants!👍

Nissan Bluebird 1600 Deluxe (510) '69
510_TM_1_zps406df1e5.jpg

Here is a quick little sedan I built just to get back into the swing of tuning. This 510 turbo was tuned at Trial Mountain but seems at home on lower-mid speed circuits. The transmission settings are only good for about 120mph so, lower the final drive if you want the bluebird to fly. A wide range of tires can be equipped anything from safe sports tires to the fun comfort mediums. This car now has the looks and just enough performance that it might surprise a sports car or two.

GT Version: 1.04
Performance Points: 400 PP
Max Power: 177 HP
Torque: 149 ft-lbs
Weight: 930 kg
Front/Rear Weight Distribution: 55 : 45
Drivetrain: FR
Power Limiter: 100.0%
Power to Weight: 5.25 kg/HP

Tires: CM-SS

Performance Parts
No Oil Change!
Suspension Kit: Height Adjustable, Fully-Customizable
Transmission: Fully-Customizable Dog-Clutch
Fully Customizable Mechanical LSD
Triple-Plate Clutch Kit
Carbon Drive Shaft
Engine Tuning Stage 2
Sports Computer
Isometric Exhaust Manifold
Intake Tuning
High RPM Range Turbo Kit
Weight Reduction Stage 1
Paint: Issel Blue Pearl
Wheels: Inch Up:2 RAYS 57Gainer
Wheel Paint: Bright Silver Metallic

Suspension Kit
Ride Height: 120 / 120
Spring Rate: 6.22 / 4.64
Compression: 5 / 4
Extension: 3 / 3
Anti-Roll: 5 / 5
Camber: 0.2 / 0.0
Toe: -0.04 / 0.07

Brake Disc & Calipers:
Standard: Brake Balance: 5/5

Differential Gear
LSD Rear: 6 / 11 / 10

Transmission
Top Speed: 118 mph
1st: 3.783
2nd: 2.350
3rd: 1.825
4th: 1.397
5th: 1.113
Final Gear: 3.350 adjust to taste

Performance Upgrades
Aero: 0 / 0
Ballast: 66kg / +50

Happy Driving!
510_MR_1_zps8723baaa.jpg

Hello my friends
@Theo777 Good to see you back with this tune 👍 I will try that one as I'm tuning those days some cars at this rang on NURB RING .

I have a tune for NURB RING using CS Tiers and 400PP , this car tuning on online racing mode and the lap time is 8:27.xxx from starting point on race mode without draft .
And 8:22.xxx lap time on online mode time attack .
Can any one say to me is it good time or not please . If not I will work more on it but if its good i will post it by today . For my opinion this car in my hand is the fastest 400PP CS car over all others , I wish I hear from you . Thanks

ND

Hello my friends
@Theo777 Good to see you back with this tune 👍 I will try that one as I'm tuning those days some cars at this rang on NURB RING .

I have a tune for NURB RING using CS Tiers and 400PP , this car tuning on online racing mode and the lap time is 8:27.xxx from starting point on race mode without draft .
And 8:22.xxx lap time on online mode time attack .
Can any one say to me is it good time or not please . If not I will work more on it but if its good i will post it by today . For my opinion this car in my hand is the fastest 400PP CS car over all others , I wish I hear from you . Thanks

ND
Post it. :P ;)

Don't worry @Woodski_427, as soon as ND posts Knight Rider you'll find satisfaction.
Two words: mind control. Don't bother steering with a controller or wheel, just think where you want the car to go and it'll do it. I had a top 3 race Of All Time (echoing: time time time...) earlier today and it was in and against Knight Rider.

I think ND is now at the same level as MCH and Praiano.

*wonders if there are a few interesting 400pp tunes and races coming up* :)

Hi my friend , I will post the 400PP CS in hours and we will race it today together online same time we used to be on 👍

Don't worry @Woodski_427, as soon as ND posts Knight Rider you'll find satisfaction.
Two words: mind control. Don't bother steering with a controller or wheel, just think where you want the car to go and it'll do it. I had a top 3 race Of All Time (echoing: time time time...) earlier today and it was in and against Knight Rider.

I think ND is now at the same level as MCH and Praiano.

Wow , that's more than what I think on my tunes , I can't be like those great guys , I'm far away from that . I'm just average tuner get lucky on number editor . Thank you my friend that's means a lot for me . 👍

ND

Last edited:
@Ronald6

(ds3, ABS 1, Grand Valley 10 laps)

Subaru Legacy B4 Blitzen '00

Low Speed Corner:
Entry:
Very stable but does understeer on the brakes, a little unwilling to rotate at times
Mid: A ton of grip, feels a little heavy but it doesn't cause any major problems
Exit: No drama, just grips and goes
Comments: You need to be careful on entry because the car is so stable that understeer will develop if you try and push too hard, once you have figured out your entry speed and turning point its fine and extremely predictable.

Mid Speed Corner:
Entry:
A little bit of understeer but nothing unusual or unmanageable
Mid: Great grip, holds its line well and remains progressive
Exit: No drama, stays stable under acceleration and gets the power down well
Comments: Feels fairly good in mid speed bends, nice and balanced, a little bit of understeer on entry but that is to be expected with most 4wd's. If you can be progressive with the power it keeps the nose pointed where you want it and doesn't drag wide.

High Speed Corner
Entry:
No real problems, hint of understeer
Mid: Plenty of grip and holds line well
Exit: No drama, just grips and goes, can develop a little more understeer if you push too hard
Comments: Nothing to say here really, the car performs well without any difficulties or surprises but can show its weight if you try to carry too much speed through a bend.

Tune Comments: Overall its a very stable and easy to drive car, rarely does anything to surprise, just grips and goes. For me it felt a little too stable which prevented me pushing any harder, it suits a very clean and clinical style of driving and would be good for long races but don't expect this thing to be lighting up the timing screens on a hot lap.

I think the differentials are causing a few of the understeer problems, I ran it with the stock diff for comparison and it felt a lot livelier and easier to push. The suspension feels spot on though, I was expecting more understeer but it felt pretty nimble.

Clueless over The Hill Outlaws
-----------------------------------
KNIGHT RIDER
-------------------
LOTUS ELISE '96
400PP COMFORT SOFT
-------------------------------

06im.jpg

Comfort Soft tires
ONLINE it will go with you any where what ever you ORDER IT TO GO .
OFFLINE the same as what I wrote up but maybe you will found little under steer .
Tuned to enjoy the time Driving it and to have some FUN

NO OIL CHANGE
Date Acquired : 10/01/2014
Wheel : Inch 2 ( RAYS 57Xtreme )
Car Paint : Obsidian Black Pearl
Distance Driven = 310,8 Miles
Displacement = 1,796cc
Performance points = 400PP
Max. Power = 144 BHP/ 6,500 rpm
Max. Torque = 19,2 Kgfm/ 3,500 rpm
Drivetrain = MR
Weight = 902kg
Weight dis =50:50
Power/weight = 6,26 kg/BHP
Power Limiter =99,1%

ABS= 1
Everything else = off
Tuned with wheel G27
Controller sensitive = 0
Online room settings
Tyre/FuelNormal
Grip. Real
Slipstream Real
Surface water at race (0)%

Parts :

Aero Kits Type A
Rear Wing Custom Wing-Type A
Suspension Height-Adjustable , Fully-customization
Race brakes Kit
Transmission Fully customizable
LSD kit
Triple plate clutch Kit
Racing Exhaust
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Intake Tuning
Body Weight stage 1
Carbon Bonnet body colour
Window weight Reduction

Tires:

Wheel Inch 2 RAYS 57Xtreme
Paint = Austin Yellow
Comfort Soft tires

Suspension:

Height= 90 / 90
Springs= 5.00 / 6.97
Dampers(c)= 3 / 4
Dampers(e)= 3 / 5
Anti roll bars= 5 / 4
Camber= 0.0 / 0.0
Toe Angle= -0.14 / 0.08
Brake= 3 / 2

LSD

Initial Torque 10
Acceleration Sensitivity 14
Braking Sensitivity 16

Downforce= 15
Ballast= 200 KG @ -37 %

setup the transmission after you buy all the parts .

Transmission:

Reset to Default
Then Final Gear 5.000
Then Top Speed 112mph
Gears:
1st = 3.242
2nd = 2.350
3rd = 1.780
4th = 1.366
5th = 1.070
Final gear again to : 3.400 or 3.450

This gear box made on NURB RING .

Final gear 3.400 is for more draft speed on the back of the others cars and I don't think you need that :lol:

Final gear 3.450 is for attacking the corner and the track without help from other cars draft .

Tuned for Taking down any car at the rang of 400PP CS ON NURB RING
BEST LAP TIME 1:22.678 ( time attack on my Hand )
BEST LAP TIME 1:26.986 ( Online Race )

o59d.jpg

This is the fastest car you will drive ever on NURB RING :sly:
As always Corner Survive (Slow in / Fast out) 👍 Is the secret of any tune I do it .

HOPE YOU ENJOY THE KNIGHT RIDE

Note
You can use the tune on this car for another version of the Elise with higher PP .

ND

Last edited:
@DolHaus :
Thanks for the great review. Very informative.

Yes, understeer can be a problem with this car. I thought it was best to try to mitigate its reaction rather than eliminate it completely, which would neuter the car.

The stability, and its ensuing blandness comes from the fact I don't like over active cars when racing online. Especially on Nordy with its narrow and anti-flat track.

I'll take a look at the LSD again, see if I can make the car livelier. (After I test Ridoxs' Honda and your Mitsu Evolution, but before I tune the Stratos Rally car. And, oh yeah, after the wife and I go shopping for another Subaru. {I wonder what her name will be, Egwene? Ahvienda?})

@DolHaus :
Thanks for the great review. Very informative.

Yes, understeer can be a problem with this car. I thought it was best to try to mitigate its reaction rather than eliminate it completely, which would neuter the car.

The stability, and its ensuing blandness comes from the fact I don't like over active cars when racing online. Especially on Nordy with its narrow and anti-flat track.

I'll take a look at the LSD again, see if I can make the car livelier. (After I test Ridoxs' Honda and your Mitsu Evolution, but before I tune the Stratos Rally car. And, oh yeah, after the wife and I go shopping for another Subaru. {I wonder what her name will be, Egwene? Ahvienda?})
The understeer isn't a massive problem but it does hamper your entry speed needlessly and could be quite easily solved by playing with the front diff, the rear feels fine as it is but might benefit from a slightly lower initial to allow for greater rotation when not on the power. If you stick the stock diff back on for comparison I'm sure you'll see what I mean, overall grip is roughly the same but the car feels more nimble and willing. In my experiece you can throw some fairly extreme diff settings on 4wd cars of this power level without losing stability

Back