Clueless, over The Hill Outlaws - OP Updated 06/10/14

• Thread starter CyKosis1973
  • 1,037 comments
Great after spending large parts of the last several days on my second account doing part 4 of my "Wicked Child" series PD changes the payouts for events.:drool::banghead: at least its now more money and not less.👍👍

They've also castrated my Mira, now has less power than it had in GT5. 👎👎:(

Great after spending large parts of the last several days on my second account doing part 4 of my "Wicked Child" series PD changes the payouts for events.:drool::banghead: at least its now more money and not less.👍👍

They've also castrated my Mira, now has less power than it had in GT5. 👎👎:(
GrrrrrahhhhHhHhHHHHH!!! :grumpy:

Just want let everyone in the garage know that their is a bug when using aftermarket wheels. If your car has larger or wider tires on the rear it will default to the stock front tire size for all 4 when adding custom wheels. I can confirm less grip in the rear on my ford 05 gt using custom wheels. Also no change yet with update 1.02. Some may already know this it has been discussed in another thread already here. (Spin) Problem Handling Cars list

Carnography
Firebird Trans Am '78
After completing our "Wicked Child" series and unleashing the "Jägermeister" to hunt down Supercars, Ol'Harvey Wallbanger was looking to relax a bit.
With his recent bout of Disco Fever still echoing through his mind the choice of cars was simple.
Now the Trans Am was seen by many as the last gasp of the soon to be extinct Muscle Cars. With outrageous amounts of power strait from the factory having been sacrificed on the twin alters of the insurance companies and anti-polution laws the auto makers had fallen back on over the top styling to attract the young buyers. The Firebird Trans Am was perhaps the most flamboyant example of flashy looks replacing true performance. Its prominant role in many movies and TV shows had it featuring prominently in many of the young Wallbanger's teen fantasies.
Never mind that in reality it was slow, heavy and handled like a cow in quicksand, it looked COOL!
Well now Ol'Harvey finally gets his chance to live out some of those fantasies, add to the already outrageous looks and along the way give that screaming chicken some performance to match its looks.
So get out those leasure suits, slip on your gold chains and aviators and indulge in a little "Carnography".
Ol'Harvey promises it won't give you hairy palms!:crazy::lol:

Soft Core
Parts List

Do oil change or HP, Torque and PP won't match!
Tires
Sport Hard - Sport Soft
Suspension
Height-Adjustable, Fully Customizable Suspension
Racing Brakes
Drivetrain
Fully Customizable Dog-Clutch Transmission
Fully Customizable Mechanical Limited Slip Differential (FCMLSD)
Triple-Plate Clutch Kit
Carbon Drive Shaft
Power
Engine Tuning; Stage 1
Sports Exhaust
Catalytic Converter Sports
Intake Tuning
Body
Weight Reduction; Stage 3
Carbon Hood (Body Color)
Window Weight Reduction
Aero Parts
Aero Kit; Type C
Rear Wing; Custom Wing - Type B
Other; Part C
Paintjob; Stock - Black Special Edition
Wheels; Stock

Settings
Suspension
Ride Height
110/115
Spring Rate 6.74/6.52
Compression 4/4
Extension 4/4
Anti-Roll Bars 5/5
Camber 2.2/1.8
Toe Angle -0.05/0.00
Brake Balance 3/5
Drivetrain
Transmission
Set Max Speed (Auto Set) to 224mph
FCMLSD
-Initial 20
-Acceleration 10
-Braking 15
Power
Power Limiter
100%
Body
Downforce
Ballast 42kg at +50

The car has following stats:
Performance Points 500PP
Max Power 361HP
Max Torque 480ft-lb
Weight 1,355kg with a 54/46 weight distribution.

Now of course the Wallbanger can only take so much relaxation and while "Soft Core Carnography" makes for great cruising it isn't really centerfold material so of course he had to go and turn the volumn up to 11 and make some "Hard Core Carnography"

Hard Core
Parts List

Do oil change or HP, Torque and PP won't match!
Tires
Sport Hard - Sport Soft
Suspension
Height-Adjustable, Fully Customizable Suspension
Racing Brakes
Drivetrain
Fully Customizable Dog-Clutch Transmission
Fully Customizable Mechanical Limited Slip Differential (FCMLSD)
Triple-Plate Clutch Kit
Carbon Drive Shaft
Power
Engine Tuning; Stage 3
Sports Computer
Sports Exhaust
Isometric Exhaust
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Intake Tuning
Supercharger
Body
Weight Reduction; Stage 3
Carbon Hood (Body Color)
Window Weight Reduction
Aero Parts
Aero Kit; Type C
Rear Wing; Custom Wing - Type B
Other; Part C
Paintjob; Stock - Black Special Edition
Wheels; Stock

Settings
Same as above except;
Power Limiter 99.9%

The car has following stats:
Performance Points 600PP
Max Power 731HP
Max Torque 936ft-lb
Weight 1,355kg with a 54/46 weight distribution.

Remember
As Ol'Harvey Wallbanger always says...
Drive Hard and have FUN!:cheers::gtpflag:

Independent Review

Last edited:
Seriously? No comments on the Trans Am yet? Was my name and write-up a bit to much for everyone?::odd::drool:

On a happier note...Ol'Harvey Wallbanger here finally got around to getting his International A license this morning.👍👍
Of course the first thing he did was jump back in "Wicked Child" then go out and win the iA Real Circuits Tour on Sport Soft tires no less!:bowdown::gtpflag:
Says he wants to take her to the Touring Car Championship tomorrow...:crazy::lol:

@XDesperado67 I'll be trying out the Trans Am this weekend for sure...hopefully even tomorrow afternoon.

As an aside: my personal preference on the Wicked Child post-oil change was to simply use the power limiter instead of adding more weight. I felt like, for me, that the extra power wasn't enough to compensate for the heavier load (even more speakers for Mr. Wallbanger's system?).

Also, got a chance to use @ACSR421 's Abarth 500 tune. Another fun, and easy to drive car for clumsy old me. Meant to do a couple of races in it to try it out before bed, and before I knew it, I had done about a dozen races, and put almost 100 miles on it.

Can't wait to see what else you guys/gals come up with.

@The Hitman trust me because of the way the PP scale works and power limiting works you'll end up ahead adding the touch of extra weight to the "Wicked Child". Plus it takes her to 50/50 weight distribution and really lets her dance.
If your happy with the handling as is and really don't want to add the extra weight then I suggest swapping the Sports Exhaust for the Racing exhaust. You'll wind up with nearly identical numbers to the original tune. (Might still need a very tiny touch of power limiter as well.)
Anyways I do know that the way I've suggested with the extra weight will result in a higher top speed than other methods you could use for staying at 500PP.

Talked to ACSR421 earlier today and he might see about doing a full transmission tune for my cars. (Lack of info and my being rather a hack has so far defeated my attempts at proper transmission tuning:drool:) So keep an eye out anyways for possible future updates.:sly:

Thanks for checking out our tunes and looking forward to hearing what you think of "Carnography"...good or bad! :drool:
I like the way it drives, "feels" right for what it is, but others may disagree. At 500PP its more of a cruiser than hard charging racer. At 600PP it still remains very tractable though you'll have to be a bit more careful with the throttle, especially on SH tires.:scared::lol:

** UPDATED - 29/12/13 **
New gearbox, revised suspension and differential too.

Ford Focus ST '13
- 450PP SH "Nordschleife Edition"

51t1.jpg

w11d.png

Last edited:
@XDesperado67 Well, if you're assuring me the weight is performance based and not stereo system based, I'll give it another shot tonight. ;) I'll also give your exhaust suggestion a try, and give you my extremely unscientific personal findings. Heck credits are so plentiful suddenly, I could just make 4 Wicked Childs...Children? Including a non-oil change one.

Seriously? No comments on the Trans Am yet? Was my name and write-up a bit to much for everyone?::odd::drool:

On a happier note...Ol'Harvey Wallbanger here finally got around to getting his International A license this morning.👍👍
Of course the first thing he did was jump back in "Wicked Child" then go out and win the iA Real Circuits Tour on Sport Soft tires no less!:bowdown::gtpflag:
Says he wants to take her to the Touring Car Championship tomorrow...:crazy::lol:

Ouch!!! Sports hard + supercharger = headaches. Hardcore not recommended on sports hard. Lots of power, but lots of time spent with the wall too! Took the supercharger of and it's a lot more manageable. Easily won at brands hatch in the fighting muscle series. Will complete the trio in the car. Good effort with a car I probably wouldn't have used otherwise.

Edit: Nice ride around Spa and felt light and nimble around Eiger.

Last edited:
The Meat
Based on the Honda Beat '91
i4sq.jpg

fezo.jpg

182bhp
430pp
weight 791 Kg

parts
Oil Change
Paint - Etna Black
+2 inch tires
Rear Wing
Sport tires (SH,SM,SS)
Hight Adjustable/Fully Adjustable Suspension
Fully Custom Transmission
Triple Plate Clutch
LSD
Stage 3 engine
Sports Computer
Intake Tuning
Racing Exhaust
Isometric Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter: Sport
High RPM Turbo
Stage 3 weight Reduction
Hood
Window
ABS = 1
everything else off

Tune
Ride Hight - Front: 80 Rear: 80
Spring Rate- Front: 3.00 Rear: 3.25
Compression- Front: 2 Rear: 2
Extension- Front: 1 Rear: 1
Anti-roll Bars- Front: 3 Rear: 2
Camber- Front: 2.0 Rear: 3.0
Toe Angle- Front: -0.18 Rear: 0.13
Brakes- Front: 5 Rear: 4

Gearing
Top Speed - 155
1st - 2.700
2nd - 1.960
3rd - 1.450
4th - 1.105
5th - 0.889
Final - 4.888
Adjust for speed using final gear
*Still learning the trans. Not set for standing starts :scared:
LSD - 15/10/10
Weight Adjustment - 115@-37
Downforce: 20

TUNER NOTES -
Still learning, so this tune will change the more I learn.
The Transmission is set long to avoid some wheel spin, so no standing starts, and try not to stall.
So for now here it is, the Clueless, over The Hill Outlaws Honda Beat "The Meat"... Enjoy? :dopey:
jk07.jpg

Used in:
-Novice: Sunday Cup/Amateur Cup/Novice Champ
-B: Freshman Cup/City Trials/5 Min. Races/Japanes '90 Race
-A: 500pp Clubman/Night Masters/Turbo Sport Series

Last edited:
Pink Torpedo
Based on the Plymouth XNR Ghia Roadster
ku3v.jpg

jaz6.jpg

507bhp
525pp
weight 1600 Kg

parts
Oil Change
Paint - Mouln Rouge
+1 inch tires...I think :dopey:
Sport tires (SH,SM,SS)
Racing Brakes
Triple Plate Clutch
Carbon Shaft
LSD
Stage 3 engine
Sports Computer
Intake Tuning
Racing Exhaust
Supercharger
ABS = 1
everything else off

Tune
Ride Hight - Front: 100 Rear: 110
Spring Rate- Front: 4.00 Rear: 3.00
Compression- Front: 2 Rear: 4
Extension- Front: 3 Rear: 2
Anti-roll Bars- Front: 3 Rear: 1
Camber- Front: 0.8 Rear: 2.5
Toe Angle- Front: -0.10 Rear: 0.10
Brakes- Front: 5 Rear: 5

Gearing
Top Speed - 168
1st - 4.110
2nd - 2.800
3rd - 2.070
4th - 1.750
5th - 1.492
Final - 2.800
LSD - 11/9/10
Weight Adjustment - 100@ 50

TUNER NOTES -
Ummmm... I'm still learning :lol::dopey:
nmwk.jpg

Last edited:
@biffa3 you have to be very very gentle with the Hard Core version on SH.:crazy::lol: Obviously drives much easier on SS. The Soft Core version is very nice even on SH. Just lacks that big kick in the backside obviously.

@DigitalBaka you somehow expected us not to be at least as strange in GT6 as we were in GT5? :odd::lol:

this car surprises me beautiful work on nurburgring
-ABARTH I personally saw some of their cars win the raly (Raly TAP Portugal) in proper time taking in the famous mountain Freita describe too miss those times but I witnessed one of the most beautiful disputes between fiat 124 spider abarth and datson 240J Senao me today mistakenly set the name of nissan but all abarth what impressed me most were the (FIAT 131 ABARTH MIRAFIORI) FANTASTIC CAR on earth as the street circuit, but the 500 and show,:cheers:

know that it is not 500 abarth '09 but felt much miss those times

Last edited:
Clueless over The Hill Outlaws

"Mazda RX-7 Type RZ (fd,j) '96"
Updated 1/19/14

Source and Parts list:
Buy from: Mazda (do not change oil)
Paintjob: Stock
Wheels: Stock
aero : Stock
Weight Reduction: stage 2
Window Weight Reduction: yes
Carbon Hood: yes
Chassis reinforcement: no
Turbo: stock
ECU Tuning: no
Engine Tuning: no
Intake tuning: no
Exhaust Manifold: no
Catalytic Converter: no
Exhaust: Race no
Transmission: Six speed
Clutch/flywheel: Triple Plate Clutch
Carbon Drive Shaft: yes
LSD: yes
Suspension: FC
Tires: SH

Suspension
Ride height front 108, rear 110
Spring rate front 6.88, rear 7.58
Dampers (Compression) front 4 rear 3
Dampers (Extension) front 4 rear 3
Anti-roll bars front 3 rear 3
Camber angle front 0.0 rear 0.0
Toe angle front .00 rear .20
Brakes: stock fr 2 rr 1

LSD
front = initial 16, acceleration 8, braking 26

Transmission
Set final to highest setting then top speed to 112mph
1st: 3.028, 2nd: 2.194, 3rd: 1.710, 4th: 1.371, 5th: 1.132, 6th: .985
final: 3.560

The Tune
Ballast weight : 0/0
Power Limiter : 99.5%
Transmission: Manual
ABS: 1
Everything else: OFF

The car has 450 PP, weighs 1097Kg with a 50/50 front/rear weight
distribution, has a power to weight ratio of 4.20 kg/hp, has 261 HP
@6500 rpm and produces 217 ft-lb torque @5000 rpm

Notes:
Tested and tuned online at NBR 'Nord. The RX-7 is finaly driveable again in GT6. I chose this '96 version of the car because it qualifies for the '90s japanese events.

ENJOY, AC

Last edited:
Okay, since this car turned out to be something special, I decided it needed it's own post.

I don't race a lot of road cars, but I was looking for one in online play, and this is the first one suggested to me.

I tuned it up to the standards (I changed the oil, and took the alternate settings), and it barely put a dent in my funds, so that's a huge plus.

The first race I did was on my go-to test course: Mount Panorama. I chose this one because it has a good mix of straights and corners. The car handled very well, and I beat the competition (Set to beginner) by a long shot. It never revved out, I never crashed, never overshot a corner, and didn't crash into any cars, and my lap time was 2:27-something (Good for me).

The second race was on the Madrid course. I had my first crash here, but only because I got greedy on the late-breaking up against my Intermediate opponents. Still beat the competition very easily, and it handled all of the turns very well.

My third and final race was on deep forest raceway (My favorite track). This time it was professional opponents, so I set it to two laps instead of one, to give me more time to overtake. Turns out I didn't need it, because lap 2 was just a victory lap.

Here is the problem I had with it, please let me know if this is just road cars in general though, as this is a new field to me. It takes a while to brake. I found that it can take a little bit to slow down enough for some turns.

Another problem I had, that was definitely no fault to the tune, was that it had the blacked-out interior. I like driving in cockpit mode to add to the "realism" of the game. Again, this is no one's fault but PDs.

The summary is that it is a great car to drive, great handling, a realistic speed, amazingly fast out of corners, so it's great for the more technical courses, and it's absolutely a blast to drive. It's also the only dahaitsu I've liked to drive so far.

Thanks for the tune, and keep up the good work!

@Dagger311 glad you found it to be a fun drive.:cheers:
Brakes seem to be more of a personal preference issue than some other parts of a tune. Would suggest you try slightly raising them and see if that helps.
Tire grade will also impact your braking so you'll need to leave a bit more room for it with SH than SS. Of course I also have way to much fun putting the car into corners sideways and letting the 4wd pull me out, obviously not good if you run with tire wear on.:crazy::lol:

Pink Torpedo
Based on the Plymouth XNR Ghia Roadster
ku3v.jpg

jaz6.jpg

507bhp
525pp
weight 1600 Kg

parts
Oil Change
Paint - Mouln Rouge
+1 inch tires...I think :dopey:
Sport tires (SH,SM,SS)
Racing Brakes
Triple Plate Clutch
Carbon Shaft
LSD
Stage 3 engine
Sports Computer
Intake Tuning
Racing Exhaust
Supercharger
ABS = 1
everything else off

Tune
Ride Hight - Front: 100 Rear: 110
Spring Rate- Front: 4.00 Rear: 3.00
Extention- Front: 2 Rear: 4
Compression- Front: 3 Rear: 2
Anti-roll Bars- Front: 3 Rear: 1
Camber- Front: 0.8 Rear: 2.5
Toe Angle- Front: -0.10 Rear: 0.10
Brakes- Front: 5 Rear: 5

Gearing
Top Speed - 168
1st - 4.110
2nd - 2.800
3rd - 2.0709
4th - 1.750
5th - 1.492
Final - 2.800
LSD - 11/9/10
Weight Adjustment - 100@ 50

TUNER NOTES -
Ummmm... I'm still learning :lol::dopey:
nmwk.jpg

I just have a couple of questions on the transmission on this one:

Gear 3: 2.0709; which number past the decimal point should I drop? There's only three numbers past the period.
Gear 5: 1.492; the highest mine goes is 1.421. How do I get this?

Thanks in advance, I already did everything else, and wanted clarification on this before I tried it too.

Edit: I think I'll just keep the brakes the way they are on the dahaitsu, I'll get used to it, but thanks for the suggestion.

I just have a couple of questions on the transmission on this one:

Gear 3: 2.0709; which number past the decimal point should I drop? There's only three numbers past the period.
Gear 5: 1.492; the highest mine goes is 1.421. How do I get this?

Thanks in advance, I already did everything else, and wanted clarification on this before I tried it too.

Edit: I think I'll just keep the brakes the way they are on the dahaitsu, I'll get used to it, but thanks for the suggestion.

Gear 3, drop the 9. And 5th should be all the way to the right. I will fix the problem as soon as I get home. Thanks for pointing it out, and I hope you like it :scared::nervous::dopey:

Back