Clueless, over The Hill Outlaws - OP Updated 06/10/14

• Thread starter CyKosis1973
  • 1,037 comments
Congratulations on the tune's of the week AC and XD! I finally reached the 200% login bonus and earned a few million credits so I can afford to build a few of these cars. Hopefully I can sort out the MR-S I've been attempting to tune... it's been quite temperamental when equipped with a big turbo.

Just made the road cone, but decided against the leaf, cause the Tesla is a much better electric car. Going to wait till you finish the gearing to make it though. The speed of light lol.

Heart & Seoul
Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track '13
Ol'Harvey Wallbanger needed a car for the International B; Polyphony Digital Cup. Of course being the Wallbanger it needed to be something not on the common list of suspects. A trip through the dealerships turned up this fine looking Coupe sitting in the Hyundai dealership and Ol'Harvey immediately bought one in Tsukuba Red. He quickly breezed through the Polyphony Digital Cup in it, but saw definite room for improvement.
The Wallbanger first started with a more modestly tuned 500PP version he named the "Kimchi Express" which proved to be very competitive in that class.
Of course as usual he then had to up the stakes and created a 550PP Supercar killer code named the "Soju Experience".
So put some Heart & Seoul in your life. Start with spicy delivery from the "Kimchi Express" then cut loose for some serious thrills with "Soju Experience".

Kimchi Express
Parts List

Do oil change or HP, Torque and PP won't match!
Tires
Sport Hard - Sport Soft
Suspension
Height-Adjustable, Fully Customizable Suspension
Racing Brakes
Drivetrain
Fully Customizable Dog-Clutch Transmission
Fully Customizable Mechanical Limited Slip Differential (FCMLSD)
Triple-Plate Clutch Kit
Carbon Drive Shaft
Power
Sports Computer
Sports Exhaust
Body
Weight Reduction; Stage 3
Carbon Hood
Window Weight Reduction
Aero Parts
Aero Kit; Type B
Rear Wing; Custom Wing - Type A
Paintjob; Stock - Tsukuba Red
Wheels; Stock

Settings
Suspension
Ride Height
95/100
Spring Rate 5.51/5.07
Compression 3/3
Extension 4/4
Anti-Roll Bars 5/5
Camber 2.0/1.6
Toe Angle 0.00/+0.10
Brake Balance 4/5
Drivetrain
Transmission
Set Max Speed (Auto Set) to 217mph
1st 3.300
2nd 2.025
3rd 1.550
4th 1.225
5th 0.975
6th 0.775
Final 3.600
FCMLSD
-Initial 20
-Acceleration 12
-Braking 20
Power
Power Limiter
99.9%
Body
Downforce
Ballast 29kg at +50

The car has following stats:
Performance Points 500PP
Max Power 395HP
Max Torque 322ft-lb
Weight 1,275kg with a 55/45 weight distribution.

Warning the following may cause excessive grins and encourage one to drive like a hooligan!

Soju Experience
Parts List

Tires
Sport Hard - Sport Soft (Sport Soft highly recommended for any semblance of sanity:lol:)
Suspension
Racing Brakes
Drivetrain
Triple-Plate Clutch Kit
Carbon Drive Shaft
Power
Engine Tuning; Stage 3
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Isometric Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Intake Tuning
Body
Carbon Hood
Window Weight Reduction
Aero Parts
Aero Kit; Type B
Wheels; Stock

Settings
Same as above except;
Power Limiter 97.7%

Performance Points 550PP
Max Power 570HP
Max Torque 430ft-lb

Note: The 550PP "Soju Experience" will hit 197mph on La Sarthe without draft and its superior handling will let it more than hold its own against most supercars under 600PP. Ol'Harvey has also used it to win the iA; World Circuit Tour and Rainmasters races while still using Sport Soft tires. The 500PP "Kimchi Express is perfect for the nA; 500 PP Clubman Cup and NA Sports Series.

Note 2: for the Rainmasters series raise rear Aero to 20 and practice patience.:crazy::lol:

Remember
As Ol'Harvey Wallbanger always says...
Drive Hard and have FUN!:cheers::gtpflag:

Heart & Seoul
Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track '13
Ol'Harvey Wallbanger needed a car for the International B; Polyphony Digital Cup. Of course being the Wallbanger it needed to be something not on the common list of suspects. A trip through the dealerships turned up this fine looking Coupe sitting in the Hyundai dealership and Ol'Harvey immediately bought one in Tsukuba Red. He quickly breezed through the Polyphony Digital Cup in it, but saw definite room for improvement.
The Wallbanger first started with a more modestly tuned 500PP version he named the "Kimchi Express" which proved to be very competitive in that class.
Of course as usual he then had to up the stakes and created a 550PP Supercar killer code named the "Soju Experience".
So put some Heart & Seoul in your life. Start with spicy delivery from the "Kimchi Express" then cut loose for some serious thrills with "Soju Experience".

Kimchi Express
Parts List

Tires
Sport Hard - Sport Soft
Suspension
Racing Brakes
Drivetrain
Triple-Plate Clutch Kit
Carbon Drive Shaft
Power
Sports Computer
Sports Exhaust
Body
Carbon Hood
Window Weight Reduction
Aero Parts
Aero Kit; Type B
Wheels; Stock

Settings
Suspension
Ride Height
95/100
Spring Rate 5.51/5.07
Compression 3/3
Extension 4/4
Anti-Roll Bars 5/5
Camber 2.0/1.6
Toe Angle 0.00/+0.10
Brake Balance 4/5
Drivetrain
Transmission
Set Max Speed (Auto Set) to 217mph
1st 3.300
2nd 2.025
3rd 1.550
4th 1.225
5th 0.975
6th 0.775
Final 3.600
FCMLSD
-Initial 20
-Acceleration 12
-Braking 20
Power
Power Limiter
99.9%
Body
Downforce
Ballast 29kg at +50

Performance Points 500PP
Max Power 395HP
Max Torque 322ft-lb

Warning the following may cause excessive grins and encourage one to drive like a hooligan!

Soju Experience
Parts List

Tires
Sport Hard - Sport Soft (Sport Soft highly recommended for any semblance of sanity:lol:)
Suspension
Racing Brakes
Drivetrain
Triple-Plate Clutch Kit
Carbon Drive Shaft
Power
Engine Tuning; Stage 3
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Isometric Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Intake Tuning
Body
Carbon Hood
Window Weight Reduction
Aero Parts
Aero Kit; Type B
Wheels; Stock

Settings
Same as above except;
Power Limiter 97.7%

Performance Points 550PP
Max Power 570HP
Max Torque 430ft-lb

Note: The 550PP "Soju Experience" will hit 197mph on La Sarthe without draft and its superior handling will let it more than hold its own against most supercars under 600PP. Ol'Harvey has also used it to win the iA; World Circuit Tour and Rainmasters races while still using Sport Soft tires. The 500PP "Kimchi Express is perfect for the nA; 500 PP Clubman Cup and NA Sports Series.

Note 2: for the Rainmasters series raise rear Aero to 20 and practice patience.:crazy::lol:

Remember
As Ol'Harvey Wallbanger always says...
Drive Hard and have FUN!:cheers::gtpflag:
Will be trying these soon as get credits for car and upgrades...cheers

Clueless over The Hill Outlaws
"Abarth 500 '09"
* New Changes 12/26/13 *

Source and Parts list:
Buy from: Abarth do not change the oil
Paintjob: Stock
Wheels: Stock
aero : Stock
Weight Reduction: stage 1
Window Weight Reduction: yes
Carbon Hood: yes
Chassis reinforcement: no
Turbo: high RPM
ECU Tuning: yes
Engine Tuning: no
Intake tuning: yes
Exhaust Manifold: yes
Catalytic Converter: yes
Exhaust: Race Ti
Transmission: FC
Clutch/flywheel: Triple Plate Clutch
Carbon Drive Shaft: no
LSD: yes
Suspension: FC
Tires: CS

Suspension
Ride height front 98, rear 108
Spring rate front 4.50, rear 3.38
Dampers (Compression) front 3 rear 4
Dampers (Extension) front 5 rear 6
Anti-roll bars front 2 rear 5
Camber angle front 0.0 rear 0.0
Toe angle front -.15 rear .00

Brakes: stock

LSD
front = initial 7, acceleration 16, braking 7

Transmission
I'm using the close ratio gearbox for most tracks its good for 149mph

set final to highest setting then set top speed to 112mph
112 mph *
1st:2.640*
2nd:1.842*
3rd:1.360*
4th:1.060*
5th:.860*
final gearing:3.575*
for NBR 'Nord only* use tune sheet B or C for custom gearbox

The Tune
Ballast weight : 16/50
Power Limiter : 100%
Transmission: Manual
ABS: 1
Everything else: OFF

The car has 450 PP, weighs 963Kg with a 61/39 front/rear weight distribution, has a power to weight ratio of 4.13 kg/hp, has 233 HP @6200 rpm and produces 200.5 ft-lb torque @5700 rpm

Notes:
If you remember the Fiat 500 from GT5, well this car isn't anything like it. The sound of the engine alone is worth the price of admission. PD showed this little Abarth some love giving it a great powerband and handling. One of my favorite cars so far and I'm not usually fond of FF cars.

Update: Fixed some understeer issues on short tracks and have given it sharper handling overall. Also it works well with SH tires if you prefer.:cheers:

ENJOY, AC

Holy 🤬, dude - this car is fast! Top marks for the tune, I think I probably would have used it once and never again if it weren't for your tune. This car is truly Italian.

Nissan 180SX Type X '96
Source and Parts list:

Buy from: Dealership
Oil Change: Yes

Paintjob: Black
Wheels: BBS RE-MG/Stock

aero : Stock

Weight Reduction: Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction: no
Carbon Hood: Yes
Chassis reinforcement: Yes

ECU Tuning: no
Engine Tuning: Stage 1

Intake Manifold: no
Air Filter: no

Exhaust Manifold: yes
Catalytic Converter: no
Exhaust: Racing

Turbo: No

Transmission: Yes
Clutch: optional
Flywheel: optional
Carbon Drive Shaft: optional
LSD: yes

Suspension: FC

Tires: SH

The Tune
Ballast weight : 48/+50
Power Limiter : 96.2%

Transmission
Top Speed: 112, Final Gear: 2.500
1st: 3.854
2nd: 2.915
3rd: 2.346
4th: 1.919
5th: 1.567
6th: 1.337

Approximate Top Speed: 160mph
LSD
Initial: 20
Acceleration: 25
Braking: 9

Suspension
Ride height: 85/85
Spring rate: 6.30/6.80
Dampers (Compression): 3/3
Dampers (Extension): 8/6
Anti-roll bars: 4/4
camber: 0.0/0.0
Toe angle: -0.20/0.10
Brake balance: 5/5

ABS: 1
Everything else: OFF
tuned with a DS3

The car has 450 PP, weighs 1085Kg with a 56/44 front/rear weight
distribution, has a power to weight ratio of 4.23 kg/hp, has 255 HP
@---- rpm and produces 253 ft-lb torque @---- rpm

Notes:
Like with GT5, let's start things off nice and easy with a 450PP car. This 180SX is by no means the fastest car of its class, but with a near 50/50 weight distribution, this does at least make for a pleasant drive with most the oversteer ironed out. This tune will be updated fairly regularly as we learn more about the new physics.

Update 1: Gearbox now added

Update 2: General overhaul so you can forget the 50/50 thing, but at least now it's not thrown off balance by a pebble
Hey Onboy! The car weights 1080 kg, the 5th gear cannot be 1567 (I think), maybe 1587. It would be nice to write the changes with red color. :P :cheers:

Edit: And the Power Limiter at 92.1.

92%? That's definitely not right. :lol: Eh, I'll change it again since I managed to get the power/weight ratio down a tad with a new parts combo.

Edit: Done. 👍

Last edited:
Welcome to my first tune!

Peugeot RCZ '10 "R. Dorothy"
Ronda_zps5de8f316.jpg

So, welcome to what is my very first tune on the Over the Hill Outlaws Garage, and what a way to start, eh?. Since every single car on my family has been a Peugeot, I've learned to respect and in some cases, enjoy living with them. So, I was very excited when I heard that the god-smacking pretty RCZ was making its appearance in GT6, a car which runs away from its lesser relatives like a king runs away from his poor parents. But even then, I knew there was a problem with this car. You see, it looks great, but sadly, it also has the platform from one of Peugeot's worst hits, the ugly ducking 308 (not to be confused with the great new version that was released this year). In that place known as real life, our French friends have sorted that issue by releasing the wonderful R version, which has among other things a 1.6 turbo-fed engine pouring out 270 hp and a much better suspension. So, of course, once I found myself owning a RCZ in-game, instant transformation! While the turbo wasn't changed, the engine itself was massaged to deliver 271 hp, and much weight was dropped in order to use ballast to match the real car's curb weight, which in turn gives this a neat weight balance. Then it was the suspension's turn, but I found myself having difficulties tuning it properly. So, I turned to XDesperado for aid, and because he's just that cool, he helped with the settings, while pointing out that I forgot about the anti-roll bars... That's a GTmania derp moment right there. Nevertheless, with his and my feedback, along with some laps around the world's most prestigious tracks, R. Dorothy (because I couldn't just call this RCZ-R, Peugeot would sue me to bits) was sent to the famous Turbo Championship. Afterwards, in a situation where a normal RCZ would get trashed, Dorothy rose to the task, soundly beating the finest Japanese and American cars in all 3 races. Toyota Supra who? Call this a "(Audi) TT clone", call it a "hairdresser's car", call it whatever you want. Just try not to look too angry when R. Dorothy carves the corners in a way your broken old car can only dream of...

Parts List

Gt Auto

Custom aero kits (Type B)
Custom rear wing (Non-generic Type A)
Stock\Rays TE37SL (standard size)
No oil change
Sports tires

Suspension:
Fully custom suspension

Ride height: 90\100
Spring Rate: 7.82\6.26
Dampers (compression): 2\3
Dampers (extension): 3\4
Anti-roll bars: 5\6
Camber angle (-): 0.5\1.5
Toe Angle: -0.10\-0.05

Racing brake kit

Brake balance: 4\6

Transmission:

Six speed transmission

Drivetrain:

Fully custom LSD

Initial: 15
Accel: 20
Braking: 5

Triple-plate clutch kit

Power:

Sports computer
Semi-racing exhaust
Isometric exhaust manifold
Catalytic converter: Sports
Intake tuning

Body:

Level 3 weight reduction
Carbon bonnet (body colour)
Window weight reduction

Aero settings: 0 (Not changeable) \105
Ballast weight: 175 kg
Ballast position: 50 %

This car has a power output of 271 hp, with a weight of 1280 kg, and a 55:45 weight distribution. This tune was done by a DS3 user, with a level 1 ABS, and no aids. The PP rating for this car is 454.

And many thanks to XDesperado for the help in tuning Dorothy's suspension, she wouldn't be the same without his help. :cheers: :gtpflag:

Just tried the Hardcore Trans Am tune in The National a Classic Muscle Car Races and :eek: WOW!!! That's a Great Tune, I won all races even catching up and passing a Cobra 427 in 2 of the races by the 3rd lap. Keep up the Great Tunes :cheers: 👍 :gtpflag:

Last edited:
@Dagger311 the Dirt Trails is probably the one series where Santa's Joyride is better than Wicked Child. The extra weight makes it easier to control and the power and torque arriving at lower RPM gives better response out of the slower uphill corners.
Overall I really like how it handles off tarmac and am happy to see your enjoying it there as well.👍👍

@Dagger311 the Dirt Trails is probably the one series where Santa's Joyride is better than Wicked Child. The extra weight makes it easier to control and the power and torque arriving at lower RPM gives better response out of the slower uphill corners.
Overall I really like how it handles off tarmac and am happy to see your enjoying it there as well.👍👍
I made an alternate version with less weight and more power, and use it for some of the more high speed tracks (Indy, brands hatch) and it's a blast to drive both ways.

Just made the road cone, but decided against the leaf, cause the Tesla is a much better electric car. Going to wait till you finish the gearing to make it though. The speed of light lol.

The gearing is perfect 👍:dopey:.... Electric cars only have one gear :sly:.. Sorry for my odd sense of humor :dopey:

Hey guys just want to give a shout out to my oldest brother who hits the big 60 tomorrow.:cheers:
Now Hamz is as big a car freak as Ol'Harvey Wallbanger here and a professional artist to boot.
If your on the great evil known as Facebook check out Hamz Toons for some great car art.👍👍

The gearing is perfect 👍:dopey:.... Electric cars only have one gear :sly:.. Sorry for my odd sense of humor :dopey:
How dumb can I get lol. "your Tesla is running slow? Change the oil and set all of the gears as follows:" That shows you how much I drive them. And I cross checked the anniversary edition, and it's slightly more powerful, but extra weight will fix that.

How dumb can I get lol. "your Tesla is running slow? Change the oil and set all of the gears as follows:" That shows you how much I drive them. And I cross checked the anniversary edition, and it's slightly higher in Pp , but extra weight will fix that.

Welcome to my first tune!

Peugeot RCZ '10 "R. Dorothy"
Ronda_zps5de8f316.jpg

So, welcome to what is my very first tune on the Over the Hill Outlaws Garage, and what a way to start, eh?. Since every single car on my family has been a Peugeot, I've learned to respect and in some cases, enjoy living with them. So, I was very excited when I heard that the god-smacking pretty RCZ was making its appearance in GT6, a car which runs away from its lesser relatives like a king runs away from his poor parents. But even then, I knew there was a problem with this car. You see, it looks great, but sadly, it also has the platform from one of Peugeot's worst hits, the ugly ducking 308 (not to be confused with the great new version that was released this year). In that place known as real life, our French friends have sorted that issue by releasing the wonderful R version, which has among other things a 1.6 turbo-fed engine pouring out 270 hp and a much better suspension. So, of course, once I found myself owning a RCZ in-game, instant transformation! While the turbo wasn't changed, the engine itself was massaged to deliver 271 hp, and much weight was dropped in order to use ballast to match the real car's curb weight, which in turn gives this a neat weight balance. Then it was the suspension's turn, but I found myself having difficulties tuning it properly. So, I turned to XDesperado for aid, and because he's just that cool, he helped with the settings, while pointing out that I forgot about the anti-roll bars... That's a GTmania derp moment right there. Nevertheless, with his and my feedback, along with some laps around the world's most prestigious tracks, R. Dorothy (because I couldn't just call this RCZ-R, Peugeot would sue me to bits) was sent to the famous Turbo Championship. Afterwards, in a situation where a normal RCZ would get trashed, Dorothy rose to the task, soundly beating the finest Japanese and American cars in all 3 races. Toyota Supra who? Call this a "(Audi) TT clone", call it a "hairdresser's car", call it whatever you want. Just try not to look too angry when R. Dorothy carves the corners in a way your broken old car can only dream of...

Parts List

Gt Auto

Custom aero kits (Type B)
Custom rear wing (Non-generic Type A)
Stock\Rays TE37SL (standard size)
No oil change
Sports tires

Suspension:
Fully custom suspension

Ride height: 90\100
Spring Rate: 7.82\6.26
Dampers (compression): 2\3
Dampers (extension): 3\4
Anti-roll bars: 5\6
Camber angle (-): 0.5\1.5
Toe Angle: -0.10\-0.05

Racing brake kit

Brake balance: 4\6

Transmission:

Six speed transmission

Drivetrain:

Fully custom LSD

Initial: 15
Accel: 20
Braking: 5

Triple-plate clutch kit

Power:

Sports computer
Semi-racing exhaust
Isometric exhaust manifold
Catalytic converter: Sports
Intake tuning

Body:

Level 3 weight reduction
Carbon bonnet (body colour)
Window weight reduction

Aero settings: 0 (Not changeable) \105
Ballast weight: 175 kg
Ballast position: 50 %

This car has a power output of 271 hp, with a weight of 1280 kg, and a 55:45 weight distribution. This tune was done by a DS3 user, with a level 1 ABS, and no aids. The PP rating for this car is 454.

And many thanks to XDesperado for the help in tuning Dorothy's suspension, she wouldn't be the same without his help. :cheers: :gtpflag:
This car is fast and turn very well in corner in and out from the way i saw you driving it yesterday vs my FTO :sly: I will test it later online see you later good tune 👍

ND

** UPDATED - 29/12/13 **
New gearbox, revised suspension and differential too.

Ford Focus ST '13 - 450PP SH "Nordschleife Edition"

51t1.jpg

w11d.png
Probably you didn't changed the oil and I did, because something doesn't match.
👍 for the ergonomic sheet layout 👍

ROADSTER RS (NC) '07 TUNED AND TESTED ON NURB RING 450PP SH ( ONLINE )

kc62.jpg

Its Double picture but the tune only for The Roadster , Soon i will post the tune for FT II after i improve the speed on it .

TUNED AND TESTED ON NURB ONLINE

Tuned with G27
All Aids off ABS 1

Pit Service
No Oil Change
Rims Standard size ( RAYS 57Ultim....)
Front Custom aero parts ( Type B )
Rear Custom wing parts ( Type A )

Car Performance
450PP
252BHP
1,108KG
50 : 50 Weight Distribution
4.39 KG/BHP

Installed Parts

Sport Hard Tires
Fully Customizable Suspension
Brake Discs & Calipers ( Racing Brake Kit )
Fully Customizable Transmission
Fully Customizable LSD
Clutch & Flywheel ( Triple-Plate Clutch Kit )
Propeller Shaft ( Carbon Propeller Shaft )
Engine Tuning ( Stage 1 )
Computer ( sports Computer )
Exhaust ( Semi-Racing Exhaust )
Intake ( Intake Tuning )
Turbo Kit ( Low RPM Range Turbo Kit )
Weight Reduction ( stage 1 )
Carbon Bonnet ( Body Colour )
Window Weight Reduction

Tune
Ride Height 90/95
Springs 7.50/10.50
Dampers Compression 8/4
Dampers Extension 5/6
Anti-Roll Bars 3/4
Camber 1.6/1.8
Toe. -0.20/ 0.14
Brake balance 5/6
LSD 8/8/8

Weight
Downforce. 15
Ballast Weight. 100kg
Ballast Position 24%

Power Limiter 97.1 %

Transmission

NOTE : Don't buy the Drivetrain Transmission part before you buy all the parts then apply the transmission number .

Final Gear to 4.100
Top Speed to 162 MPH

1st gear 3.063
2nd gear 2.127
3rd gear 1.582
4th gear 1.231
5th gear 1.015
6th gear 0.850

Final gear again 4.100

Comment
This is not the fastest car but i know you will enjoy driving it online against others , i will work on it more to improve it , maybe i can have help from my garage team to help me improve the tune, any feedback it will help me . Thanks 👍
Remember in corner. slow in fast out.

Edit NEW SETTING

Part removed
Rear Custom wing parts ( Type A )

New Suspension:-

Ride Height 100/100
Springs 7.50/9.50
Dampers Compression 8/4
Dampers Extension 6/6
Anti-Roll Bars 3/4
Camber 1.6/1.8
Toe. -0.20/ 0.16