Clueless, over The Hill Outlaws - OP Updated 06/10/14

• Thread starter CyKosis1973
  • 1,037 comments
ROADSTER RS (NC) '07 TUNED AND TESTED ON NURB RING 450PP SH ( ONLINE )

kc62.jpg

Its Double picture but the tune only for The Roadster , Soon i will post the tune for FT II after i improve the speed on it .

TUNED AND TESTED ON NURB ONLINE

Tuned with G27
All Aids off ABS 1

Pit Service
No Oil Change
Rims Standard size ( RAYS 57Ultim....)
Front Custom aero parts ( Type B )
Rear Custom wing parts ( Type A )

Car Performance
450PP
252BHP
1,108KG
50 : 50 Weight Distribution
4.39 KG/BHP

Installed Parts

Sport Hard Tires
Fully Customizable Suspension
Brake Discs & Calipers ( Racing Brake Kit )
Fully Customizable Transmission
Fully Customizable LSD
Clutch & Flywheel ( Triple-Plate Clutch Kit )
Propeller Shaft ( Carbon Propeller Shaft )
Engine Tuning ( Stage 1 )
Computer ( sports Computer )
Exhaust ( Semi-Racing Exhaust )
Intake ( Intake Tuning )
Turbo Kit ( Low RPM Range Turbo Kit )
Weight Reduction ( stage 1 )
Carbon Bonnet ( Body Colour )
Window Weight Reduction

Tune
Ride Height 90/95
Springs 7.50/10.50
Dampers Compression 8/4
Dampers Extension 5/6
Anti-Roll Bars 3/4
Camber 1.6/1.8
Toe. -0.20/ 0.14
Brake balance 5/6
LSD Front 8/8/8

Weight
Downforce. 15
Ballast Weight. 100kg
Ballast Position 24%

Power Limiter 97.1 %

Transmission

NOTE : Don't buy the Drivetrain Transmission part before you buy all the parts then apply the transmission number .

Final Gear to 4.100
Top Speed to 162 MPH

1st gear 3.063
2nd gear 2.127
3rd gear 1.582
4th gear 1.231
5th gear 1.015
6th gear 0.850

Final gear again 4.100

Comment
This is not the fastest car but i know you will enjoy driving it online against others , i will work on it more to improve it , maybe i can have help from my garage team to help me improve the tune, any feedback it will help me . Thanks 👍

Remember in corner. slow in fast out

Have fun drive safe and be the winner on the NURB RING :sly:

ND
There is no Front LSD for this car. :P ;)

Okay, sorry it took me so long to get around to making the Tesla, holiday season and all. I made it though, and here is what I thought.

First off, all of my races were against cars with engines. Secondly, if you're racing cars with engines on tracks with straights, you will get beat if it's a short race. In order to win on a track like that, you need time to catch the lead in the corners.

I tried racing it stock first, and it was a pain. It was hard to turn, slow to respond, and generally a hard car to drive.

After I tuned it up, it was much better. It handled incredibly well. That was the main thing that changed. Stock it had major understeer, now it doesn't.

Okay, now for the testing part. The first race was two laps of bathurst against a myriad of street cars. I didn't have enough time to catch the lead because the straight let them build so much time on me. No hope of winning there for me. Maybe it was my driving, but electric cars just can't get up the speed needed to handle the v6 and v8 engines on that course. It was a huge improvement over stock though.

Next was suzuka East (The one that's really technical, with one small straight. There were endurance races of it in gt5). I only gave myself three laps, and took second. If I had four or five, I would've killed the competition. It well outperformed them in the first parts, but that straight, it's hard to handle other non electric cars on straights.

Out of frustration, I did five laps on the gt arena, and blew the competition away. I was well ahead of the second place guy.

The verdict on the car is, if you're racing against other electric cars, it's incredibly fun, I'm sure. But up against cars with engines, unless it's on a tight track, it's really hard to win unless you have a lot of laps.

Now, I really liked the tune, it was a huge improvement over stock, and if I ever race electric cars online, you can bet I'll be using this one. But for single player, it would be really hard for me to win very many races with the Tesla, stock or tuned.

Although I guess I'm biased, give me a muscle car any day. Great tune @krenkme, and keep up the good work! I haven't tried a tune on here that disappointed.

Speaking of which, here are all the tunes I've used from you guys:
Road cone
Carnography
Pink (Red for me) Torpedo
Wicked Child
Santa's Joyride
And Yukon Cornelius.

Oh, can one of you guys do a Corvette next? Any one will do, but preferably the '14 stingray (Regular or anniversary) the '59 racer stingray, or the art Morrison one? I really like Corvettes, and want one running at full potential. Thanks If you do!

Last edited:
Just made the Mercedes too, again a huge I m prove mentioned over stock, turns much better than the tank it was before.

Greetings.
I have a tune request for you guys, if you have time. The reason I am coming HERE and requesting this, is because in gt5 there were like 15 set ups for this car by everyone, and I tried them all. And the one who kicked everyone else's a$$ was by Clueless. So, I figured it only right to come to the source.
I have been trying to tune this myself, and have had luck on some areas, but not on others. I fix the others, and it throws off what I liked before. /sigh, lol.

Lotus, Esprit V8 '02
If you guys have time of course. If you don't, no worrys.
Peace

Carnography
Firebird Trans Am '78
After completing our "Wicked Child" series and unleashing the "Jägermeister" to hunt down Supercars, Ol'Harvey Wallbanger was looking to relax a bit.
With his recent bout of Disco Fever still echoing through his mind the choice of cars was simple.
Now the Trans Am was seen by many as the last gasp of the soon to be extinct Muscle Cars. With outrageous amounts of power strait from the factory having been sacrificed on the twin alters of the insurance companies and anti-polution laws the auto makers had fallen back on over the top styling to attract the young buyers. The Firebird Trans Am was perhaps the most flamboyant example of flashy looks replacing true performance. Its prominant role in many movies and TV shows had it featuring prominently in many of the young Wallbanger's teen fantasies.
Never mind that in reality it was slow, heavy and handled like a cow in quicksand, it looked COOL!
Well now Ol'Harvey finally gets his chance to live out some of those fantasies, add to the already outrageous looks and along the way give that screaming chicken some performance to match its looks.
So get out those leasure suits, slip on your gold chains and aviators and indulge in a little "Carnography".
Ol'Harvey promises it won't give you hairy palms!:crazy::lol:

Soft Core
Parts List

Do oil change or HP, Torque and PP won't match!
Tires
Sport Hard - Sport Soft
Suspension
Height-Adjustable, Fully Customizable Suspension
Racing Brakes
Drivetrain
Fully Customizable Dog-Clutch Transmission
Fully Customizable Mechanical Limited Slip Differential (FCMLSD)
Triple-Plate Clutch Kit
Carbon Drive Shaft
Power
Engine Tuning; Stage 1
Sports Exhaust
Catalytic Converter Sports
Intake Tuning
Body
Weight Reduction; Stage 3
Carbon Hood (Body Color)
Window Weight Reduction
Aero Parts
Aero Kit; Type C
Rear Wing; Custom Wing - Type B
Other; Part C
Paintjob; Stock - Black Special Edition
Wheels; Stock

Settings
Suspension
Ride Height
110/115
Spring Rate 6.74/6.52
Compression 4/4
Extension 4/4
Anti-Roll Bars 5/5
Camber 2.2/1.8
Toe Angle -0.05/0.00
Brake Balance 3/5
Drivetrain
Transmission
Set Max Speed (Auto Set) to 224mph
FCMLSD
-Initial 20
-Acceleration 10
-Braking 15
Power
Power Limiter
100%
Body
Downforce
Ballast 42kg at +50

The car has following stats:
Performance Points 500PP
Max Power 361HP
Max Torque 480ft-lb
Weight 1,355kg with a 54/46 weight distribution.

Now of course the Wallbanger can only take so much relaxation and while "Soft Core Carnography" makes for great cruising it isn't really centerfold material so of course he had to go and turn the volumn up to 11 and make some "Hard Core Carnography"

Hard Core
Parts List

Tires
Sport Hard - Sport Soft
Suspension
Racing Brakes
Drivetrain
Triple-Plate Clutch Kit
Carbon Drive Shaft
Power
Engine Tuning; Stage 3
Sports Computer
Sports Exhaust
Isometric Exhaust
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Intake Tuning
Supercharger
Body
Carbon Hood (Body Color)
Window Weight Reduction
Aero Parts
Aero Kit; Type C
Rear Wing; Custom Wing - Type B
Other; Part C
Paintjob; Stock - Black Special Edition
Wheels; Stock

Settings
Same as above except;
Power Limiter 99.9%

Performance Points 600PP
Max Power 731HP
Max Torque 936ft-lb
Weight 1,355kg with a 54/46 weight distribution.

Remember
As Ol'Harvey Wallbanger always says...
Drive Hard and have FUN!:cheers::gtpflag:

Independent Review
I tried the hard-core tune for the Trans Am and I would like to know do you to purchase the Black Special Edition paint job to get the horsepower up to 731 because right now mine is only 696 HP and I chose the Martinique Blue Hood Bird paint color and I didn't change the oil. What could I have done wrong? Thanks for posting this great tune.

@Dagger311 thanks for trying the Tesla. I know it isn't the fastest, but I do like the drive 👍 I will try to tune up some muscle for you as soon as I can :dopey:

@demonchilde, when I have time I will see what I can do :cheers:

Happy new year everyone :dopey:
Like I said, the Tesla is a nice car as far as electric ones go, but the instant acceleration just doesn't outweigh the higher top speed of the cars with engines. I got in an Electric only lobby and did just fine with it, had a blast. And thanks, looking forward to some more muscle cars here. So far the only one we have is Carnography, which is another great tune.

@jeffreyw1 did you give it an oil change?
Paint won't affect the power. Double check your installed parts and make sure they match the ones listed in the tune.👍👍

Edit Just re-read your post, you have to do an Oil change to get the extra HP and Torque.:cheers:

MR-S V Edition (6MT) '02 450pp
grsb.jpg

The MR-S is considered one of the best handling sports car but, always seems to be in the shadow of the older and more powerful sibling the W20 MR-2. I had originally planned to tune this car up with all the parts and make a 320hp turbo monster! That did not go as planned as it required only partial throttle to light-up the rear sports hard tires in every corner. I will of course try to refine a max tuned turbo or supercharged version in the future. So for now what we are left with is a Stage 3 naturally aspirated MR-S making around 100hp more than stock. Corner entry and exit became fairly technical with the added speed and acceleration. The weight balance has been adjusted to help keep the car more or less planted on the tarmac. I had also sourced some wicked +1 in OZ Wave wheels that looked the part but, after testing, sadly found they were hindering this car's performance. I realized this after reequipping the standard shiny chrome 5-spokes and running a few laps around Brand Hatch and the Nordschleife. It greatly improved the grip and balance of this hopped-up MR-S. While it may not be the easiest tune to drive, it can still be a very rewarding experience for those who try. It can even be used online... just take it easy over the chicanes and around the edge of the track.

mupc.jpg

Special thanks to CyKosis1973 about his suggestion to change the wheels back to standard. I had somehow missed ACSR421's post in this very thread explaining the custom rear tires problem. I'm glad it was such an easy fix! :dunce::dopey::cheers:

@jeffreyw1 did you give it an oil change?
Paint won't affect the power. Double check your installed parts and make sure they match the ones listed in the tune.👍👍

Edit Just re-read your post, you have to do an Oil change to get the extra HP and Torque.:cheers:
Thanks for the help XDesperado67. I'll have to do an oil change then. I didn't understand by the tune instructions whether I was to perform the oil change or not.

My first review in GT6 , well actually my first review since a very long GT-break ...

Jaguar XKR-S '11 (550PP/SS) a.k.a Indigo by Onboy123

When I saw that the Jaguar XKR-S was in the game i was looking forward to driving this , knowing very well that it could take some time before a tuner would put it's hands on it . Hoping that the In real life supercharged V8 would be simular ingame . The reason for me wanting to drive this car was because the german automagezine "The Bild" chose it as sportscar of the year in 2011 . With 173 different cars in it's catagory it managed 14,3% of all votes defeating cars like Mercedes C63 AMG and Audi RS5 . Very important in this segment is ofcourse the laptime on the Nordschleife in real life and with 7 minutes and 51 seconds for the Jag . Just to give you an idea the Lamborghini LP640-4 takes 1 second longer to complete a lap .

When the 2011 XKR-S came out it didn't only look far more aggressive then the first generation , but thanks to a special intercooler and modifications to the exhaustsystem it gainend 40more bhp then its predesessor giving it a more then impressive 550bhp . More then enough to push this 1810kg to mindblowing speeds .For the first time in a long time a Jaguar was capeble of reaching 300km/h .

Yet we over here at Clueless over The Hill Outlaw's ( christ what a long name :P ) have this tuner running around by the name Onboy123 ... Not a very sane person , you will understand why soon , who was keen to get his hands on the XKR-S . Because he wanted to make it go faster and better .
Now a sane person would be happy to have a stock XKR-S in his garage , yet Onboy took it to the ring and started working on it with a result that can only be discribed as spectacular ...
This car went from a heavy but powerfull sportscar into a cornering eating beast . Corner after corner this car keeps screaming for more ...A car that can easely be used for cruising in the morning to beeing driven to the maximum in the afternoon . Great for when you are starting out but equally as much fun for the more talanted among us .

Some lap times :

The ring : 07:04:725
An absolute monster and will catch most opponents offguard , even tho it is a XKR-S people will always think its just a slow Jag .
The car is always in balance and incase it would hit a bump it is easely corrected without much loss of time .
With exellent tire wear .
Very addictive an i will keep trying to get it under those 7minutes :)

Trial mountain : 1:29:286
Pretty much te same as on the ring , was pleasantly surprised that in a 550pp RS lobby i could happely stand my ground in the middle of the pack .

Tokyo R246 : 1:46:864
Flat track and here the suspension felt a little soft , totally understandeble seeing this car was tuned and mainly build for bumpier tracks like the ring or deep forest etc...
For the first time i felt a little understeer when entering a corner . When flooring it on corner exit it gave just a little powerslide .
Still very fun to drive .

Positive points :

-It is a Jag , I mean looking back at GT5 how often will you see one in an online lobby .
-Briljant looking car ( specially in replays )
-Amazing cornering combined with an almost perfect balance .
-Constant feeling of having power to use
-Easy to controle powerslides when exeting the corner if you need to make you're car extra wide .
-Very forgiving car .
-A car for a starter all the way to a verteran

Negative points :

-An expensive build , with a buying price of 175.000cr you will need to open that wallet a lot to get this tune build
-the sound , it was dissapointing , we all know it is mostly PD's fault for this but still .
-Doesn't feel 100% at home on completely flat tracks .

A must have car in you're garage

Important :
Please do note that i consider myself a average driver at best so these laptimes are just an indication of what the average joe should be able to achieve with this car .
Even those these tunes we're build with the use of a DS3 controler i used my DFGT .
All aids are turned off , just ABS is at 1
Also everything in the lobby is set to realistic , and all testing is beeing done in an online lobby .

Thanks for the test, glad you enjoyed it, <insert generic appreciation comment here>. :lol: Sorry about that, all the effort it took for you to write that up to avoid a "good job" yet all you get in response is a similarily brief comment. I assure you it's appreciated though. Anyway, yea, you've got it, pretty much. 👍

Edit: A few more cars to come later today. 450PP Skyline R32 (don't grab your wrench yet old man, it's not the 4WD monster so you can calm down :P), and the other 550PP cars. Two of which I'm rather proud of, if for very different reasons.

Last edited:
Another Tune of the Week. Congrats ACSR.

Something is in the water over there at the Clueless Outlaws garage. I may just need to submit my resume and join the team.

Yes, congrats ACSR 👍... But no Hill or Clueless guys yet... Something is tuna :odd:

@Motor City Hami your garage is too much a value to the GTP tuning family, plus Cy has a lot on his hands with all the stuff going on here...drinks, food, and animals :dopey:... But you are more then welcome to stop by, chat... Or join :D (but that's not my call)

Killer B's
Audi Quattro '82 & Ford RS200 '84
The early to mid 1980s saw the WRC hit a peak in both popularity and performance and the short lived Group B class was in large part responsable for that. With few rules other than limits on engine displacement and only 200 road legal production cars required for homologation Group B saw car manufacturers creating some of the most extreme cars ever produced. Their extreme performance and a string of tragedies earned them the name "Killer B's" and brought an end to Group B. However, they made an indelible mark on automotive history in the short time they roared across the earth.
Ol'Harvey Wallbanger recently acquired two of the road legal Homologation cars and after giving them a bit of the Outlaw touch invites you to enjoy them as well.

The Audi Quattro actually predates Group B. It took advantage of rules changes allowing 4wd and its dominance in rally event's from '80-'82 was a driving force in the creation of Group B. Unlike many of the "Killer B's" that followed it including later "evolution" versions of it, the car wasn't designed from the ground up as a race car. Instead it was designed as a luxury sport Coupé with the benefit of 4wd. Produced for over a decade with only minor changes it helped forge an identity for Audi and set an example for many other car companies.

Ur-Quattro
Parts List

Tires
Sport Hard - Sport Soft
Suspension
Racing Brakes
Drivetrain
Triple-Plate Clutch Kit
Carbon Drive Shaft
Torque-Distributing Center Differential (T-DCD)
Power
Engine Stage 3
Sports Exhaust
Catalytic Converter Sports
Body
Carbon Hood (Body Color)
Window Weight Reduction
Wheels; Stock

Settings
Suspension
Ride Height
125/125
Spring Rate 6.61/6.25
Compression 2/3
Extension 3/4
Anti-Roll Bars 5/6
Camber 0.4/0.4
Toe Angle 0.00/+0.05
Brake Balance 3/4
Drivetrain
Transmission
Set Max Speed (Auto Set) to 174mph
1st 3.300
2nd 2.250
3rd 1.550
4th 1.125
5th 0.800
Final 3.800
FCMLSD
-Initial 20/20
-Acceleration 10/20
-Braking 10/20
T-DCD 40/60
Power
Power Limiter
97.6%
Body
Ballast
90kg at +50

Performance Points 450PP
Max Power 272HP
Max Torque 270ft-lb
Weight 1,145kg with a 54/46 weight distribution.

The Ford RS200 marked the end of "Killer B's" and stands in stark contrast to the Quattro. Using the latest technology from Formula 1 it was designed from the ground up to be a top Group B car. Unlike the leather clad option rich Quattro, the Homologation version is merely a detuned race car with bare minimum changes made to make it "road legal".

B Sharp
Parts List

Tires
Sport Hard - Sport Soft
Suspension
Racing Brakes
Drivetrain
Triple-Plate Clutch Kit
Torque-Distributing Center Differential (T-DCD)
Power
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Semi-Racing Exhaust
Body
Carbon Hood (Body Color)
Aero Parts
Wheels; Stock

Settings

Suspension
Ride Height
115/115
Spring Rate 7.94/6.89
Compression 3/3
Extension 4/4
Anti-Roll Bars 5/4
Camber 0.4/0.4
Toe Angle 0.00/+0.20
Brake Balance 3/4
Drivetrain
Transmission
Set Max Speed (Auto Set) to 162mph (Default Speed when installed)
1st 3.900
2nd 2.600
3rd 1.800
4th 1.320
5th 0.950
Final 4.200
FCMLSD
-Initial 20/20
-Acceleration 15/20
-Braking 20/20
T-DCD 45/55
Power
Power Limiter
99.2%
Body
Ballast
53kg at -10

Performance Points 450PP
Max Power 276HP
Max Torque 232ft-lb
Weight 1,145kg with a 50/50 weight distribution.

Note: These were both tuned in online racing at Nürburgring Nordschleife where they have proven to be quite competitive.
The Audi will generate a slight tendancy to understeer when pushed to the limits, while the Ford feels a bit looser and drives more like a MR than the typical 4wd. Despite their diferences in handling they'll both produce nearly identical times on the ring.

Remember

Independent review of "B Sharp" by @Ronald6

Last edited:
Yes, congrats guys, and congrats ACSR421 on another tune of the week! BTW, your tunes are updated in my OP. Thanks!

Ford Mustang SVT Cobra R '00 "Gelb"
Gelb, for those of you who are not fluent in German…like me, means yellow, apparently. It's in reference to Gelb and Yellow Squadron of Ace Combat fame. And seeing as both squadrons piloted SU-37 Terminators, there was no more fitting car to represent them than Ford's very own Terminator. Finished in yellow, naturally.
11748047166_3b6a8d46b5.jpg

Source and Parts list:
Buy from: Dealership
Oil Change: Yes

Paintjob: Sunburst Yellow
Wheels: RAYS 57Ultimate

aero : None

Weight Reduction: Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction: Yes
Carbon Hood: Yes
Chassis reinforcement: Yes

ECU Tuning: Yes
Engine Tuning: Stage 3

Intake Manifold: Yes
Exhaust Manifold: No
Catalytic Converter: No
Exhaust: None

Turbo: None

Transmission: Yes
Clutch: Triple Plate
Carbon Drive Shaft: Yes
LSD: yes

Suspension: FC

Tires: SS

The Tune
Ballast weight : --
Power Limiter : 99.4%
Aero: 0/0

Transmission
Final Gear 1: 4.500
Final Gear 2: 2.405
Top Speed: 124mph

Set Final 1, then top speed, then Final 2
1st: 3.190
2nd: 2.444
3rd: 1.971
4th: 1.589
5th: 1.290
6th: 1.094

Approximate Top Speed: ---mph
LSD
Initial: 20
Acceleration: 12
Braking: 7

Suspension
Ride height: 100/100
Spring rate: 7.30/7.55
Dampers (Compression): 4/4
Dampers (Extension): 8/8
Anti-roll bars: 4/4
camber: 0.0/0.0
Toe angle: -0.20/0.00
Brake balance: 5/5

ABS: 1
Everything else: OFF
tuned with a DS3

The car has 550 PP, weighs 1303Kg with a 56/44 front/rear weight
distribution, has a power to weight ratio of 2.36 kg/hp, has 550hp/6100rpm and produces 533 ft-lb torque/5000rpm

Notes:
This is by no means a "fast" 550PP car, sadly. The only things it certain to terminate are its tires.

Last edited:
B Sharp
Drivetrain
Transmission
Set Max Speed (Auto Set) to 162mph
1st 3.900
2nd 2.600
3rd 1.800
4th 1.320
5th 0.950
Final 4.200
Remember
Numbers achieved only if Max Speed set to 155.343mph (250kph). :odd: :)

@danbojte I'll double check what I've got in a bit. Thanks for the heads up about a possible problem though.👍👍
Double checked the Ford RS200 Transmission and as long as you've given it an oil change and matched the parts list it works fine. Note, you don't need to change the max speed slider after installing the transmission, just set your gears and final drive.

Think the "Killer B's" are some of my very best to date, especially the Ford which I've used to crush the iB Tour of America; Laguna Seca race using SH and no adjustments to the tune. Car just devours corners.:gtpflag:

Last edited:
And another awards for us, I see. Any more victories and we need to change the garage's name to "Sebastien's tunes"... :dopey: Congrats and all that victory celebrations jazz.

BTW, sorry to sound a bit worried, but has anyone tried my tune yet? I can use the feedback, no need to hold back on the words.;)
Yes Niku, I did. It's a good tune. 👍

Yes Niku, I did. It's a good tune. 👍
Thanks dan, but could you (or anyone else that's interested) do a more in-depth review? You know, it helps to know if there is something I can do to improve future tunes and such. That is if you have time, of course. :)

@Niko Driver HC:
I was going through the races in Career Mode and decided that R. Dorothy would be perfect to rip through many of the races I faced. I upgraded her and tuned her to your settings and slapped some SH tyres on.

The first challenge was Nat B, 5 minute race, Tsukuba. The cars complete lack of under steer when entering under throttle made this race a breeze and enjoyable. Good throttle control made my time better but super aggressive throttle use just put me off line, not off track.
Trail braking is easy and useful. Aggressive braking just put me off line and control was easy to re-obtain without waiting for the tyres to cool.
Passing the mobile chicanes, aka AI, was a simple choice of passing before, the middle or the exit of a corner.

Rome was next, and just as easy. The car handled the mid speed corners and cobblestone with stability and agility.

Nat B, Turbo series was next.
Deep forest showed the cars stability over cambered and elevation changing corners.
Trial Mtn: my home track if I have one, I pushed the car as hard as I could through the chicanes and elevation changes. Three words: stability, stability, stability.
Spa: a track I like but don't know that well. My vague braking distances and wobbly line were shrugged off by this car. I wanted a higher top end for the straights but it didn't matter since the other cars couldn't keep up anyway.

The European Hot Hatch series is next, followed by the GT National Championship. I don't expect any problems with either series.

This tune should be usable by drivers of any skill level. Well done.

Latest Posts

Back