Clueless, over The Hill Outlaws - OP Updated 06/10/14

• Thread starter CyKosis1973
  • 1,037 comments
Ronald, you're da man! :dopey: :cheers: As an award, I'll give this magnificient... eh... can you accept a paper maché bowling trophy? It's the only I have. That or a WWE Cruiserweight championship belt... :lol: Ok, jokes aside, I'm happy that Dorothy managed to make your races a nice, smooth breeze. The short gearbox was used because it matched (incredibly) the real car's (this being the RCZ-R) top speed, of course it works better on courses with few or without long straights. :sly: The agility seemed to make up for that shortcoming, which is good, means I nailed the handling part of the car. 👍 I found amusing that your favorite track is Trial Mountain, it so happens that it is mine too! I usually test all my cars there. Thank you very much for the review, and one more thing. Name's Niku, not Niko. ;)

Cerastes

Based on the SRT Viper GTS 15th Anniv.
6kxc.jpg

t766.jpg

550 pp
598 hp
weight 1727 Kg
50/50 weight Distribution
parts
Oil Change
Sport Soft (SS), Hard Racing (RH)
Hight Adjustable/Fully Adjustable Suspension
Stock Transmission
Triple Plate Clutch
Carbon Shaft
LSD
Sports Exhaust
ABS = 1
everything else off

Tune
Ride Hight - Front: 80 Rear: 85
Spring Rate- Front: 9.40 Rear: 11.50
Compression- Front: 2 Rear: 2
Extension- Front: 3 Rear: 4
Anti-roll Bars- Front: 3 Rear: 2
Camber- Front: 0.8 Rear: 2.0
Toe Angle- Front: -0.18 Rear: 0.10
Brakes- Front: 5 Rear: 5

Gearing
Stock

LSD - 18/22/15

Power Limiter - 90.0%

Weight Adjustment - 171@ 0

TUNER NOTES -
American Muscle... with a little less power, and a little extra weight :dopey:
gw3g.jpg

Last edited:
Dasyatidae

Based on the Corvette Stingray (C7) 15th Anniv.
nwvh.jpg

m1bk.jpg

630 pp
890 hp
weight 1323 Kg
50/50 weight Distribution

parts
Oil Change
Hard Racing (RH)
Racing Brakes
Fully Custom. Transmission
Triple Plate Clutch
Carbon Shaft
LSD
Stage 3 Engine Tuning
Racing Exhaust
Isometric Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter: Sport
Intake Tuning
Supercharger
Stage 3 Weight Reduction
Window Weight Reduction
ABS = 1
everything else off

Tune
Ride Hight - Front: 80 Rear: 80
Spring Rate- Front: 7.00 Rear: 8.0
Extension- Front: 3 Rear: 4
Anti-roll Bars- Front: 2 Rear: 2
Camber- Front: 2.0 Rear: 1.2
Toe Angle- Front: -0.18 Rear: 0.10
Brakes- Front: 5 Rear: 5

Gearing
Max Speed - 242
1st - 3.160
2nd - 2.160
3rd - 1.600
4th - 1.280
5th - 1.100
6th - 0.920
7th - 0.774
Final Gear - 3.300

LSD - 9/8/10

Power Limiter - 100.0%

Weight Adjustment - 88@ 0

TUNER NOTES -
Still Trying to get the gearing where I want it, but still a nice car to drive 👍
g9ru.jpg

Last edited:

Lotus Esprit V8 '02 "Wimpy Kid Edition"

Based on the Lotus Esprit V8 '02.

kpti.jpg

uc04.jpg

500 pp
407 hp
weight 1415 Kg
47/53 weight Distribution

parts
Oil Change
Motegi Racing Wheels (GT Chrome 005-C)
Paint Metallic Plumb Crazy
Sport Tires (SH,SM,SS)
Fully Custom. Transmission
Triple Plate Clutch
LSD
Sports Computer
Catalytic Converter: Sport

ABS = 1
everything else off

Tune
Ride Hight - Front: 80 Rear: 80
Spring Rate- Front: 4.25 Rear: 5.25
Extension- Front: 2 Rear: 4
Anti-roll Bars- Front: 4 Rear: 1
Camber- Front: 1.8 Rear: 2.2
Toe Angle- Front: -0.20 Rear: 0.15
Brakes- Front: 6 Rear: 5

Gearing
Max Speed - 205
1st - 2.417
2nd - 1.650
3rd - 1.210
4th - 1.000
5th - 0.818
Final Gear - 3.850

LSD - 12.15/10

Power Limiter - 100.0%

Weight Adjustment - 35@ -50

TUNER NOTES -
@demonchilde
came to COTHO and asked if we could do a tune for this car... I just forgot to ask what specs he wanted for the car :dunce:. So we have the "wimpy kid Edition" for now, and a more powerful one to come :dopey:

u31h.jpg

Last edited:
Queen of Hearts
Mazdaspeed Atenza '05
Ol'Harvey Wallbanger was looking for a new car to play with and looking through the various dealerships happened upon this sedan. Intrigued by its 4wd and the Mazdaspeed branding he decided to check it out and see if it could be made competitive with some of the German sedans. As luck would have it @DigitalBaka purely by chance picked it as the first F.I.T.T. Car of the Month a few days after the Wallbanger parked his in the garage.
Initial impressions weren't good to say the least as the very nose heavy car clocked in at a rather hefty 1500kg making it a rather slow understeering mess.
Well puting it on a diet and massaging the suspension helped out the handling quite a bit. Giving the engine a complete makeover that boosted it to 532HP addressed the problem of speed.
Now it can easily hold its own against the competition.
Just be aware that the "Queen of Hearts" may bring smiling good fortune one minute and screaming, "of with their heads", the next!
Suzuka Circuit.jpg

Parts List
Do oil change first or HP, Torque and PP won't match!
Tires
Sport Hard-Sport Soft
Suspension
Height-Adjustable, Fully Customizable Suspension
Racing Brakes
Drivetrain (Transmission)
Fully Customizable Dog-Clutch Transmission
Drivetrain
Fully Customizable Mechanical Limited Slip Differential (FCMLSD)
Triple-Plate Clutch Kit
Carbon Drive Shaft
Torque-Distributing Center Differential (T-DCD)
Power
Engine Tuning; Stage 3
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Intake Tuning
High RPM Range Turbo Kit
Body
Weight Reduction; Stage 3
Carbon Hood (Body Color)
Window Weight Reduction
Other
Paint: Moulin Rouge (Plymouth AAR Cuda 340 Six Barrel '70)
Rear Wing: No Wing
Wheels; +2 inch size OZ Racing Botticelli III (Black Spoke, painted GT6 Polarized 006)

Settings
Suspension
Ride Height 110/110
Spring Rate 7.96/7.85
Compression 3/4
Extension 4/5
Anti-Roll Bars 6/7
Camber 0.4/0.4
Toe Angle 0.00/0.00
Brake Balance 3/4
Transmission
Max Speed (Auto Set) 217mph
1st=3.800
2nd=2.500
3rd=1.700
4th=1.250
5th=0.950
6th=0.750
Final=3.500
Drivetrain
FCMLSD:
-Initial 10/15
-Acceleration 10/15
-Braking 10/15
T-DCD 40/60
Body
Ballast 15kg at +50

The car is 550PP
Max Power 532HP
Max Torque 431ft-lb
Weight 1245kg with 62/38 distribution

Note: As you can see the car is still very nose heavy so don't be surprized if you find some understeer when pushing the limits. With that said the car corners remarkably well if driven with the proper authority. Don't expect a relaxing drive as the "Queen of Hearts" will punish mistakes in a flash so you'll need to stay focused.
Ol'Harvey Wallbanger managed a 7:30 at Nürburgring Nordschleife using SH tires and a 7:10 using SS tires and neither run was particularly clean so plenty of time left out there for experts. Word of caution though...there are several spots on the ring that will launch this car skyward because of its speed and acceleration so be careful.
Also turns 2:09s on Suzuka in the iB Tour of Japan.

And remember, as Ol'Harvey Wallbanger always says...
Drive Hard and have FUN!:cheers::gtpflag:

Last edited:
Looks like I gotta catch up on some admin. Keep up the good work guys 👍

In other news, I'll be clearing some space in the basement for @Ronald6 (he doesn't know what's down there yet, shush, he'll be fine). Online, he's already a bonafide member of the pack, runs, tests and reviews cars for us and may have been bitten by the tuning bug. Give him a Clueless Outlaw welcome, gents :cheers:

{Cy}

Thank you for the warm welcome.
@CyKosis1973: While making room in a corner for my wheel and stand I found a box labeled 'Mandy, with kungfu grip.' There was an inflater on top. Yours?
@XDesperado67: Thanks. You might have more contact with them than I will in the coming week. I had the idea to post my Subaru Legacy tune but now I'm fixated on it.
@krenkme: I can't see the lawn for all the car parts lying about.

Ignore the sounds from down here, after awhile you won't even notice.

Santa's Joyride
Range Rover Evoque Coupe Dynamic '13
We recently recieved a rather odd letter from a Mr. and Mrs. S. Claus, Christmas Estate #1, North Pole.
Seems the "elves" in the workshop and the "reindeer" had decided the traditional games had gotten a bit stale and so had taken to motorsports for entertainment.
The Claus's had at first been a bit aprehensive, but soon found themselves enamored by the fast pace and thrills offered.
They decided a track day car was called for. Something they could thrash about on weekends, yet would still be a practical vehicle to haul large supplies on a daily basis and make runs to the market in.
Good handling in all types of weather was a must and the car needed to be good for prolonged bouts of off-road driving.
Ol'Harvey Wallbanger of course sent a quick reply saying we would be honored to provide them with a suitable car.
Having recently acquired a new Range Rover Evoque Coupe Dynamic '13 Ol'Harvey set about turning it into a great performer.
The Claus's were so taken by the finished car that they graciously offered to share the specifications for "Santa's Joyride" with everyone.
So from the head Outlaw and the Claus's, Merry Christmas and Happy Motoring!:cheers:

Parts List
Do oil change or HP, Torque and PP won't match!
Tires
Sport Hard - Sport Soft
Suspension
Racing Brakes
Drivetrain
Triple-Plate Clutch Kit
Carbon Drive Shaft
Power
Sports Computer
Sports Exhaust
Isometric Exhast Manifold
Intake Tuning
High RPM Range Turbo Kit
Body
Carbon Hood (Body Color)
Window Weight Reduction
Aero Parts
Aero Kits - Type B
Rear Wing - No Wing

Settings
Suspension
Ride Height
130/130
Spring Rate 7.97/6.66
Compression 3/3
Extension 3/3
Anti-Roll Bars 5/5
Camber 2.0/1.6
Toe Angle 0.00/+0.05
Brake Balance 4/5
Drivetrain
Transmission
Set Max Speed (Auto Set) to 186mph
1st 4.000
2nd 2.450
3rd 1.900
4th 1.500
5th 1.200
6th 0.950
Final 3.750
FCMLSD
-Initial 20/20
-Acceleration 10/20
-Braking 10/20
T-DCD 45/55
Power
Power Limiter
Body
Ballast
27kg at +50

The car has following stats:
Performance Points 500PP
Max Power 401HP
Max Torque 367ft-lb
Weight 1,340kg with a 57/43 weight distribution.

Note: Will easily win the iB Tour of Europe and Dirt Trials. Also good for iA World Circuit Tour. Haven't tried it in other career events but probably more it can win.
Handles great in snow on Chamonix in Arcade mode and the Wallbanger recorded a 7:49 lap of Nürburgring Nordschleife online using Sport Hard tires despite a couple offs.

Remember
As Ol'Harvey Wallbanger always says...
I took this maxed at 541pp with your settings to the iBdirt trials, and wow, rally cars don't handle dirt as good as that did, lol. I've never tried to tune a car for dirt or snow yet, is it a pain in the youknowwhat or not? Good job though man ^^

S.M.U.T.
Toyota Caldina GT-Four '02
Recently @ObscureSerenity was looking for a Caldina tune. @DigitalBaka remembered that this was one of Ol'Harvey's favorites and pointed him in the Wallbanger's direction.
Now a lot of people see a Caldina and think, "bleh, just another people hauler for Soccer Moms to transport the kiddies in." Ol'Harvey however, saw that GT-Four badging by Toyota and figured they wouldn't be crass enough to put one of their most renowned badges on an underperforming MPV.
The Wallbanger quickly code named the project S.M.U.T. which when asked he proudly announced stood for S.occer M.oms U.ltimate T.ransport.:odd::crazy:
Uhm...anyways he's created two versions and both are definitely competitive in their classes so go ahead and deliver the kids to school, drop off the cleaning, pick up the groceries and have a nice relaxing bubble bath before putting in a few laps at your favorite track with some S.M.U.T.!

First up is the 450PP "Lite Edition" which focuses mainly on improving the handling. Put on a diet and given a top notch suspension it will now carve up the corners and give very quick acceleration.
Mounted on a set of Sport Hard tires Ol'Harvey has managed to knock out a very respectable 7:54 online at the ring.
Ronda.jpg

Lite Edition
Parts List

Tires
Sport Hard - Sport Soft
Suspension
Racing Brakes
Drivetrain
Triple-Plate Clutch Kit
Carbon Drive Shaft
Power
Body
Window Weight Reduction
Paintjob; Moulin Rouge (paint from AAR Cuda)
Wheels; Inch up: 2 Oz Wave (painted GT6 Chrome 005)

Settings
Suspension
Ride Height
105/105
Spring Rate 6.90/7.45
Compression 3/4
Extension 4/5
Anti-Roll Bars 6/7
Camber 0.4/0.4
Toe Angle 0.00/0.00
Brake Balance 3/4
Drivetrain
Transmission
Set Max Speed (Auto Set) to 162mph (default value)
1st 5.030
2nd 3.460
3rd 2.490
4th 1.890
5th 1.515
6th 1.150
Final 2.100
FCMLSD
-Initial 10/15
-Acceleration 10/15
-Braking 10/15
T-DCD 35/65
Power
Power Limiter
99.0%
Body
Ballast
37kg at +50

Performance Points 450PP
Max Power 276HP
Max Torque 261ft-lb
Weight 1,255kg with a 55/45 weight distribution.

The Extreme Edition is for those looking to really push the performance envelope and take a run at those high performance Sports Coupés and Exotics with something unexpected. With a top speed of over 200mph without draft and the handling to run sub-7 minute laps online at Nürburgring Nordschleife with Sport Soft tires, it can definitely put up a fight.

Extreme Edition
Parts List

Tires
Sport Hard - Sport Soft
Suspension
Racing Brakes
Drivetrain
Triple-Plate Clutch Kit
Power
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports Computer
Semi-Racing Exhaust
Catalytic Converter:Sports
Intake Tuning
High RPM Range Turbo Kit
Body
Window Weight Reduction
Paintjob; Moulin Rouge (paint from AAR Cuda)
Wheels; Inch up 2 Oz Wave (painted GT6 Chrome 005)

Settings

Suspension
Ride Height
105/105
Spring Rate 6.90/7.45
Compression 3/4
Extension 4/5
Anti-Roll Bars 6/7
Camber 0.4/0.4
Toe Angle 0.00/0.00
Brake Balance 3/4
Drivetrain
Transmission
Set Max Speed (Auto Set) to 162mph (default value)
1st 5.600
2nd 3.850
3rd 2.750
4th 2.100
5th 1.650
6th 1.200
Final 2.100
FCMLSD
-Initial 10/10
-Acceleration 10/15
-Braking 10/15
T-DCD 35/65
Power
Power Limiter
98.4%
Body
Ballast
37kg at +50

Performance Points 550PP
Max Power 556HP
Max Torque 434ft-lb
Weight 1,255kg with a 55/45 weight distribution.

Note: Not really happy with the transmission and will be looking into getting a better set-up for it. Works ok with Automatic but may cause problems for Manual drivers.

Remember
As Ol'Harvey Wallbanger always says...

Last edited:
Thank you for the warm welcome.
@CyKosis1973: While making room in a corner for my wheel and stand I found a box labeled 'Mandy, with kungfu grip.' There was an inflater on top. Yours?
@XDesperado67: Thanks. You might have more contact with them than I will in the coming week. I had the idea to post my Subaru Legacy tune but now I'm fixated on it.
@krenkme: I can't see the lawn for all the car parts lying about.

Ignore the sounds from down here, after awhile you won't even notice.
Yeah, I wouldn't get too close to that, we had to buy that to distract @DaDog from humping people's legs. Sometimes cookies aren't enough to dissuade him :sly:

The OP has been updated now (although I think I might be missing some of @krenkme 's at the top of page 10). Sorry for being slow, first week back at work after two weeks sat on my scrawny behind :mischievous:

{Cy}

RX7's gearbox has been updated. Well, I say updated, it's more a botch to stop it from blasting the top of 6th gear to hell and back. 170mph is too low for it so the top speed is now 206mph. The Altezza has a new diff so that you can actually take liberties with it without it biting you the moment the rear tires give way.

And there's an Aston, a Land Rover, an Audi, and some other pink cars that I'm sure Newdriver would love to see in front of him. :lol:

Yeah, I wouldn't get too close to that, we had to buy that to distract @DaDog from humping people's legs. Sometimes cookies aren't enough to dissuade him :sly:

The OP has been updated now (although I think I might be missing some of @krenkme 's at the top of page 10). Sorry for being slow, first week back at work after two weeks sat on my scrawny behind :mischievous:

{Cy}

It's mine , give it back , every boy needs his toy :P

edit : I'll have my OP posted today i hope :P

@danbojte thanks for spoting the mistake I made with the S.M.U.T. Extreme Edition torque-split.👍👍

As for the sixth gears, are you recommending those values or having trouble reaching my listed numbers?

@danbojte thanks for spoting the mistake I made with the S.M.U.T. Extreme Edition torque-split.👍👍

As for the sixth gears, are you recommending those values or having trouble reaching my listed numbers?
No, I didn't even drove the cars but those 6th gears just seems to be very long and unusual. :embarrassed: 👍

Last edited:
No, I even didn't drove the cars but those 6th gears just seems to be very long and unusual. :embarrassed: 👍
The car is geared to;
1) Drive it with an automatic transmission and have it make all upshifts even climbing hills.
2) Reach highest non-draft speed possible on tracks with longer straights such as the Ring and La Sarthe.

Power curve and the way PD has programmed the Auto Transmission shifts are the reason for the massive gap between 5th and 6th. Hopefully I can get someone crazy enough to drive it who will be kind enough to help sort out a decent gearbox to use with manual shifting.

@[URL='https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/members/xdesperado67.184710/'][B]XDesperado67[/B][/URL]
Thanks for that aye, good to have the two options there. :)

I have the non-turbo version in RL (white not Pink however :lol:), which is 115kw FF, but I can still say that they drive really nicely.
They are quite firm on the road, and have no body roll through corners. Great for all our winding narrow roads when we go camping. :) (If you watch Top Gear UK you will have seen some of our fun roads as Clarkson races Oracles America's Cup Yacht)

Will try these out tonight (not familiar with how to adjust the LSD on 4WD cars yet, so a real help).

Okay. The time has come, I have a few hours, and I just tested the Viper.

Do to my not playing for a few days, I proved a bit rusty on bathurst, so this time I tested on Willow Springs. At night.

First off, I did everything right, but the pp was too high with the given settings, but 200 kg of ballast and some more power limiting fixed that. Now this is an incredibly inexpensive tune, considering all you really need is an oil change, suspension, and drive train parts.

Off to the track!
I was shocked at how different this car was from stock. Most muscle cars have understeer (I assume it's from the giant engines), but this one actually drifted! Unfortunately I suck at that, and went off the track a few times. I also assumed that since power was taken away, and weight added, that it wouldn't be able to get to the high speeds as well. I was proven wrong when it passed not one, but two veyron's on the straight. I still only took second though, but only because I just jumped back into the game, and a drift car at that!

Of course, drag racing is a little different, clocking a slightly (and I stress slightly) slower time in the ¼ mile stretch. But I mostly do ovals and track racing, so it's better for me.

The verdict is that, I will learn to drift so I can race this online in the lobbies. It's a very well done tune, the handling is improved, it's the least expensive 550 pp car I've used, and it can pass A veyron. Excellent job, and I look forward to more tunes.

The corvette is coming up. I think I might buy the regular one so I can paint it. Does anyone know if there is a difference?

Edit: Corvette is ready.

I'm in shock. I didn't know you could go that fast in that car's class...

It has so much power, I could barely control it when trying to get it out of first. The track was mount panorama.

I had a big crash on my first try, because I was going too fast on the straight, so I restarted and took first place once I found the brake button. I was racing against an Enzo, countach, and a few other supercars. It mopped the floor with them.

One problem I ran into though, same thing with the viper: the settings gave me too much pp. Some more ballast and power limiting put it back in place.

It's also insane at acceleration: 0 to 60 almost instantly. This is the best corvette tune I've tried. Excellent job as always.

Last edited:
Can't get the gearing figures you've posted, had to set to 280kph and 300kph respectively to get close... but managed it. Tried setting final max and min and other tricks.
Was able to take out the M3 GTR and Z06 in 500pp Clubman Roma track, with the 450pp setup.
The Bathurst against Mr Takada in his NSX Type R and an RS6 was fun... 2secs ahead after they spent Conrod straight tryint to pit me!
The 550 setup gets a lot of red tires on the outside edge, but I do drive it like its a FR with your setup, thats on SH... bit better on SM though. Fun if not a bit twitchy with some understeer.
Cheers.

Last edited:
@ObscureSerenity glad your having fun with the S.M.U.T.:cheers:

You should be able to set the gear ratios without a lot of hassle.

Give car oil change and install parts for 450PP version.

Install transmission after power is adjusted.
Don't change the max speed slider.
You should be able to then set 1st-6th gears as listed. Last set final.

If going to 550PP from 450PP remove transmission. Install parts and set power limiter. Then re-install transmission set gears 1-6 and last set final.

Every time you switch between the two versions you have to remove the transmission and re-install it to get the gear ranges needed.

Never touch the Max Speed slider! Since it looks like your using metric that should always display 260kmph.👍👍

As for the tires going red, sounds like you drive it similar to the way I tend to drive most 4wd cars. Throw them into corners hard inducing a bit of drift then using the 4wd to help pull you through the apex and accelerate. Very hard to prevent tires from going red with that sort of agressive driving.:crazy::lol:

Online Race Tunes
Shootout Tunes
*place holder*
Behind Door #3

KTM X-Bow street '12 500pp SH
updated 12/12/13
The RX 7 is nice. .very nice tune... But the Golf is just incredible ..seriously... amazing ... youve just gained a colour in my garage... as your tunes seem to really fit my driving style.. .. I sort my cars by colour ... white is for stock... black for Praiano tunes and now Blue is reserved for your tunes...
would love to see what you can do with a Holden .. ;)

The RX 7 is nice. .very nice tune... But the Golf is just incredible ..seriously... amazing ... youve just gained a colour in my garage... as your tunes seem to really fit my driving style.. .. I sort my cars by colour ... white is for stock... black for Praiano tunes and now Blue is reserved for your tunes...
would love to see what you can do with a Holden .. ;)
Thanks @0r3n, glad to hear they are working well for you. Maybe I'll try a Holden next.:cheers:

Back