Clueless Tunes - Cleaning up (Nov. 23rd)

• Thread starter krenkme
  • 3,040 comments
Ford SVT F-150 Lightning 03' "Bolt from the Blue" 450pp

f150boltblue1.jpg

Well, another pickup truck event has popped up. I tried the tuned Midget II around a few of the courses but was bested by the two hopped up Tacoma at each venue. To enact my revenge I went and grabbed the keys to the F-150. Sure it has a few miles on the engine, but the tuned chassis works great. Only the high speed sections at Suzuka and the Nurburgring make it seem slow. Those two Toyotas better watch out because this Lightning will definitely strike twice.

found in the used car dealership

GT Auto
*No engine rebuilding or oil changes!
Chassis Maintenance
Paint: Jaspisblau
Wheels: Prodrive GC-010G
Wheel Paint: Black

Tuning Shop
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction
Fully Customizable Transmission
Clutch: Twin-Plate
Flywheel: Semi-Racing
Adjustable LSD
Carbon Drive Shaft
Suspension Fully Customizable Kit

Power: 358 hp @ 20000miles
Torque: 423 ft-lbs
Weight: 1750 kg
PP: 450 pp

Power Limiter: 100.0%
Ballast: 140kg+50
Aero: 0/0

Transmission
select default
Final Gear: Stock
Top Speed: 130
1st: 3.262
2nd: 2.227
3rd: 1.656
4th: 1.320
5th: 1.097
Final Gear: 2.993
Top Speed will be:153mph

Drivetrain
LSD Rear: 6/10/10

Suspension
Ride Height: -30/-30
Spring Rate: 14.9/12.6
Extension: 5/4
Compression: 4/3
Anti-Roll: 2/3
Camber: 2.2/2.1
Toe: -0.08/0.06

Brake Balance: 5/6

Tires: Sports Hard

f150boltblue2.jpg

Last edited:
Your tune looks good Theo 👍 . But i have somthing for you to beat this two Tacma by another one Tacoma and its on share for today only and i will take out back to complet my last two tracks give it spin please and say to me how she is ?
Sam :dopey:

Last edited:
I'll have to try it out later today. If its anything like the other tunes you made, it will destroy them around the track.

I bit them in The Ring and Rome i think and one more but i don't remmber the name sorry :dopey: . Its 460pp by limit power and it will give you each race around 500,000 cr enjoy :-)

I bit them in The Ring and Rome i think and one more but i don't remmber the name sorry :dopey: . Its 460pp by limit power and it will give you each race around 500,000 cr enjoy :-)

You nailed that one:tup: That is one of the best handling trucks I've ever driven! Nice Job.:bowdown:

To drunk tired to type and post the "Black Sheep", but it's on share if any friends want to try it for the new seasonal :dopey:

Busy for a few days, but right back at it soon :drool:

TOYOTA 86 GT '12 IN ORANGE METALLIC

picture.php

-Orange Metallic

-Displacement ..... cc
-Max. Power 272HP / 7600rpm
-Max.Torque 191ft-lb /7100rpm
-Drivetrain FR
-Length ......
-Width ......
-Height ......
-Weight 1201kg
-Performance Points 450pp

Weight Adjustment
-Ballast Amount(kg) : 60
-Ballast Position : 0

Power Limiter : 100%

Transmission :
Gearing In this order please
Reset to Default
Set Final Gear to 3.000
Top Speed - 143 MPH
1st - 3.930
2nd - 2.500
3rd - 1.850
4th - 1.488
5th - 1.235
6th - 1.049
-After That Set Final To - 4.280
-IT Will Give Top Speed Up upper right 143 MPH

Installed Parts :

-Weight Reduction Stage 1
-Window Weight Reduction
-Carbon Hood
-Chassis Reinforcement
-ECU Tuning
-Sports Intake Manifold
-Racing Air Filter
-Sports Exhaust Manifold
-Catalytic Converter : Sports
-Titanium Racing Exhaust
-Fully Customizable Transmission
-Clutch : Twin-Plate
-Flywheel : Semi-Racing
-Adjustable LSD
-Carbon Drive Shaft
-Suspension Fully Customizable Kit
-Tires : Sports HarD

TUNING :

LSD :
-Initial Torque : F 0 R 8
-Acceleration Sensitivity : F 0 R 25
-Braking sensitivity : F 0 R 15

Suspension :

-Ride H : F -15 R -5
-Spring R : F 10.5 R 8.5
-Dampers E : F 6 R 7
-Dampers C : F 5 R 6
-Anti-Roll B : F 2 R 1
-Camber A : F 1.8 R 2.2
-Toe Angle : F -0,06 R 0,15

Brake Balance :
- F 8 R 6

Its build to be racing in Toyota 86 tuning Challenge .

Enjoy

-SAM

Can this tune be used with CS tires, or does it need to be tweaked, I'm trying to start to understand tuning :confused::banghead:and I could use some help.
Thank you in advance.:bowdown:

SuperFastDave
You nailed that one:tup: That is one of the best handling trucks I've ever driven! Nice Job.:bowdown:

Wisconsin? Welcome to GTP :cheers:.

NEWDRIVER and Theo are some of the best tuners (in my opinion ) so I hope you try many of there tunes.

Thanks for stopping by and come back if you need anything :dopey:

Yeah, he's (NEWDRIVER) been helping me with my driving and tuning for a few weeks now, GREAT GUY!!!! I have a lot of Clueless tunes now. keep up the awesome work.👍

Last edited:
TAZ71
Can this tune be used with CS tires, or does it need to be tweaked, I'm trying to start to understand tuning :confused::banghead:and I could use some help.
Thank you in advance.:bowdown:

Thank you for stop by our garage i hope you enjoyed our tunes 👍
I will give it a look and i will PM you what you will change but i will test it first in CS with the tune on it . Thanks

SAM :dopey:

SuperFastDave
Yeah, he's (NEWDRIVER) been helping me with my driving and tuning for a few weeks now, GREAT GUY!!!! I have a lot of Clueless tunes now. keep up the awesome work.👍

Thank you Dave i didn't do any thing you are good driver already . I hope you enjoy the Truck and i hope you will finish your 5 tracks season by it . 👍

Last edited:
To drunk tired to type and post the "Black Sheep", but it's on share if any friends want to try it for the new seasonal :dopey:

Busy for a few days, but right back at it soon :drool:

I just drove "Black Sheep" In the seasonal, out standing truck. Had no problem winning.👍

Thank you for stop by our garage i hope you enjoyed our tunes 👍
I will give it a look and i will PM you what you will change but i will test it first in CS with the tune on it . Thanks

I did enjoy your tune, it was the first time I've used one from your garage, but if there are changes to be made I hope that it helps me to understand tuning better.
Thanks a lot for your help, please let me know if you need anything.👍

Toyota MR2 1600 G '86 "Sherwood" 400pp

mr2g86tsukuba1.jpg

mr2g86tsukuba2.jpg

Just a fun MR car that was put together for the purpose of racing in the 80s Japanese competition at a lower performance level. This car is quite enjoyable at venues such as Deep Forest and Mount Aso courses.

found in the used car dealership

GT Auto
Engine Rebuild
Chassis Maintenance
Paint: New Sherwood Toning (Stock Color)
Wheels: Prodrive GC-010G
Wheel Paint: Beige Metallic

Tuning Shop
ECU Tuning
Sports Air Filter
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Titanium Semi-Racing Exhaust
High RPM Range Turbo Kit
Adjustable LSD

Power: 193 hp
Torque: 148 ft-lbs
Weight: 1175 kg
PP: 400pp

Power Limiter: 100%
Ballast: 55kg/-50
Aero: 0/0

Transmission
select default
Top Speed: 112
1st: 3.537
2nd: 2.606
3rd: 2.034
4th: 1.639
5th: 1.356
6th: 1.157
Final Gear: 3.725
Top Speed will be:130mph

Drivetrain
LSD Rear: 8/16/10

Suspension
Ride Height: -25/-7
Spring Rate: 6.2/10.3
Extension: 8/8
Compression: 6/4
Anti-Roll: 3/4
Camber: 1.9/1.9
Toe: -0.06/0.12

Brake Balance: 6/6

Tires: Comfort Soft

Note: Lower the top speed to around 113mph for use at Tsukuba and hope for a City II on pole!:dunce::dopey:

mr2g86aso1.jpg

Jaguar XK Coupe Luxary '07 550pp

xkhsr1.jpg

xkhsr3.jpg

Well here it is Jaguar fans! A Clueless Tunes special reminicent of Jaguar's own track car the XKR-S. It might not have the power figure of the XKR-S, but this car has lost a good deal of weight and even makes 500 pound-feet of muscle car torque! Those tuner and supercars better watchout, this cat has the claws to pounce on unsuspecting prey.

found in the new car dealership

GT Auto
Paint: Crystalblau Metallic
Wheels: ENKEI RP03-typeRC
Front Aero: Type A
Rear Aero: Type A
Wing: Type A

Tuning Shop
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction
Carbon Hood: Body Color
Chassis Reinforcement
ECU Tuning
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Sports Exhaust
Adjustable LSD
Carbon Drive Shaft

Power: 531 hp
Torque: 500 ft-lbs
Weight: 1370 kg
PP: 550 pp

Power Limiter: 100.0%
Ballast: 0kg+0
Aero: 0/15

Transmission
select default
Top Speed: 143
1st: 4.425
2nd: 2.989
3rd: 2.287
4th: 1.837
5th: 1.529
6th: 1.325
Final Gear: 2.200
Top Speed will be:207mph

Drivetrain
LSD Rear: 15/25/10

Suspension
Ride Height: -20/-12
Spring Rate: 14.4/12.8
Extension: 8/9
Compression: 7/6
Anti-Roll: 5/4
Camber: 2.0/2.2
Toe: -0.14/0.16

Brake Balance: 5/6

Tires: Sports Soft

xkhsr2.jpg

i borrowed your truck newdriver and when i first tried it out,it grips good but it was understeering and oversteering.so i have to change almost almost all of the suspension values except for the rear ride height and i changed the whole lsd too because it feels stiff and turns stiff with that lsd setting.but if i ignore the suspension and thee lsd problem,its a good truck

Last edited:
lldantell
i borrowed your truck newdriver and when i first tried it out,it grips good but it was understeering and oversteering.so i have to change almost almost all of the suspension values except for the rear ride height and i changed the whole lsd too because it feels stiff and turns stiff with that lsd setting.but if i ignore the suspension and thee lsd problem,its a good truck

Thank you Ishawi for testing my truck i hope you enjoy it and won all the gold like me . The suspension its good for me because of my driving still but good that you point it out i will work on it again thank you 👍
Have a good day .
Sam :dopey:

SuperFastDave
I just drove "Black Sheep" In the seasonal, out standing truck. Had no problem winning.👍

Thanks. I'm hoping to have it posted soon 👍

I should have all tunes that I've missed (sorry Theo) added to the OP later today, and I will be trying that MR2! I need to beat that Mazda Roadster :grumpy:

Lexus LFA Nurburgring Time Attack
nrburgringnordschleifei.jpg

Vehicle: Lexus LFA
Power: 611 BHP
Weight: 1575kg
P Points: 550
Colour: Lapis Lazuli
Purpose: 550pp Nurburgring Nordschleife Time Attack

Parts you need:
GT Auto
Brake-in
Oil Change

Tuning Shop
Sports ECU
Racing Air Filter
Fully Customisable Transmission
Twin-Plate Clutch
Semi-Racing Flywheel
Carbon Propeller Shaft
Fully Customisable LSD
Fully Customisable Suspension Kit
Racing Soft Tires

Tune Settings:
Body/Chassis
Aerodynamics
Rear: None
Weight Adjustment
95kg @ -35

Engine
Power Limiter
Power Level: 0.0%

Transmission
Top Speed: 137Mph
1st: 5.780
2nd: 4.110
3rd: 3.042
4th: 2.387
5th: 1.965
6th: 1.670
FD: 2.260

Drivetrain
LSD
IT: R 14
AS: R 17
BS: R 8

Suspension
Fully Customisable Kit
Ride Height: F -7 R 13
Spring Rate: F 9.9 R 9.3
Dampers(E): F 7 R 7
Dampers(C): F 4 R 4
Anti-Roll Bars: F 3 R 5
Camber: F 3.2 R 2.7
Toe: F -0.10 R 0.05

Brakes
Brake Balance Controller
Balance
F 7 8

This car was built to run at the 'Ring in the 550pp 6:35 online challange. Easy stable car. Can run on other tracks as well (may have to adjust ride hight). Enjoy.

- Formaly a TPT tune, but since I was let go I'll post it here.

Just wanted to say that this tune translates very well to 505pp. Just don't do the oil change or buy any power parts and limit the engine appropriately. I also changed the LSD to 14/28/14 and brakes to 7/7 to make it power out of corners better with the reduced horsepower.

I beat my personal best in my RX-7 around the 'ring by 5 seconds on my first lap in this car.

It's a very stable car. It feels like it's going to plow straight through the turns but then the tires grab the road like a slot car. Absolutely not a knock on the tune the stability is what makes this thing fast. Great tune!

Last edited:
ssyd780
Just wanted to say that this tune translates very well to 505pp. Just don't do the oil change or buy any power parts and limit the engine appropriately. I also changed the LSD to 14/28/14 and brakes to 7/7 to make it power out of corners better with the reduced horsepower.

I beat my personal best in my RX-7 around the 'ring by 5 seconds on my first lap in this car.

It's a very stable car. It feels like it's going to plow straight through the turns but then the tires grab the road like a slot car. Absolutely not a knock on the tune the stability is what makes this thing fast. Great tune!

Thanks for trying the tune. It's good to know that it will work at lower PP levels. I does feel heavy, but like you said the grip is good 👍... I wonder how it works on other tracks :odd:

Thanks again :dopey:

What are the parts to install on the TOYOTA MR21600 G-LIMITED SUPER CHARGER ?? I think you've forgot the picture...:)
I'm just asking because i use your original model to do a new tuning sheet. I have a lot of time to spend here in the middle of the jungle.
:dunce::dunce:
><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°

EDIT: And the tires too...please.

Last edited:
praiano63
What are the parts to install on the TOYOTA MR21600 G-LIMITED SUPER CHARGER ?? I think you've forgot the picture...:)
I'm just asking because i use your original model to do a new tuning sheet. I have a lot of time to spend here in the middle of the jungle.
:dunce::dunce:
><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°

EDIT: And the tires too...please.

How are you Sir ? Sorry i forget to upload it :) but i will later . I use RS tires but i also you can use SH . Hope to see you back Sir soon . 👍
Have a good day ,

krenkme
Uummmm... no promises, but I'd like to have it posted sooner then later. I'm just getting really lazy :dopey:

Yes you are :lol:. No Lambo tune posted from the GT500 shootout, the new shootout cars are missing, that NSX you were working on, all of the COTW tunes and now the Ram... come on man get it together :D :lol::lol:👍

Just kidding. Just looking forward to seeing some new stuff from you is all :D

...oh and now I'll need a Miata :P

Latest Posts

Back