Clueless Tunes - Cleaning up (Nov. 23rd)

• Thread starter krenkme
  • 3,040 comments
Congratulations NEWDRIVER, this is a very nice tune, i'm planing myself to do more cars like this with comfort tires. They are really fun and very reals ...

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°

Congratulations NEWDRIVER, this is a very nice tune, i'm planing myself to do more cars like this with comfort tires. They are really fun and very reals ...

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°

Thank you Sir Praiano :dopey:
Yes the most things I think when I'm tuning those cars is the fun .
I'm not looking for the fastest car or this is slow car just the fun and realistic cars.

ND

photomay09024229.jpg

Parts to buy :

- Buy Mitsubishi 3000GT found in the used dealership .
- Oil change and rebuild the engine .
- Fully customizable Transmission .
- Clutch Twin-Plate
- Fly wheel: Semi Racing
- Adjustable LSD .
- Torque Sensing Center Differential .
- Carbon fully Customizable Kit .
- Suspension Fully Customizable Kit .

Performance :
Distance. 12,223.6 Miles
Max power. 231HP / 6000rpm
Max torque. 212ft-lb / 4500rpm
Weight. 1610kg
PP. 404PP
Power level. 100%

Tune on car :

Weight adjustment : 0 / 0

Suspension :

RH. : F -18 /R -16
SR. : F 10.0 / R 9.0
DE. : F 6. / R 6
DC. : F 5 / R 6
AR. : F 3 / R 4
CA. : F 1.8 / R 1.6
TA. : F -0.16 / R -0.03

LSD :
F /. 10/18/14
R /. 11/28/10

Brake Balance : F 5 / R 4

Transmission :

Default gear
Then final gear to 5000
Too speed 124
Set your gear like that
1st. 2.637
2nd 2.028
3rd. 1.607
4th. 1.325
5th. 1.109
6th. 0.925
Then final gear again to. 4050
It will give up right side. 147mph

Tires : Comfort soft

ND :dopey:[/QUOTE]

Hi Newdriver can you please tell us what the torque split is. Many thanks and keep them tunes coming

Hi Kent
i will look now and tell you sorry i forget to write it :dopey:
torque split F 40. R 60
Thank you for using Clueless Garage tune .

ND

Last edited:
LAMBORGHINI COUNTACH LP400'74. THE KILLER. 420PP Comfort Soft tires

photomay07224745.jpg

The link to the OP of THE RING https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=8446982#post8446982

Parts to buy :

- Buy Lamborghini found in the used dealership
- Oil change .
- Engine rebuild .
- Sports Exhaust .
- Fully customizable Transmission .
- Clutch Twin-Plate .
- Flywheel: Semi-Racing .
- Adjustable LSD .
- Suspension Fully Customizable Kit .

Performance :
Distance. 53,870.6 miles
Max power. 200HP / 4600rpm
Max torque. 250ft-lb / 4100rpm
Weight. 1261kg
PP. 420PP
Power level. 50.6%

This car it can run 420 and 450 PP on CS and SH just adjust final gear to fit the high PP you add to it .
And also it can run 450 and 500 PP on SM,SS,RH,RM and RS also you need to adjust the final gear to deal with the high power .

Tune on car :

Weight adjustment : 196/-50

Suspension :

RH. : F -11 / R -5
SR. : F 9.5 / R 12.3
DE. : F 5 / R 5
DC. : F 5 / R 6
AR. : F 4 / R 4
CA. : F 1.5 / R 1.9
TA. : F -0.16 / R 0.10

LSD : 12/20/12

Brake Balance : F 3 R 2 or F 4 R 2

Transmission :

Default gear
Then final gear to 4.600
Too speed 143
Set your gear like that
1st. 3.285
2nd 2.216
3rd. 1.605
4th. 1.228
5th. 1.993

Then final gear again to. 4.300
It will give up right side 156 mph

Tires : Comfort soft or Sport Hard

NOTE

This car is a killer car at the RING at 420PP even I limit the power to 50% its still the same fast and sharp at the corner .
When you make it full power it will give 390HP at 500PP and please use this time Sport soft or Racing Soft then set final gear to 3.500 it will give you 191mph at the top right side

ND :dopey:

I ought to get around to posting my 111S, in response to your '00 Elise, eh ND..?? :sly:

I've also got that Integra Type R to contend with your Acura RSX. Hopefully people will enjoy racing them against each other as much as we do... :mischievous:

{Cy}

I ought to get around to posting my 111S, in response to your '00 Elise, eh ND..?? :sly:

I've also got that Integra Type R to contend with your Acura RSX. Hopefully people will enjoy racing them against each other as much as we do... :mischievous:

{Cy}

That's good idea Cy 👍 just post it and I will link it to the OP of The RING so they will be all in one place .:dopey: what do you think ?!

EDIT:

I'm thinking to move this one to be stand alone thread so all Clueless member and Clueless friend can post there own tune there ??!.

ND

That's good idea Cy 👍 just post it and I will link it to the OP of The RING so they will be all in one place .:dopey: what do you think ?!

EDIT:

I'm thinking to move this one to be stand alone thread so all Clueless member and Clueless friend can post there own tune there ??!.

ND

No need to start another thread, my friend, keep them all in here. All three of these are cars that we've built and raced together at the Ring, all on appropriate tyres 👍

I've started on the MG TF160 as well (400PP/CS), not quite as fast as I was hoping, so I'm going to trim 100kg from it and see if I can make it feel a little more like an Elise. I have to build something to keep those pesky MR Toyota's in their place :sly:

{Cy}

@ Cy
I linked the Honda Civic to the OP as it is 400PP comfort soft . But I didn't link the others two as they are 500PP and using sports tires . If they can Handel the CS tires I will link them?!

ND

Last edited:
@ Cy
I linked the Honda Civic to the OP as it is 400PP comfort soft . But I didn't link the others two as they are 500PP and using sports tires . If they can Handel the CS tires I will link them?!

ND

No, no, no, I wouldn't want to run the 111R or NSX on comfort tyres..!! They may be ok on harder sports tyres, but they'll likely be a handful on comforts.

Finally posted the 111S, I'll take some pretty pictures of it later 👍
{Cy}

No, no, no, I wouldn't want to run the 111R or NSX on comfort tyres..!! They may be ok on harder sports tyres, but they'll likely be a handful on comforts.

Finally posted the 111S, I'll take some pretty pictures of it later 👍

[*]Lotus Elise 111S '03 400PP Comfort Soft "Online Ring Edition"[/URL]

{Cy}

I link it my friend 👍
We need to work on those Hyundai later together so they can be smooth at the corner of the RING.
I have one but not yet Brocken engine .
Have a good day my friend

ND

I link it my friend 👍
We need to work on those Hyundai later together so they can be smooth at the corner of the RING.
I have one but not yet Brocken engine .
Have a good day my friend

ND

Thank you, Sir. I have all the Hyundai coupes, they're clean with mileage, so no need to break them in. If you need one, let me know and I'll send it over. I'm going to have a crack at the '01 to start with, I'm not a fan of the '99 and it's 5 speed 'box...

{Cy}

Thank you, Sir. I have all the Hyundai coupes, they're clean with mileage, so no need to break them in. If you need one, let me know and I'll send it over. I'm going to have a crack at the '01 to start with, I'm not a fan of the '99 and it's 5 speed 'box...

{Cy}

Ok Sir let me have copy of it so we can work on it together . I will be online later thank you Cy .

ND

Hello my friends :dopey:

@NEWDRIVER & @Cy - what speeds are you reaching down the strait with these 400pp Ring tunes? If I ever get a chance to play this game again, I want to tune a car for this class, but I'm awful at the Ring so I'll tune at Trial Mountain and set gearing at route X.

Very good seeing you two keeping the garage active. Have a great day! :dopey:

Ok Sir let me have copy of it so we can work on it together . I will be online later thank you Cy .

ND
I'll send you one today and the other tomorrow 👍
Hello my friends :dopey:

@NEWDRIVER & @Cy - what speeds are you reaching down the strait with these 400pp Ring tunes? If I ever get a chance to play this game again, I want to tune a car for this class, but I'm awful at the Ring so I'll tune at Trial Mountain and set gearing at route X.

Very good seeing you two keeping the garage active. Have a great day! :dopey:
There's a slight variance between cars, as you can well imagine. The faster cars I have will reach 136-138mph by the Dunlop bridge, on the roll down the hill after the bridge they'll hit 141-143mph. These faster cars will likely hit the same 136-138mph on the approach to the cresting left-hander between Flugplatz and Schwedenkreuz (2-3km) going down the hill into Fuchsröhre (4km).

You should definitely come and join us, I don't think at these PP you'll be too far off the pace. We've had some great public sessions and you tend to find that the drivers are a lot cleaner than the usual 500PP RS rooms. Any little knock or slip will cost you precious time, which can take you a sector or two to make up, so people tend to be a little more cautious and considerate :sly:

These cars really take me back to my formative driving days, hooning down tiny country lanes in woefully underpowered cars. Doing everything you can to preserve momentum :mischievous:

{Cy}

CyKosis1973
There's a slight variance between cars, as you can well imagine. The faster cars I have will reach 136-138mph by the Dunlop bridge, on the roll down the hill after the bridge they'll hit 141-143mph. These faster cars will likely hit the same 136-138mph on the approach to the cresting left-hander between Flugplatz and Schwedenkreuz (2-3km) going down the hill into Fuchsröhre (4km).

You should definitely come and join us, I don't think at these PP you'll be too far off the pace. We've had some great public sessions and you tend to find that the drivers are a lot cleaner than the usual 500PP RS rooms. Any little knock or slip will cost you precious time, which can take you a sector or two to make up, so people tend to be a little more cautious and considerate :sly:

These cars really take me back to my formative driving days, hooning down tiny country lanes in woefully underpowered cars. Doing everything you can to preserve momentum :mischievous:

{Cy}

Thanks. 👍

I'd love to run around with you gents, and if I ever can find the time (and you're on) I will for sure be joining you. The Ring is a great track and can be a lot of fun, I'm just no good at it :dopey:

Thanks. 👍

I'd love to run around with you gents, and if I ever can find the time (and you're on) I will for sure be joining you. The Ring is a great track and can be a lot of fun, I'm just no good at it :dopey:

trust me i know how you feel , days should have 48hours just to get all the basic stuff done

Hi Clueless garage members
Two new tune add to the RING tune by ( The HILL Garage ) thank you Cy :D
1- ELISE Type 72 '01 400PP Comfort Soft tires
2- HYUNDAI Tiburon GT '01 400PP Comfort Soft tires
The link to the OP of THE RING https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=8446982#post8446982
Coming today
HYUNDAI Coupe FX at 400PP Comfort soft by
NEWDRIVER on wheel
Cy on controller
This car it can pit the fastest car on the RING even the ELISE and I'm sure of that because I drove it and I did it :D just you need to know how to drive it and do some more training driving it on the RING .
ND :dopey:

Last edited:
Top job ND 👍

Too tired tonight to concentrate on building cars. I'll spend some time with the Accord when I can, plus I need to figure out a way to make the Audi TT a bit faster. I sent you the car this morning, see if you can work any wonders on the gearbox, my friend...

{Cy}

Top job ND 👍

Too tired tonight to concentrate on building cars. I'll spend some time with the Accord when I can, plus I need to figure out a way to make the Audi TT a bit faster. I sent you the car this morning, see if you can work any wonders on the gearbox, my friend...

{Cy}

That is cool Cy 👍 we are working hard to make that OP full of cars and I hope that some review on those cars shown in the garage telling us how it drove by other to help us making it better .
I will tray that TT maybe tomorrow as I'm afternoon duty today and tomorrow I'm morning :( so I need to have little rest .
Thank you for the car Sir have a good day .

ND:dopey:

E
1- ELISE '00 400PP comfort soft tires https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=8448110#post8448110
2- ELISE 111S '03 400PP Comfort Soft tireshttps://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=8474457#post8474457
3- ELISE Type 72 '01 400PP Comfort Soft tireshttps://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=8489454#post8489450
L
3- LAMBORGHINI CONTACH LP 400'74 420PP Comfort Soft tires https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=8469414#post8469414

Hi Sam! You should list "Elise" at "L" index--from "Lotus". 👍

2000gtgoldhsr2.jpg
img0306qn.jpg

TOYOTA 2000GT'67
380PP ( THE SHADOW 2 )
COMFORT SOFT
Made for the New Japanese session
OFFLINE MODE

Also working ONLINE for the RING :D but be carful

img0276vi.jpg

This car you need to be smooth on it when you enter the corner as it will turn by it self no need to push it hard because it well eat your face .

-Displacement 1988 cc
-Max. Power 175 HP / 7200 RPM
-Max.Torque 143 ft-lb / 5200 RPM
-Drivetrain FR
-Power/Weight Ratio 7.12 kg/Hp
-Length 4175 mm
-Width 1600 mm
-Height 1160 mm
-Weight 1267 kg F 53 R 47
-Performance Points 380PP
-Distance 328.0 Miles

SETTINGS :

Parts to buy ;

-Buy TOYOTA 2000GT'67 from the NCD then drive it around 220 Miles then change the oil and rebuilt the engine
-Change oil
-Rebuilt the engine
-Paint the car
-Sports Intake Manifold
-Sports Air Filter
-Catalytic Converter:sports
-Sports Exhaust
-Fully Customizable Transmission
-Adjustable LSD
-Suspension Fully Customizable Kit
-Tiers Comfort (Soft )

TUNES :

Weight Adjustment :
Ballast Amount (kg) : 147 kg
Ballast Position : 12

Power Limiter :
Power Level : 100.0%

Transmission :
Gearing In this order please
Reset to Default
Final Gear 4.375
Top Speed 112
After that adjust gear like that
1st - 3.329
2nd - 2.393
3rd - 1.827
4th - 1.450
5th - 1.176

Final gear for GVE. 3.550
-IT Will Give Top Speed Up right 129 MPH
photomay23165007.jpg

Final gear for EIGER. 4.150
-IT Will Give Top Speed Up right 110 MPH
photomay23171135.jpg

Final gear for LONDON. 4.550
-IT Will Give Top Speed Up right 101 MPH
photomay23173346.jpg

Final gear for DEEP FOREST. 3.750
-IT Will Give Top Speed Up right 122 MPH
img0272da.jpg

Final gear for MT ASO. 3.720
-IT Will Give Top Speed Up right 123 MPH
img0275vg.jpg

Suspension :
-Ride Height : F -25 R -25
-Spring Rate : F 14.0 R 12.0
-Dampers (EX) : F 4 R 4
-Dampers (com) : F 4 R 3
-Anti Roll Bars : F 2 R 1
-Camber Angle : F 1.8 R 1.6
-Toe Angle : F 0.00 R 0.00

LSD :
Initial Torque : F 0 R 5
Acceleration Sensitivity : F 0 R 30
Braking Sensitivity : F 0 R 8

Brake Balance Controller ;
Front 3 Rear 4

NOTE:

Any comment i will be more than happy :D

ND:dopey:

Last edited:
Congratulations for the tune of the week, good to see the Toyota 2000 GT hasn't been locked in the garage.

Last edited:
Back