Clueless Tunes Gallery - Having a little fun :D

  • Thread starter Thread starter krenkme
  • 95 comments
  • 11,333 views
Time Attack​
nrburgringnordschleifei.jpg

kyotoshorenin1a.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife1to.jpg

kyotoshorenina.jpg
 
mazdaracewaylagunaseca.jpg

ahrweilergatew.jpg

ahrweilergate3.jpg

sangalganoabbeyr.jpg

sangalganoabbey1n.jpg

ahrweilergate1.jpg

ahrweilergate2.jpg

mazdaracewaylagunaseca2k.jpg

seems I need to check my welding it the exhaust :dopey:​
mazdaracewaylagunaseca1r.jpg

mazdaracewaylagunaseca3.jpg
 
NascarManiaco99
Nice pictures krenkme!

Thanks 👍. I like to think I'm getting better at it :dopey:
 
Ehhh...This is a gallery for the clueless boi and his car's, and I don't recall them having you as a new recruit...so quite why you posted the pictures in someone else's gallery I don't know, buy you're better off starting a new thread for your own pictures. 👍
 
Ehhh...This is a gallery for the clueless boi and his car's, and I don't recall them having you as a new recruit...so quite why you posted the pictures in someone else's gallery I don't know, buy you're better off starting a new thread for your own pictures. 👍

Look Out! Troll on the Loose!

jk:sly:
 
Ehhh...This is a gallery for the clueless boi and his car's, and I don't recall them having you as a new recruit...so quite why you posted the pictures in someone else's gallery I don't know, buy you're better off starting a new thread for your own pictures. 👍

Then obviously you don't follow Clueless tunes as much as you think, check the Clueless tunes thread before you start jumping the gun :)
 
Okay you two. I PM'd you both, and I trust it was just a misunderstanding. Now play nice :dopey:
 
R.I.P.
Carol Shelby​
mazdaracewaylagunasecac.jpg

mazdaracewaylagunaseca1w.jpg

roadcourseindyc.jpg

specialstageroutexo.jpg

specialstageroutex1pv.jpg

specialstageroutex3.jpg

specialstageroutex4.jpg

specialstageroutex6.jpg

specialstageroutex5x.jpg

Good Bye Mr. Shelby,
you will be missed
​
specialstageroutex2t.jpg
 
Liked these Spoon Honda Jazz (or Fit) pics:). But beeing so close to a standard car (without editing) isnt the wright choise if you know what i mean:p.
 
Horde_R35
Liked these Spoon Honda Jazz (or Fit) pics:). But beeing so close to a standard car (without editing) isnt the wright choise if you know what i mean:p.

Yah, I should have spent more time with them, but on my TV it looked good :dopey:

Thanks for stopping by :cheers:
 
Not a posted tune (as of yet) but some good pictures...I think​

ahrweilerstreeto.jpg

ahrweilerstreet1c.jpg

ahrweilerstreet2.jpg

nrburgringnordschleifet.jpg

grandvalleyspeedway1i.jpg

grandvalleyspeedwayq.jpg


Looks like an old friend came to play​
mazdaracewaylagunaseca3.jpg

mazdaracewaylagunaseca2.jpg

mazdaracewaylagunaseca1.jpg
 
Excelente first 3 pics. But on the others the angles are nice but they need movement. Try the same pics with mode 2 or 3 and lowers the cam speed ;).
 
Horde_R35
Excelente first 3 pics. But on the others the angles are nice but they need movement. Try the same pics with mode 2 or 3 and lowers the cam speed ;).

Thanks, and I will. Still trying everything the photo mode has to offer. So when people, such as yourself, can give me pointers, it is always appreciated.

Thanks again :dopey:
 
If I get back into tuning, this will be seen at Clueless Tunes :dopey:
madmyk's Nightmare *evil laugh*​
specialstageroutex.jpg

sangalganoabbey3.jpg

sangalganoabbey2.jpg

sangalganoabbeyl.jpg

london1q.jpg

londonud.jpg

caperingperipheryx.jpg

bernmarketstreet2.jpg

bernmarketstreet1a.jpg

bernmarketstreet.jpg

ahrweilerstreet1.jpg

ahrweilerstreetz.jpg

For those of you that don't know, I have two beautiful girls at home, (and a beautiful wife as well :D ) and they love to plat GT5 with there Dad. So here are there pics of this car... first is the 10 year-old, and second is the 2 year-old (no help by Dad... this is all them 👍 )​
sangalganoabbey1d.jpg

caperingperiphery1.jpg


... and for those who don't know the way I drive... here ya' go :dopey:​
thetopgeartesttrackv.jpg

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And a BIG thank you to DigitalBaka, for giving me this car, as a resault as a well run tuners shootout 👍 THANK YOU :bowdown:
 
Spoon Today G Type-R​

kartspace2v.jpg

kartspace1.jpg

kartspace.jpg

eigernordwandshorttrackim.jpg

eigernordwandshorttracku.jpg

eigernordwandshorttrackf.jpg
 
Is it OK to say that your daughters take better photos than you? :lol::p

Good pictures 👍
 
GT HP Nut
Is it OK to say that your daughters take better photos than you? :lol::p

Good pictures 👍

Yeh, and the oldest is a better in game racer too. :dopey:

Thanks for looking. Have a great day.
 
Shootout Entries​

toscana2k.jpg

tsukubacircuitzv.jpg

toscana1.jpg

mazdaracewaylagunasecaj.jpg

toscana4k.jpg

toscana3s.jpg

toscanav.jpg

mazdaracewaylagunaseca3.jpg

mazdaracewaylagunaseca2y.jpg

mazdaracewaylagunaseca1m.jpg
 
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!​
trialmountaincircuit1j.jpg

trialmountaincircuitsv.jpg

eigernordwandshorttrackc.jpg

eigernordwandshorttrackg.jpg
 
Sorry for the big post... I got board today. Upcoming tunes...maybe​
toscana8.jpg

toscana7.jpg

toscana6.jpg

toscana5.jpg

toscana4p.jpg

toscana3s.jpg

toscana2.jpg

toscana1.jpg

toscanaq.jpg

specialstageroute56.jpg

specialstageroute55y.jpg

specialstageroute53o.jpg

specialstageroute52u.jpg

specialstageroute51n.jpg

specialstageroute5x.jpg

roadcoursedaytona.jpg

grandvalleyeast6.jpg

grandvalleyeast5.jpg

grandvalleyeast3n.jpg

grandvalleyeast2.jpg

grandvalleyeast1i.jpg

eigernordwandshorttrackgb.jpg

eigernordwandshorttrackg.jpg

eigernordwandshorttrackxn.jpg

autodromonazionalemonzalt.jpg

autodromonazionalemonzan.jpg

autodromonazionalemonzaba.jpg
 
Last edited:
Very cool pics krenk :cool:. What's the name of orange on that GT350?
 
So this is my first post here in the gallery but its a good one. Here are some of the fun shots I've taken after racing a tuned 2CV.
Sometimes I even win! :crazy: Happy 2CVing! :dopey:
2cvvsc4edit.jpg

2cvring.jpg

2cvclassic.jpg

2cvgveast.jpg

2cvtrialmountain1edit.jpg

2cvtrialmountain2.jpg
 
It's about time you added some pics. :D They look great. 👍

Could you teach me how to make mine look as good as yours....please :dopey:
 
Hey! When did you sneak these great pics in here? This is one of the best looking cars ever, and the way you painted it up is WOW :drool:

Great job Theo :cheers::dopey:
 
Back