Clueless Tunes Gallery - Having a little fun :D

• Thread starter krenkme
  • 95 comments
Thanks krenkme, It been a long learning process with GT photo mode and I still have plenty of room for improvement.

I started editing photos just a short while before joining Clueless Tunes. I like to use a Paint.net as its free and editing can be as simple or as complex as you want. I just like when I have a more brilliant, sharper image with a slight saturation boost. It still depends on your ability to take clean photos in GT photo mode, but I feel it generates much better results then just using my virtual photography skills. :dopey:

Here are a few shots of my little Subaru 360
s360tm1.jpg

s360tm5.jpg

s360tm3.jpg

s360tm2.jpg

s360tm6.jpg

Last edited:
I only use what GT5 has given me :dunce:, but I always liked your pics. So maybe I should try out that sight 💡. Thanks, and keep 'em comin', they look fantastic :cheers:

hey krenk, I know you been living a life outside of GT5, but could I post some pics of some of your tunes here? Actually all members of Clueless :scared:?

WOW. I have really fallen behind on this :nervous:. Sorry about that... so here are the latest tunes by me over at Clueless. (Last four pictures taken by my daughter 👍 )

azur1n.jpg

azuro.jpg

ahrweilerstreet2.jpg

ahrweilerstreet1u.jpg

ahrweilerstreetw.jpg

These were taken by my daughter
caperingt.jpg

capering1i.jpg

capering2.jpg

specialstageroute7r.jpg

Have A great day! :dopey:

hey krenk, I know you been living a life outside of GT5, but could I post some pics of some of your tunes here? Actually all members of Clueless :scared:?

Sure. Feel free :dopey:

Oh really, you just don't want to own up to the pink Suzuki! :sly:

:lol:

(I don't use my daughter as an alibi for my pink car ;) )

Anyway the second shot of the cobra is quite good and i found your daughter's car and the assorted driver suit pretty.

Nato_777
Oh really, you just don't want to own up to the pink Suzuki! :sly:

Nope. She likes to paint my cars while I'm gone. Looks good even though :lol:

Kodje
:lol:

(I don't use my daughter as an alibi for my pink car ;) )

Anyway the second shot of the cobra is quite good and i found your daughter's car and the assorted driver suit pretty.

She likes her pink. This always happens when I leave for work for a while :dopey:

Thanks guys :cheers:

It's not only pink, it's quick as well 👍

Great pics krenkme family :bowdown:, and thanks. I'll start snapping some shots this weekend 👍

As I'm one of this planet that affected by cancer and most of my family members . I'm sharing this pictures and some video .

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
Newdriver sent me my prize car a Toyota 2000gt for taking 3rd in the FITT 2000 Shootout. I headed online after giving it a quick go around the Ring. It was glorious having the two golden Toyotas in their natural habitat of very long straights and very high speeds. We achieved a few 1-2 victories with these old sports cars and that wasn't bad either. :D:dopey:
2000gtgoldhsr2.jpg

2000gtgoldhsr3o.jpg

2000gtgoldhsr1.jpg

2000gtgoldls1.jpg

2000gtgoldls3.jpg

2000gtgoldls4.jpg

2000gtgoldls2.jpg

Newdriver sent me my prize car a Toyota 2000gt for taking 3rd in the FITT 2000 Shootout. I headed online after giving it a quick go around the Ring. It was glorious having the two golden Toyotas in their natural habitat of very long straights and very high speeds. We achieved a few 1-2 victories with these old sports cars and that wasn't bad either. :D:dopey:

I love those picture 👍👍 happy to see that you like it and took those pictures of it . Did notice that I use two deferent version of it on those pictures ;) .

:banghead:I forgot about this forum :banghead: (bad boss)

Great pics Theo. My little photographer wants to know your secrets. Great job:dopey:

And this is one video for her watch out ;)

I like those first three pictures of the BMW at Spa. BMWs alway seem to look the part at speed around that track. Nice job krenkme!

I like those first three pictures of the BMW at Spa. BMWs alway seem to look the part at speed around that track. Nice job krenkme!

thanks Theo :cheers:. A BMW at spa is always a good mix :dopey:

Some more recent tunes :D
sangalganoabbey1y.jpg

sangalganoabbey.jpg

caperingperipheryp.jpg

autodromonazionalemonzayl.jpg

autodromonazionalemonzaos.jpg

thetopgeartesttrack1.jpg

thetopgeartesttrack.jpg

kyotoshorenin1h.jpg

kyotoshorenino.jpg

*Blows dust off the thread*

Sorry for not keeping up with this :dunce:. but here are some past/recent/future tunes at Clueless :dopey:

specialstageroutex1e.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife2fe.jpg

kyotoshoreninr.jpg

eigernordwandshorttracka.jpg

eigernordwandshorttrackzl.jpg

ahrweilertownsquare2m.jpg

ahrweilertownsquare1m.jpg

ahrweilertownsquaree.jpg

Why did you photograph this off of the TV? Anyways, the penultimate update is actually pretty decent. Especially the two EVO Shots are splendid!

Why did you photograph this off of the TV? Anyways, the penultimate update is actually pretty decent. Especially the two EVO Shots are splendid!

I'm just new photographer guy so please excuse me in that :( . I will try to fix it out later to be more look good .
Thanks for your point .

ND:dopey:

Back