Clutch - Customised Transmission

Clutch i heard is a on/off switch in gt sport.

I actually never tried it since I mainly use paddle shifters or sequential.

If its seq, why we can shift with h-shifter insteed of paddles?
Its just another inconsistency of this game.
Take an R33 for example. With a stock transmission you can use your clutch to shift up. Now replace it with a customizable transmission and now you can't use the clutch. You can still use the h-pattern but you don't need the clutch to shift up
Clutch i heard is a on/off switch in gt sport.

I actually never tried it since I mainly use paddle shifters or sequential.
It's fun when you get used to it, but yeah it's still sort of a bummer

Take an R33 for example. With a stock transmission you can use your clutch to shift up. Now replace it with a customizable transmission and now you can't use the clutch. You can still use the h-pattern but you don't need the clutch to shift up

It's fun when you get used to it, but yeah it's still sort of a bummer

You need to be able to slip the clutch to get off the mark.

It's sad to not be able to use the clutch with a custom gearbox. IRL you often swap with a shorter gearbox for your trackday car but it's still manual, it would be cool to let the players use the clutch even with a custom gearbox.

And it would be nice to have a proper clutch model too... it's the same since GT5...

It's sad to not be able to use the clutch with a custom gearbox. IRL you often swap with a shorter gearbox for your trackday car but it's still manual, it would be cool to let the players use the clutch even with a custom gearbox.

And it would be nice to have a proper clutch model too... it's the same since GT5...

Yep!

This x10000 :(
I want to shorten my 'box to 200km/h at Tsukuba but I also want to use the clutch grrr. I end up using gear 2 and 3 for the entirety of the races there

Once you get used to a bit of clutch kicking in nearly ever other driving game, GT takes the p1ss. It programming terms it must be very easy to map an analogue input to the clutch function but still we wait.

Back