Clyde's Photo Corner [21/8 - Aracnhophobic - Alfa Romeo 4C]

Forced Induction

2014 Porsche 911 Turbo S

The 918 looks so sexy! Very good set; personally I like the second to last shot the most. 👍

Thanks for the praise, guys. I must say, the last two shots are the ones I like the better, too!

Can you believe I got another set with the 911 Turbo? I couldn't care less about the car before it came to Forza. Oh, well, the power of marketing...

Last edited:
I really, really like you minimalistic sytle of editing, dude! Some of the pictures are a little oversaturated, but overall I really like the tones and your overall composition in your shots! 👍

Outrun

https://flic.kr/p/vUnfEq
1984 Ferrari GTO

_______________________​

I really, really like you minimalistic sytle of editing, dude! Some of the pictures are a little oversaturated, but overall I really like the tones and your overall composition in your shots! 👍

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment! Don't tell me about oversaturation, I've been working on giving my shots more realistic colors without losing vibrance... But the last two sets were purposefully oversaturated.

-

I finally changed all my previews to 800px resolution, yay!

Brilliant reference to Outrun. Really love the drifting picture beneath the palm trees.

Fiat Lux

1952 Fiat 8V Supersonic

Thanks! I have to admit, tho, the reference wasn't entirely my idea... As I was supposed to shoot those pics for Camaroguy96's Word Association Game over at fm.net; unluckily I was too late, but I decided, what the hell, I can't let this good idea go to waste.

I love the low angle and colours in shot number 2.

Thank you. I must admit, I was undecided wheter or not to include that shot in the final set. I'll be glad I kept it!

-

Could I pass up on the occasion of taking a couple of snaps of the curves and details of the gobsmacking Ghia Ottovu Supersonic? Of course not. I've been waiting for a game - any game - to include the Fiat 8V (in any of its many shapes) for a good decade. And of course T10/PG had to go with the most gorgeous permutation.

I may spend the time leading to FM6 just working on liveries and driving/racing/shooting this car.

Back