Clyde's Photo Corner [9/7 - Streetfighter - BMW M3 DTM]

  • Thread starter Thread starter ClydeYellow
  • 24 comments
  • 4,573 views
Really nice set, third one is my fav.
 
The third has a lovely tranquility to it.
 

And more you shall have.









Many thanks for the kind comments and the appreciation. I'm quite not happy with this mini-set, but there's more where this came from, and I may seem unusually prolific in the next few days.​

That third shot is money to me.
 
Liking that livery a lot.
 
I like the layout and colours in shot number 2.
 
You know how to tease :P

Fantastic shot, look forward to the set!
 











​
Feels like forever since I last updated my gallery here... Maybe it's because I actually haven't posted a thing in exactly three months. :dopey:​
Gorgeous photos mate. Well done.
 











​
Feels like forever since I last updated my gallery here... Maybe it's because I actually haven't posted a thing in exactly three months. :dopey:​
Loving the orange on the Mustang
 
Rebirth

















1976 McLaren #11 Team McLaren M23

_______________________​

Feels like forever since I last took some shots in Forza Motorsport... And I (unknowingly) picked a most peculiar day to start anew.​
 
Last edited:
Red Arrow













2013 Honda #9 Target Chip Ganassi Dallara DW12​
 
Streetfighter













2013 BMW M Performance M3 Racing Car​
 
Back