Clyde's Photo Tour [25/8 - When in Rome... - Bertone B.A.T 1]

Some interesting angles here. The colours and lighting here are great! And I really appreciate the individuality of this shot. And this is just perfect. Didn't know you really did GT6 work, but it's great. 👍

Aufstand

Lexus IS F - Wheels: OZ Italia - Color: Exceed Blue Metallic

Thanks for visiting, and for the comment! I'm trying to keep things simple, knowing I can't be an artiste.

Wonderful gallery overall, with some great stand-outs:

17098670489_4803a27851_z.jpg
17205672819_824449a038_z.jpg
17285449739_7ccb93bc92_z.jpg
17180996904_23c3e414dc_z.jpg
17959754350_b3645d487d_z.jpg
17842368639_34ed703125_z.jpg

I really like a lot your last sets. Great use ob b&w for the Toronado set, and the last shot is really splendid with a strong atmosphere ! I also like a lot the Nissan LMP1 set and the shot selected by Immalova is really great !

Echoes

Nissan GT-R LM NISMO - Color: ---

I really like a lot your last sets. Great use ob b&w for the Toronado set, and the last shot is really splendid with a strong atmosphere ! I also like a lot the Nissan LMP1 set and the shot selected by Immalova is really great !

Thank you guys.

Improbability Drive

SRT Tomahawk X Vision Gran Turismo - Carbon Prototype
&
Chevrolet Chaparral 2X Vision Gran Turismo - Color: Ghost White

_________________​

A really solid update, but these three just stand out because of their great composition! :bowdown:

Thanks! I considered those shots an experiment... Glad to see it worked!

And I know this is an unusually big update, but it's been a long time in the making, what with finals getting in the way of editing the pictures I took of the GT Academy Final Round and the Tomahawks.

Sour White

BMW M4 Coupé - Wheels: RAYS GT-C - Color: Mineral White

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! And I know I must be doing something right if you say my shots are good, haha.

Last edited:
Back