Code of Conduct breach

Ive no idea how the report function works when it gets to PD. I was in a daily sometime last week and one of the Gr3 cars had in bold capitals across the rear bumper **** YOU ****. How anyone can think that is remotely acceptable or even funny when kids (including my own) play this is beyond me. Naturally I immediatley reported his livery once the race had ended yet it came back that it did not violate their terms of conduct and cautioned me for misuse of the report function! What the hell ?! I could only conclude that the phrase in question means something like "Good day to you kind sir, may wealth and happiness pour upon you and your family" in Japanese.
Although your post made me chuckle, I agree completely. Why people feel the need to use inappropriate photos or language on their liveries is beyond me

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think it's PD that operate the word filters, as I have had fun and games with other games recently. I am a fan of the TV series Archer and named all of my worms after characters from the show in Worms Battlegrounds. It decided, for a reason I don't know, to blank out 'Figgis' - or more specifically 'Figg' so it displayed ****is...

hi, today i got a msg fom psn.

"On 28/1/18 your activity in Gran Turismo Sport was a breach of our Terms of Service.

Content of an adult or sexual nature is against our Code of Conduct."

WHAT happend here? i dont use any sexual skins or have any sexual content or language.

how and why i have got this msg?

Stop putting naughty anime on your liveries LOL

I clearly wonder how their report system works.

I reported multiple (6 iirc) "explicit" stickers (non nudes, but very explicit, they clearly have nothing to do on a 3+ game), and from the whole pack, only one was removed. The other are still there, some are even still on the trending page.

I don't think it's PD that operate the word filters, as I have had fun and games with other games recently. I am a fan of the TV series Archer and named all of my worms after characters from the show in Worms Battlegrounds. It decided, for a reason I don't know, to blank out 'Figgis' - or more specifically 'Figg' so it displayed ****is...

'Figg' is one ( out of two to my knowledge ) German spellings of some well known sexual activity 👍.

Now, I’m going to have this in my head all day. I remember being about 8 years old and I had this on vinyl, listened to it all the time:

That is EXACTLY why I chose the theme for the series of Red Baron liveries! Some great battles we've had!!! ;)

You shot snoopy, you animal !

Please don't get me wrong, I do like Snoopy... as a trophy on my wall!!! :lol: Besides, the "You killed Kenny" thing is overdone!

Cheers

'Figg' is one ( out of two to my knowledge ) German spellings of some well known sexual activity 👍.

Ahh, So when someone says they "dont give a figg"... makes sense now. Thanks, leared something today.

I wonder if the Top Gear slogans of choice would get changed if based on word substrings?

Hope no one has a livery advertising:

PartsExpress, Keadby Canal, Scunthorpe

(even if there was such a company there) :)

I made a scape yesterday which read "Daikoku Supercar meet" and daikoku is moderated into ***** ??

On the other hand i have a gr. 4 car of which the license says "B* PLS" and i haven't gotten any complaints for it.

I dont use Sports Mode, but probably its the lobby name... Stoners Paradise :) strange thing, i use this name now 7 years, since gt5.

thx for help, i will see what happend next.

Ya, I'm going to go with that. Whatever your viewpoint on the topic, a title like that promotes the use of drugs, which are still illegal in some parts of the world.

I have shared a picture of my newly purchased 330 P4 (OMG its a dream to drive) with the caption 'It's been a hard day and night' referring to beatles and the amount of time it took to earn the credits for it.
When I look at the picture now, the word 'night' has been replaced with ***** by PD.

I cannot think of any language where 'night' is a rude word? I recall 'engine' getting the ******* treatment in a previous GT game?

The game filters night because of the first three letters being used liberally by racist idiots. I noticed the same thing when publishing a photo with the word night. Kinda wierd I'm, but whatever

Does that mean booze cruise is out, too?

Good point. I guess it's one of those majority rule things.

Since most countries still have laws in place for drug use, drug use promotion is a no fly zone. Since most countries are ok with alcohol, promotion of alcohol use may get a pass.

No, it’s not. For the respective f-word in German there’s just one spelling and that’s not it. ‘Figg’ doesn’t mean anything in German.

No, it’s not. For the respective f-word in German there’s just one spelling and that’s not it. ‘Figg’ doesn’t mean anything in German.

Wrong. I know them both. Sure. No need to discuss that though I guess ;) ...

Edit:
In times of internationalization and "neudeutsch" ( means English terms being common in German ) there's only one spelling left in use ( which basically is the English one ), but I remember the older form still was used when I was a teen.
So it's been my suspect for mentioned censoring.

Last edited:
Back