Cody Latkovski Addresses Critics, Explains Incident with Miyazono in New York Finals

He attended 2018 World Tour 2 and WF. So I think this is not debut.

I don't know why they keep saying this, unless he has a twin brother. They said it was his first event during the broadcast and I was 100% sure I recognized his face from a previous event.

I don't know why they keep saying this, unless he has a twin brother. They said it was his first event during the broadcast and I was 100% sure I recognized his face from a previous event.
It's with regards to the individual Nations Cup.

Miyazono was at Hangar-7 last year in the exhibition event, but the format of the events there was all team-based. At the world final he only drove the Manufacturer Series for Subaru (he knocked the BMW off at Aremberg). New York was his first event as an individual competitor at the Nations Cup.

It's like celebrity status. Starts to become like Goggle Box. Same cast every season. Wish PD would switch up the players each season, like Big Brother or something.

You keep bringing this up so let me just say PD actually want the opposite. They want the audience to recognise familiar faces and to follow and support their favourite drivers. Just like in the real life motorsport.

We certainly wouldn't be getting Mikail v Igor episode 2 at Monaco if you had your wish.

You keep bringing this up so let me just say PD actually want the opposite. They want the audience to recognise familiar faces and to follow and support their favourite drivers. Just like in the real life motorsport.

We certainly wouldn't be getting Mikail v Igor episode 2 at Monaco if you had your wish.

As long as everyone continues to qualify on merit alone then I have no problem.

"Attractive young heroes" :lol:

It's like celebrity status. Starts to become like Goggle Box. Same cast every season. Wish PD would switch up the players each season, like Big Brother or something.
Nah this is good.
Manufacturer is what need to be spicier.
Have more than 12 manus and be more worked on BoP/combos/ranking.

The dream is to have a showdown with all of the manus in world tour but will never happen

Until they run these events with Heavy Damage,
The results are not acceptable..

A crash, a mistake should have consequences that affect not only your race, but anyone involved.

run the events with Heavy damage, and the drivers will be more cautious, and less careless.

I agree and was also asking myself why they didn't implement damage into the live events. These drivers should be capable of dealing with it.

If they are thinking it could lead to less close racing because of not wanting to risk to much, well I think in fact quite the opposite would be the case.
Close battling is only possible when the participiants are holding on to rules and give space to each other according to them. But now the veeeery late on panalty- stewards are the only thing the racers have to worry about when judging in situations.
If they additionally would have to worry about their car, well I don't think Cody would've gone for that block for eyample, or Igor for that ilegal lifting.

A crash, a mistake should have consequences that affect not only your race, but anyone involved.

run the events with Heavy damage, and the drivers will be more cautious, and less careless.

Yes, things like this would not happen if the damage were activated.

Honest questions:

1. Who pays for them to go to these things?
  2. I know it doesn't pay to win, cash-wise, so do these players have jobs?
  3. Are most of these players just E-sports/Sim racers? Or do they have actual racing experience? Kart or otherwise.

I take it they don't even run with light damage?

Honest questions:

1. Who pays for them to go to these things?
  2. I know it doesn't pay to win, cash-wise, so do these players have jobs?
  3. Are most of these players just E-sports/Sim racers? Or do they have actual racing experience? Kart or otherwise.

1. Polyphony Digital pays for the competitors to go.
2. I'm sure they all have different circumstances, but would guess most will have a day job.
3. Igor Fraga races in Formula 3. At least one other who was in New York has real life racing experience but most are 'just' sim racers.

1. Polyphony Digital pays for the competitors to go.
2. I'm sure they all have different circumstances, but would guess most will have a day job.
3. Igor Fraga races in Formula 3. At least one other who was in New York has real life racing experience but most are 'just' sim racers.
Matt Simmons was the other driver with real life experience. He was a GT Academy winner and raced in Nismo GT3's

Back