Cold Warrior's Gran Turismo Sport Event Archives

Thanks everyone for participating in this series. It was so much fun racing against you all with the LaFerrari. By the end I had the car pretty well figured out and I really enjoyed driving it. Although it was a crazy fast car compared to the others it had it's faults. Such a bummer my power went out during that last race, was soooo disappointed. The battle with Fastone was absolutely glorious, it would have been great to finish that out. Sorry I couldn't make the special, again it was my Fiance's birthday. She had plans to go out with some girlfriends but they had to cancel and we made different plans. I hope you guys had a good race. I would really like to do another one of these series next season on GTS or GT7. I was lucky enough to land a ps5 a ways back but I can still run ps4 games (obviously). I will purchase GT7 on both consoles if there will be more races for us to run barring you guys get a PS5 in time. Thanks for the fun season. See you Saturday at Monza!
It was fun trying to compete with that LaFerrari at the end, you really kept me on my toes, so much so that I was driving the Hyuaru past its limits and making errors, great job. I never gave the LaFerrari a chance in the beginning but then I spent some time with it. I figured out that you could run fuel mode 3 or even 4 without really losing pace on SS tires and that brought the fuel mileage level with the Hyuara and made the LaFerrari easier to drive. That one clearly falls,on me for not giving that car a chance and obviously you figured it out too. As far a GT7 I'm betting we have a lot more racing to do on GTS, Polyphony is horrible at meeting release dates. I plan on buying a PS5 when GT7 is close to release, I hope they are available by then. GT is really the only thing I use PS for so that's why I'm not looking for a PS5 now, hopefully any bugs are worked out of them by the time I need one, I dont intend to play GT7 on my PS4Pro. I look forward to any new races or series' on the horizon, I have been in the Rinsky races since the beginning along with Coldwarrior so he is the new Rinsky now. 🙂

You did a great job with that beast of a car. The point of this series was to find the best street legal car you could buy in GTS.If we're all multiple millionaires of course. I believe you proved the Laferrari is car to beat.

I will probably do this again in future when they stop adding cars in for GT7. I will probably make some changes to try to appeal to more players.

As for Gran Turismo 7. I have already preordered the 25th Anniversary which will give me a digital PS4 copy and a PS5 disc copy for GT7. Along with some extras to make my start little easier in GT7. It does sound like PS4 and PS5 can play together. The PS5 version will have much faster loading times and probably a bit better graphics.

My quest to get a PS5 is still TBA. Even if I can find a one that scammers have bought up. Playstation prices are still out of my price range.
I still think we need to try some one make races maybe with tuning (not power though) or do something like the old days where we don't the track until race night. Maybe even have a lottery of cars and tracks and use a random number generator thingy to choose the car and track for us on race day.

I still think we need to try some one make races maybe with tuning (not power though) or do something like the old days where we don't the track until race night. Maybe even have a lottery of cars and tracks and use a random number generator thingy to choose the car and track for us on race day.
A random car and track generator could have some questionable results. Dodge Tomahawk X race at Northern Isle Speedway it is.

A random car and track generator could have some questionable results. Dodge Tomahawk X race at Northern Isle Speedway it is.
You could select a small number of cars and tracks then assign each a number. No reason every track and car needs to be in the pool. No need to be so dramatic, there are always work around to almost every problem. :)

Last edited:
You could select a small number of cars and tracks then assign each a number. No reason every track and car needs to be in the pool. No need to be so dramatic, there are always work around to almost every problem. :)
That's pretty much what the Nations Cup is. Random class or one make on a specific rotation of circuits.

This is my new league's soft opening. I'm giving the old crew couple days advanced before I open up everyone on GT Planet this Saturday. This forum is not 100% complete yet but, I want to get sign ups started. So I present the...

Sports Car Endurance Racing Championship

20970946176998818.jpg

Host Introduction

Hello I'm Cold Warrior (PSN TheColdWarriors). I am the creator and main host of this series. I'm very passionate about cars and racing. Of past and present. And I will race almost anything in the game.

Series Introduction

This is a semi serious unique multi class Endurance racing league. Intended to be my flagship league for GT7. Drivers will have the option to compete in one of the top 3 racing classes (Gr.1, Gr.2, and Gr.3 in GT7. Races will be held on Saturday nights. On a somewhat bi-weekly schedule. With a season running from January to June.

Race length will be between 1 hour and 3 hours. All races will feature realistic settings including heavy mechanical damage. Most races will feature the all 3 classes on track together. I will be offering an award for this series. The class winners will be able to select a track for the following season.

Link

Last edited:
Still looking for drivers for my GT7 Saturday Night Endurance League. First round starts in 4 days. With 15 races between Jan 6th and Jun 22nd. Players can choose between Gr.1 or Gr.3 classes. Gr.1 DRIVERS NEEDED. Lobby will be open by 7pm. Qualifying starts at 8pm and the race will start at 8:30pm. More details available if interested.

Back