GRAN TURISMO 7 - RADICAL SR3 SL 2013 ONE-MAKE SERIES - LOBBY SATURDAYS @ 7:30P.M. EASTERN STANDARD TIME

United States
United States
1652592225585.png

Last edited:
PLEASE PROVIDE USERNAME ON GTPLANET AND GRAN TURISMO 7. NUMBER CHOICES ARE FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE AND LIVERIES ARE OPTIONAL.

SIGNUP SHEET:
1. QTip8329Wags/G0K4RT5 #35 "Team Green/Magenta"/"Custom Radical Livery"
2. fastone371/fastone371 #3 "Color Unknown"/Livery Unknown
3. The359/The359 #30 "Red/Yellow"/"Momo Livery"
4. Endless-Wilso/MrWilso92 #92 "Black/Gold"/Livery Unknown
5. Pigems/TPC_Pigems #420 "Color Unknown"/Livery Unknown
6. redneckchef/phreelickz #33 "Color Unknown"/Livery Unknown
7. Cold Warrior/TheColdWarriors #"?" "Merlin Blue"/Livery Unknown - Priority Reserve Player
8. Drex124/Drex125 "Scooby" #5 "Red/White"/Livery Unknown" - Reserve Player

WITHDRAWN:
Kermit_2142

Last edited:

Attachments

• RADICAL ONE-MAKE SERIES STANDINGS Sheet1.pdf
    28.7 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Interesting idea. Have not bought the Radical yet. I'm not ready for anything serious against humans I like yet anyways. Adjusting to the new psychics and a new control scheme at the same time while still learning manual shifting is a terrible terrible thing. Because of which I'm still working on the Menu Books. I've been stuck on the WTC 600 series for a few days now.

Unless you have players already lined up. I recommend a later starting date. Also I would skip holiday weekends. You might have attendance issues for those weeks. You should post this on both MSN old forums. See you if get some interest from there.

I might join you as part timer later in the season. My family already got pretty annoyed for the 8 race weekly tour. So I shouldn't do weekly series on regular basis.

Ask if you need any advice. I started following this forum. Good Luck.

Last edited:
Interesting idea. Have not bought the Radical yet. I'm not ready for anything serious against humans I like yet anyways. Adjusting to the new psychics and a new control scheme at the same time while still learning manual shifting is a terrible terrible thing. Because of which I'm still working on the Menu Books. I've been stuck on the WTC 600 series for a few days now.

Unless you have players already lined up. I recommend a later starting date. Also I would skip holiday weekends. You might have attendance issues for those weeks. You should post this on both MSN old forums. See you if get some interest from there.

I might join you as part timer later in the season. My family already got pretty annoyed for the 8 race weekly tour. So I shouldn't do weekly series on regular basis.

Ask if you need any advice. I started following this forum. Good Luck.
@Cold Warrior @fastone371 Thank you. It was put together in the course of one night so the schedule is pretty rough. I was considering a bi-weekly series to allow for more preparation between races, thoughts?

Among other vehicles I am considering;
Renault R8 Gordini 1966 (now available in Legend Cars for very reasonable 28,500 Credits),
Gran Turismo 125 Shifter Kart,
Suzuki Swift Sport 2017/Suzuki Swift Sport Gr. 4,
KTM X-Bow R 2012,
Mazda Roadster Touring Car 1991,
Toyota Corolla Levin AE86 1983/Toyota Sprinter Trueno AE86 1983,
Mini Cooper S 1965/Mini Cooper S 2005,
Mercedes 300 SEL 6.8 AMG 1971 (now available in Legend Cars for 550,000 Credits),
Jaguar E Type Coupe 1961,
Honda S2000 1999,
Daihatsu Copen 2002,
Alpine A220 1968 (now available in Legend Cars for 300,000 Credits),
Alfa Romeo 155 2.5 V6 TI 1993,
Audi TT Cup 2016,
BMW M3 Sport Evolution 1989,
Chevrolet Corvette One-Make (model undecided...no C5-R, CR5 in game...),
a few others but that list is big enough. More one-make, production race car oriented than anything else.

Also did not consider holidays but the 7:45P.M. start time always worked well for most of the people we play with so pushing it back to 8:00P.M. looked good to me. I really like the points format and the option of having one or multiple 30 minutes sprints per event based on participants feedback. I was hoping to do 2 sprints per event and using the points system to keep everyone interested.

I always hate getting 0 points for a 10th place finish, some rally games do this for example, and it can be discouraging when first place was getting 25 points or more. This points system is designed to keep everything tight throughout the season in every part of the grid. The only for-seeable consequence is the possibility of back-markers racing for series points with a lead lap battle behind them. However, flag rules are on and it's going to happen eventually anyway so I see no use in worrying about it.

Last edited:
@Cold Warrior @fastone371 Thank you. It was put together in the course of one night so the schedule is pretty rough. I was considering a bi-weekly series to allow for more preparation between races, thoughts?

Among other vehicles I am considering;
Renault R8 Gordini 1966 (now available in Legend Cars for very reasonable 28,500 Credits),
Gran Turismo 125 Shifter Kart,
Suzuki Swift Sport 2017/Suzuki Swift Sport Gr. 4,
KTM X-Bow R 2012,
Mazda Roadster Touring Car 1991,
Toyota Corolla Levin AE86 1983/Toyota Sprinter Trueno AE86 1983,
Mini Cooper S 1965/Mini Cooper S 2005,
Mercedes 300 SEL 6.8 AMG 1971 (now available in Legend Cars for 550,000 Credits),
Jaguar E Type Coupe 1961,
Honda S2000 1999,
Daihatsu Copen 2002,
Alpine A220 1968 (now available in Legend Cars for 300,000 Credits),
Alfa Romeo 155 2.5 V6 TI 1993,
Audi TT Cup 2016,
BMW M3 Sport Evolution 1989,
Chevrolet Corvette One-Make (model undecided...no C5-R, CR5 in game...),
a few others but that list is big enough. More one-make, production race car oriented than anything else.

Also did not consider holidays but the 7:45P.M. start time always worked well for most of the people we play with so pushing it back to 8:00P.M. looked good to me. I really like the points format and the option of having one or multiple 30 minutes sprints per event based on participants feedback. I was hoping to do 2 sprints per event and using the points system to keep everyone interested.

I always hate getting 0 points for a 10th place finish, some rally games do this for example, and it can be discouraging when first place was getting 25 points or more. This points system is designed to keep everything tight throughout the season in every part of the grid. The only for-seeable consequence is the possibility of back-markers racing for series points with a lead lap battle behind them. However, flag rules are on and it's going to happen eventually anyway so I see no use in worrying about it.
If you want to do a one-make I would keep to something you can buy in Brand Central for now. Since those cars are always accessible. And I would also keep it cheap since I'm sure we are all broke in game.

My top vote for each region

Americas: Chevrolet Corvette C7 '14, Corvette C7 Gr.4, or Corvette Gr.3

My Reason: Why is there no Corvette Cup yet. Porsche, Ferrari, Lamborghini, and Mazda all have real life one make cups in the US for their sports cars. Yes there are Corvette clubs everywhere but, I'm not talking about a show and tell but, yearly Racing series for the Corvette. Stop being cheap GM. The Corvette existed since 1953. Foreign. Manufacturers give more love to their customers here than you. And tell line workers to check that the seat belts are properly installed. Your cars killing some because the seat belts failed will look bad on every news outlet.

Oh, sorry that might be more of a complaint than a reason. My bad.

Anyways I suggesting a Corvette C7 one make of some sorts. I wouldn't recommend the ZR1. It's a rocket but, the supercharger makes the throttle a little touchy.

Europe: Porsche 911 GT3 RS (991) '16

My Reason: Best 253,000 credits I've spent so far. This car is better than it was on GTS. The car has so much grip and is so stable. And I haven't found a road car yet with better stock brakes. I just used it slightly detuned to complete the WTC 600. Even on SH in wet conditions the car is well planted. It was over 3 seconds at every track than anything else I tried in the series. I think I bought race car by mistake.

Asia - Pacific: Honda S660 '15

My Reason: I personally love the Japanese kei cars. The S660 is king of the small car world. Worlds fastest kei on in terms of top speed and laps time. This car was just recently discontinued in March 2022 do to toughening emissions standards. It would be nice to give it a virtual far well tour. Only 19,800 Credits. Great on budget.

Last edited:
@Cold Warrior I like the Corvette and S660 ideas, I would join to race these cars.
@fastone371 Big fan of Super Formula and Super GT so you can sign my up for your Super Formula Toyota series. Let me know if you see your user on the signup list. It didn't save the first time it was entered.
I always go back to re-read my posts to find I'm missing words and have to edit my posts. I have know idea how passed English classes.

So no love for the 991 GT3. Don't hate it until you have retire it. The car even has 4 wheel steering.

Well then how about the Honda S660 tour of Japan. This was an idea of mind anyways. I already bought the car. It's very cheap shouldn't set anyone back too bad. Comes stock on Comfort Softs. More than enough grip and good for all weather. Two 30 minute races Reverse either half or the full field for race 2. Oh and set weather to random stump up people.

@Cold Warrior I like the Corvette and S660 ideas, I would join to race these cars.
@fastone371 Big fan of Super Formula and Super GT so you can sign my up for your Super Formula Toyota series. Let me know if you see your user on the signup list. It didn't save the first time it was entered.
I see my info on the Radical Racing Series.
You lost me on the SF thing though, are you running one of those too??

Is this for the Radical or S660? I felt the Comfort Softs are fine for S660. The I would try Sports Mediums or Softs for the Radical.
Yes. At stock power, Sports Hard tire is what it comes with in Brands Hatch Circuit Experience and Brand Central, as you pointed out. The information section mentions a higher power model. I may figure out what "upgrades" are used to reach that power level and use softer Sports tires at that point.
I see my info on the Radical Racing Series.
You lost me on the SF thing though, are you running one of those too??
You mentioned the SF Toyota and I thought you meant Super Formula. I am not running a Super Formula series but if you decided to, I would join. Than you for confirming that your entry is visible.

Yes. At stock power, Sports Hard tire is what it comes with in Brands Hatch Circuit Experience and Brand Central, as you pointed out. The information section mentions a higher power model. I may figure out what "upgrades" are used to reach that power level and use softer Sports tires at that point.

You mentioned the SF Toyota and I thought you meant Super Formula. I am not running a Super Formula series but if you decided to, I would join. Than you for confirming that your entry is visible.
If you want run the Radical at a spec performance. I would keep it stock and tuning off. You should still be able to change tire compounds. Anything else would require tuning to be allowed which would make easy for anyone to cheat.

By the way I hope Daytona race is a the road course. I don't think the stock transmission is geared wide enough for the oval.

If you want run the Radical at a spec performance. I would keep it stock and tuning off. You should still be able to change tire compounds. Anything else would require tuning to be allowed which would make easy for anyone to cheat.

By the way I hope Daytona race is a the road course. I don't think the stock transmission is geared wide enough for the oval.
Round 11 is the Daytona International Road Course layout. Is the oval in the game? Have not seen it in Circuit Experience.

Round 11 is the Daytona International Road Course layout. Is the oval in the game? Have not seen it in Circuit Experience.
Yes the oval is in the game too. You can't be that far in the menu books. Since there are 2 events on the Daytona oval. I think I'm almost done. I'm only 2 books away from unlocking my favorite track. I'm hoping both versions can be ran at night this time around.

How would tuning allow people to cheat especially with performance point settings?

@Cold Warrior I thought the oval was but it isn't under Circuit Experience. If i remember correctly, there was one instance on the Daytona Oval where the banked turns felt like they were two lanes wide, not 3 or 4 as in real life. The International Road Course layout feels right but for whatever reason, the oval didn't.

@Kermit_2142 Welcome! You are on the list as the "First Reserve Player". So far, it looks like it will be a 3 car race at the season opener Brands Hatch. Possible 4th with Cold Warrior but his entry is un-official and not listed. Please feel free to give opinions and feedback in order to improve the series as we go. Brands is a "test" of sorts to see how the format works out. After a race or two; race lengths, weather, tire choice, damage levels and penalty rules may be edited by majority consent. Also, don't worry about making every race, I will keep you on the list as a reserve unless you ask to be removed.

Last edited:
@Cold Warrior I thought the oval was but it isn't under Circuit Experience. If i remember correctly, there was one instance on the Daytona Oval where the banked turns felt like they were two lanes wide, not 3 or 4 as in real life. The International Road Course layout feels right but for whatever reason, the oval didn't.

@Kermit_2142 Welcome! You are on the list as the "First Reserve Player". So far, it looks like it will be a 3 car race at the season opener Brands Hatch. Possible 4th with Cold Warrior but his entry is un-official and not listed. Please feel free to give opinions and feedback in order to improve the series as we go. Brands is a "test" of sorts to see how the format works out. After a race or two; race lengths, weather, tire choice, damage levels and penalty rules may be edited by majority consent. Also, don't worry about making every race, I will keep you on the list as a reserve unless you ask to be removed.
It won't be much of race from me, I still don't even own the car, I should get a little practice Sat AM but it will be mostly learn as I go

@The359 Welcome to the series. You are on the list. It is the stock setup on Sports Hard tires. If you have any other questions, try to get them in before this Saturday 8:00P.M. Eastern Standard Time.

@fastone371 I think it is $130,000 at Brand Central. Gold a Circuit Experience for $1,000,000 and use that. I think the next series will use the Renault R8 Gordini 1966 due to it's in game description. It's an impressive claim.

Daytona really isn't that wide. The oval track is only 40 feet at most. How the Nascar drivers manage to run 3 wide in all the turbulent air and not wreck more often than they do is amazing itself. Then factor in that they have to mirror drive for 90% of the time for these Daytona and Talladega restrictor plate races to defend there position.

I did say I would join as a part timer. So guess I'm a reserve driver. I did buy the car now in the Merlin Blue. I do not have a livery idea yet for the car. And I have no idea what my favorite number is anymore. So I can't answer that either.

I also will mention that I have a future January to June league in mind. The reason why for that specific time span would be made clear once the series is officially revealed. This current schedule will conflict with that future series.

Oh you should invite Jarkulary to this series. I think would like this and he has his new wheel.

Last edited:
Back