Colin McRae (1968-2007) Tribute Event - Suzuka 750 :15s 20/9

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dragonistic
  • 148 comments
  • 10,129 views
We'll be so slow well just wait 20 seconds, ill do some donuts McRae style til we get going :)

EDIT: Got failed to connect on my first attempt, ill see if i get with anyone else who missed it... how irritating
 
Last edited:
OK who has a smile across there face:tup:
 
Just four of us got in one race - GTP_EDK, GTP_DONK & GTP_StoredBart. Maybe we should reconsider changing the time a little like xx:04, xx:19, xx:34, xx:49 to avoid confliction with the standard 750pp races so it gives a chance for more people to come in.
 
That was so much fun :)

Have private rooms arrived? ;)
 
Amazing...... :cheers:
 
Everybody go in at :45

12 Mica Blue Scoobys absolutely amazing and I got some awesome footage guys
 
Fantastic, one of the best experienecs i've had on GT5, we took so long we missed the :30 start :lol: Again at :45?
 
Awesome, first race I was host with about 10 GTPers in and 1 Ford GT. :p Second was all blue, very nice 👍
 
Private lobby's:lol:

i'll stick with :45, i need a drink:tup:
 
So much fun, in again @ XX:45 then?

I hope you were recording Craig. 👍
 
EPIC. That was insane and incredible, I used N3's. :D
 
Hyper: PLEASE say you are recording... You was behind me when I was drifting all the way around esses. Slide to slide. Maybe the best drifting I have ever done :lol:
 
So much fun, in again @ XX:45 then?

I hope you were recording Craig. 👍

Got the whole thing buddy.........I have wet myself laughing :lol: that was truely amazing 👍

EDIT: I'm still gob smacked.....need a drink and a change of underpants.....see you at :45 👍
 
Last edited:
:lol: I managed to drift every corner and only messed up one :)
 
Hyper: PLEASE say you are recording... You was behind me when I was drifting all the way around esses. Slide to slide. Maybe the best drifting I have ever done :lol:

I wish I was, Very impressive drifting, 👍 I managed to pull a few tandom drifts, Try harder for the camera people. :)
 
Anyway, thank you so much guys, that was truly amazing, I've never seen anything like that on GT5 in my entire time on here. This is what it's all about :)
 
I wish I was, Very impressive drifting, 👍 I managed to pull a few tandom drifts, Try harder for the camera people. :)


Yep I want everybody to SMILE
 
Okay, then I'll be responsible for all the bloopers, since I can't seem to get any corner right while drifting. :p :lol:
 
i tried to push Dragon over the line for the win but he kept putting his brakes on, would have been a nice reward for such a great event:tup:
 
it was a nice group finish, i dont need credits seing as i have 2 million :lol:
 
Sounds awesome! I wish I was there, maybe next time. If there is a next time.
 
Yet again i got failed to connect on the :45 one
 
anyone see me parked up,videoing you lot, i'm pretty grim at drifting,some of you were smoking AMD, Dragonistic plus a few others.TO COLIN McRAE I RAISE MY GLASS
 
It's nice just to have a pleasant cruise once in a while! Great job guys! 👍
 
@Dgraonistic - Great idea and glad we were able to make this a successdul event. 👍

GTP_Esoterik, great fun in the last one, even though there were only a few of us. I forgot about DONK recording these in the first couple races, but I hammed for the camera in the last one. Hope he got it. ;)

Have stuff to go do, catch you all later.


:cheers:
 
Back