Colin McRae (1968-2007) Tribute Event - Suzuka 750 :15s 20/9

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dragonistic
  • 148 comments
  • 10,129 views
:bowdown:Guys what an event the 12 GTP Blue Mica Scoobys event was truely memorable I caught it all on footage and will edit it and post it in this tribute thread for sure.

Unfortunately thats all I have time for now....I'm off to the Pub in about 30mins so will have a few drinks in Mr McRae's honour :cheers:.
 
Gah having real issues getting connected to PSN, haven't been able to take part :(
 
beautiful event! thanks to everybody. ;)
to be honest last race was one of the best i've ever had.
 
guys,this whas just epic!!!!all GTP_... dudes with all the same cars...
ohh man,i enjoyed this very much!!
thanks to all who joined,
fantastic idea,
hope colin smiled from above....

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

:tup:spyrrari:tup:
 
Back in @ XX:15 for some more sideways action. :)
 
Curses! Got signed out of PSN network during the race, restarting my PS3 and trying again. Be back on xx:30.
 
Last edited:
big pleasue to drive in memory for colin mcrae. great idea. thank you guys.
irie greetings from switzerland
 
Well guys I'm going to leave you guys to it, hopefully I'm on some of the videos.

I've got a cruise on GTA to host at :00 so I have to go prepare now, ciao!
 
will be back at "45 :)

edit: anybody still there?
 
Last edited:
Thanks for that footage man:tup:

Lol I think I started my drift a little wide on that corner!
 
I believe this event illustrates so well why I like this planet so much. Big:tup: Dragonistic for thinking this up. Unique online experience! Thank you all.
 
I'm still out there. .45 to join in. I'll be drifting my silver STi.

Having a lot of fun out there. Come one come all.



;)
 
I'm coming to have a go, anyone still playing? .30
 
Ok, im confused...i live in Atlanta which is Eastern Time......when does the next tribute race start ?
 
Ok, im confused...i live in Atlanta which is Eastern Time......when does the next tribute race start ?

It's ongoing. I'm still out there, but I'm not seeing many GTP tags. Come on guys. I can't very well do this by myself. I'm the only 500pp car in the mix.

Try and start race at .30

Hopefully I'll see some more of you guys out there.



;)
 
Im out for the night, here is a photo I took earlier, Full grid of Blue Subaru's. Superb amount of fun. 👍

DSC00445.jpg


💡 I think we need to make a dedicated drift event in the Subaru?
 
I'm done for the night.

I caught the tail end of the tribute, then all the GTP tags disappeared.

Still had a helluva time drifting that little Scubie. Really hit the sweetspot with the tuning.



;)
 
Bundled with a "power-slide for dummies" tutorial? please :guilty:

Or Dragon would be kind enough to post his setup, his drifts were on another level:tup:
 
It may have been more then my set up doing the job, I'm a pretty seasoned drifter full stop, the AWDs feel much easier for me once i get used to using much less countersteer.
 
It may have been more then my set up doing the job, I'm a pretty seasoned drifter full stop, the AWDs feel much easier for me once i get used to using much less countersteer.

I would also like to try your setup mate. 👍

You use a pad?
 
Last edited:
Nice video. 👍

And Damn nice drifting Dragonistic.
 
Nice video. 👍

And Damn nice drifting Dragonistic.

+1.

Sorry I couldn't be there. Although me drifting skills aren't good enough anyway.
 
Back