Collection screen bug

• Thread starter zardoz9
  • 6 comments
United States
United States
Whenever I view a photo in my Collection and then exit, I get a blank screen (see below). This never used to happen. Is this happening to everyone (indicating a bug) or is it just me?

Collection screen exit.jpg

Whenever I view a photo in my Collection and then exit, I get a blank screen (see below). This never used to happen. Is this happening to everyone (indicating a bug) or is it just me?

View attachment 811456
The collection tab is for the online scapes or race photos you added when you saw them.

Usually we « add to collection » decals/liveries/suits/helmets to use them, but it is less common for pictures. I’ve got a few amazing ones I want to keep and/or as a reminder of people to follow.

Are you sure you « added » these pictures and not only « liked » them?

Are you sure you « added » these pictures and not only « liked » them?

All the pictures in my collection are there. I have no problem viewing them. It's just that when I exit after viewing a photo, I get the blank screen instead of the list of my collection photos. I can always go back by clicking the "My Library" tab and the "Collection" tab and the list reappears.

What happens when you exit a collection photo? Does it bring you back to your collection list or do you get a blank screen?

It's just that when I exit after viewing a photo, I get the blank screen instead of the list of my collection photos.

I'm having exactly the same problem with everything in my collection including liveries and decals. I'm not sure when it started, but I know for certain it's been happening since the last update.

PD irritates me, all these unintended consequences that come with updates!

Thanks Draggon and Cytoria for confirming that it is, indeed, a universal bug and not just on my machine. Unfortunately, the latest update did not fix the problem.

I also have problems sometimes with decals not showing when inserting a car into a scape scene (fixed only by quitting and restarting GTS).

Back