Collection screen bug

Discussion in 'GTS Photo Mode & Scapes' started by zardoz9, Apr 1, 2019.

1. zardoz9

zardoz9

Whenever I view a photo in my Collection and then exit, I get a blank screen (see below). This never used to happen. Is this happening to everyone (indicating a bug) or is it just me?

Collection screen exit.jpg

Draggon likes this.
  2. Cytoria

Cytoria Premium

The collection tab is for the online scapes or race photos you added when you saw them.

Usually we « add to collection » decals/liveries/suits/helmets to use them, but it is less common for pictures. I’ve got a few amazing ones I want to keep and/or as a reminder of people to follow.

Are you sure you « added » these pictures and not only « liked » them?

3. zardoz9

zardoz9

All the pictures in my collection are there. I have no problem viewing them. It's just that when I exit after viewing a photo, I get the blank screen instead of the list of my collection photos. I can always go back by clicking the "My Library" tab and the "Collection" tab and the list reappears.

What happens when you exit a collection photo? Does it bring you back to your collection list or do you get a blank screen?

4. Draggon

Draggon

I'm having exactly the same problem with everything in my collection including liveries and decals. I'm not sure when it started, but I know for certain it's been happening since the last update.

PD irritates me, all these unintended consequences that come with updates!

5. Cytoria

Cytoria Premium

I tried... and I get the blank screen too, indeed. :banghead:

6. zardoz9

zardoz9

Thanks Draggon and Cytoria for confirming that it is, indeed, a universal bug and not just on my machine. Unfortunately, the latest update did not fix the problem.

I also have problems sometimes with decals not showing when inserting a car into a scape scene (fixed only by quitting and restarting GTS).

Draggon likes this.
  7. zardoz9

zardoz9

Hooray! The latest update 1.38 fixed the problem. When I exit a collection photo, I no longer get a blank screen. Thanks PD!

Cytoria and Draggon like this.