College Football: 2015 Season

• Thread starter JohnBM01
  • 164 comments
I really didn't expect Michigan State to put up a goose egg. Wow.

Rooting for Clemson because I'd rather see anyone but an SEC team win the title.

Michigan blew out Florida in the Citrus Bowl and won 41-7. That was a fun game to watch. Stanford is currently blowing out Iowa with a 38-3 lead in the Rose Bowl at the moment of my post.

Next Monday night, we will have ourselves a National Champion. It will either be Alabama or Clemson who'll win the second-ever College Football Playoff. This will likely be a great game unless one or the other just doesn't show up. So we'll see next Monday who the better team is among these two.

North Dakota State needs to be in NCAA FBS. These guys are too good for FCS, and they've even knocked off some FBS level teams before. They are basically the new Appalachian State as far as FCS teams are concerned.

If App state is an indicator of a good FCS team making the leap, I can imagine that NDSU will have a similar path to instant success. Being an FCS dynasty certainly helps them, and their dominance will give them a good recruiting leg to stand on if they make the leap.

...and the 2015 National Champion in NCAA FBS is...

Clemson vs. Alabama. Glendale, Arizona. One last game. Winner takes all. Good luck to both teams.

This perspective makes Tebow's hair look hilarious :lol:

Also, hoping Clemson can keep the lead they have now

Clemson had a better 22. Too bad they didn't play special teams.

College football for the 2015 season is over. We can look ahead to the 2016 season, but let's honor the champions of the previous season. I'll try to mention as many teams as I can. Here's my salute right here:

* NCAA FBS: Alabama (def. Clemson 45-40)
* NCAA FCS: North Dakota State (def. Jacksonville State 37-10)
* NCAA D2: Northwest Missouri State (def. Shepherd 34-7)
* NCAA D3: Mount Union (def. St. Thomas (MN) 49-35)
* NAIA: Marian (IN) (def. Southern Oregon 31-14)
* NJCAA: Northwest Mississippi (def. Rochester 66-13)
* (any other college football champions)

Great job by everybody. Doesn't hurt to give other schools some love with the great sport of college football. This is NOT name-dropping. These other schools are as much of champions as any other. So I just wanted to show some love to all schools who knocked down a National Championship in this 2015 season.

Back