Color Changing?

I was wondering if there was a way to change the colors of a car. I heard that you can only change the car to a color it comes in. But that's Ok, I just want a Black F688/s and not this purple/blue junk. :D :lol:

well, it's super-easy with the program, just click on color, then click change part. BUT, it's only numbers and not color names.

So, you open paint, get the the color picker(windows color picker) and enter the numbers from the hybrid program. You should get a general color, but it doesn't really work on multi-color cars.

Hope that helps

Ok, I only Have GS2, and I don't have a clue what you're talkin' 'bout :lol:

Does this "Program" allow you to grab the GameShark code as well?

You can D/L the program HERE

You will also need a gamesave to use it. U can D/L one HERE if U need one.

Unzip the program into a folder, and open the read me file. Once U have it setup, use the read garage button to open the game save. Clicking the change view button twice will give U the GS2 codes. Play around with the change part and change car buttons. Also if U right click on a car, then select list GS2 car, it will give U a GS2 code list for the entire car. Any questions just ask. :D

Both Files are zipped, the program is 749 KB, and the save is 143 KB. I believe the program will be about 2.2 MB when unzipped, and the save is probly about 250KB

I have only seen 3 as well, and have never tried to win others. These are the ones I know of.

Color 1C041358 - 1456EA56 1C04135C - 1456E7A5 Purple
Color 1C041358 - 1456EA8E 1C04135C - 1456E7A6 Red
Color 1C041358 - 1456EA8D 1C04135C - 1456E7A7 White

That'd Be so cool. I have a Soloid Black F090/s and a Solid Black With red Stripes F686/m. Maybe when more tecnology comes out we can ahck deeper into the game. Solid Black With flames and Shadow Lite Red. Be perfect for SSR11 😈

I can't get comfortable using the cockpit view. I like beign able to see the entire car and what each little part is doing. However for the test course I use the cokpit view. As I can stare at the road move by, that way I'm not so bored.

Back