Comic Strips!

• Thread starter Shannon
  • 40 comments
Yeah, post your favourite comic strips. Whether they be Penny Arcade, good ol' Garfield, etc, etc, you get the idea.

sf20021104.gif

First ever realeased.
ga780619.gif

------------------------
Haha!
ga040409.gif

------------------------
Jon's not popular with the ladies
ga030503.gif

------------------------
This one rules :lol:
ga040208.gif

-------------------
:lol:
ga040211.gif

------------------------

ga040216.gif

------------------------

ga040229.gif

I love Garfield without Garfield. Really bring Jon to a whole new light, a darker, more crazy sort of light. :lol: 👍

They can be funny, but I feel like it takes a bit too much away. I am, however, a huge fan of silent Garfield.

gar1.jpg

gar4.jpg

gar5.jpg

gar6.jpg

garf-silent1.gif

Awesome Calvin n' Hobbes!

I have the complete series of Calvin n' Hobbes (3 books, about 10" thick total) that contains every strip ever created, including one that never went to the news papers. I can definitely tell you that it doesn't end like that, but I wonder if Watterson juggled an idea like that before the end?! :lol:

None of these guys have anything on Berkeley Breathed's "Bloom County," "Outland," and "Opus" series.

OpusRather.jpg

outland_full.jpg

wpopu080629.gif

Or Gary Larson's "The Far Side."

gary-larson-1984-far-side-anthropologists.jpg
31871.gif

school-for-the-gifted_farside.jpg

Or Gary Larson's "The Far Side."

I have the collection The PreHistory of The Far Side: A 10th Anniversary Exhibit, and the sketchbook material is some of the most twisted stuff I have ever seen. And I've seen the Internet.

The Far Side comic is always classic, and lately I've seen a lot of copy cats who just can't live up to Larson and his work. Where'd you get that collection Studetdriver? I need to pick it up.

Back