'Coming soon' tab has been removed

• Thread starter Gogga
  • 17 comments
South Africa
South Africa
Just noticed that the 'Coming soon' tab has been removed from the home screen. I was hoping that this was going to end up as a custom championship creator to complement the solo part of the game.

Project CARS_20151219085848.jpg

Project CARS_20151207185107.jpg

I hadn't noticed that. I suppose SMS are focusing on bug fixing instead of extra features

Apart from paid dlc of course

This is probably nothing more than just pure speculation. Unless SMS says otherwise, I don't see any reason why custom championships wouldn't be coming somewhen in the future. So don't interprete too much into it.

what bug fixing ? If take out the UDP add on what was in the patch ?
Couldn't tell you, I was just talking in general terms. I just update pCARS when prompted and that's it. Haven't a clue whats in the updates

I play pCARS when I want a raw, visceral racing experience. Most of the time I'm basking in the glorious stability that is Forza 6 :cool:

Couldn't tell you, I was just talking in general terms. I just update pCARS when prompted and that's it. Haven't a clue whats in the updates

I play pCARS when I want a raw, visceral racing experience. Most of the time I'm basking in the glorious stability that is Forza 6 :cool:
I dont have an xbox one but i think turn ten did a great job with forza 6. Racing limos at daytona? Youve got my attention. Unlike polyphony when they rushed gt6...

It was because SMS originally set out to make PCars an organic game which had no 1-2-3 franchise, so coming soon was there for any new add ons. Now they conformed to the normal model for rinsing out new games ever 2 odd years they will just withhold some stuff for the 'next one'... there is no new breed of Dev, its meet the new boss same as the old boss...
Oh and in making PCars2 they dont have to keep paying the PCars 1 backers on PCars2 sales....

It's a shame because when I pre ordered the game I thought it would give me a sort of GTA5 experience where every month or so more features and content will be given to the players free of charged.

I was hoping for stand allone game or a one hit wonder and not a series.

They could have at least done a GT6 and try to maximise the games potential before announcing and sequel or asking players to pay for content rather then trying to cover over the cracks.

It's a shame because when I pre ordered the game I thought it would give me a sort of GTA5 experience where every month or so more features and content will be given to the players free of charged.

I was hoping for stand allone game or a one hit wonder and not a series.

They could have at least done a GT6 and try to maximise the games potential before announcing and sequel or asking players to pay for content rather then trying to cover over the cracks.
GT6 was rushed, and on the ps4 we get a free car dlc every now and then for project cars. I don't know if that happens on the pc though.

Latest Posts

Back