COMMANDERR's GARAGE: Wants 91,01 ticket Available 88,04,09,10, 0 milers see post #117

  • Thread starter Thread starter commanderr
  • 128 comments
  • 5,689 views
Messages
438
Messages
commanderr
Wanted:

- 1991 birthday ticket
- 2001 birthday ticket

You can pick anything from my garage in return. I also have plenty of mattes and both chromes available.

Trade schedule:

CARS:

27 / 2: My Escudo dirt trial car for dandroids Zonda LM race car PSN: Th-xD status: 2/2 escudo sent | Zonda received
28 / 2: My 2J race car '70 for snottje's Ford Mark IV '67 PSN: snottje status: 2/2 2J sent | Ford Mark IV '67 received
1 / 3: My Ferrari F2007 for jason_'s Lamborghini Miura PSN: jay_sawn_off status: 2/2 Lambo Miura received | Ferrari F2007 sent
2 / 3: My X2010 white for -ultraflow-'s Audi R8 Race car '01 (yellow) PSN: ULTRA_FLOW status: 2/2 Audi r8 Race Car '01 received | X2010 white sent
3 / 3: My Lamborghini Miura for snottje's Nissan race car '89 PSN: snottje status: 2/2 Lambo sent | Nissan race car '89 received
4 / 3: My Motul pitwork Z '04 for snottje's Denso Sard SC430 '08 PSN: snottje status: 2/2 Motul pitwork sent | Denso sard received
5 / 3: My Honda Raybrig NSX '06 for DxGxAxFNick's Honda Mobil 1 NSX PSN: DxGxAxFNick status: 2/2 Raybrig NSX sent | Mobil 1 NSX received
6 / 3: My Honda Raybrig NSX '06 for HaoleHatingWRX 's Saleen S7 PSN: GTP_WifeBeeter status: 2/2 Saleen S7 received | Raybrig NSX sent
7 / 3: My Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (C2) Race Car '63 for JAguilar10's Level 21 ticket PSN: REDSOXFAN1017 status: 2/2 Chevrolet Race Car '63 sent | 21 Ticket received
8 / 3: My Honda LOCTITE MUGEN NSX '01 for HaoleHatingWRX 's Toyota Weds Sport Celica '03 PSN: GTP_WifeBeeter status: 2/2 Toyota Wedsport received | Loctite NSX sent
9 / 3: PSN down not able to send / receive...
10 / 3: My Level 21 ticket for HaoleHatingWRX 's Nissan C-West Razo Silvia PSN: GTP_WifeBeeter status: 2/2 21 Ticket sent | Nissan C-West Razo Silvia received
10 / 3: My 2 gold chromes for powerdrome's Raybrig NSX '00 PSN: PowerDrome73 status: 2/2 2 gold chromes sent | Raybrig NSX '00 received
11 / 3: My Denso Sard Supra '00 for rayzah's 10 gold chromes PSN: Rayzah status: 2/2 Denso sard '00 sent | 10 gold chromes received
11 / 3: My 3 gold chromes for rouge07's 1000 ticket PSN: dancars67 status: 2/2 1000 Ticket received | Gold chromes sent
12 / 3: Not able to send
13 / 3: My Level 21 ticket for HaoleHatingWRX 's RE Amemiya Asparadrink RX-7 '06 PSN: GTP_WifeBeeter status: 2/2 Level 21 ticket sent | RE Amemiya Asparadrink RX-7 '06 received
14 / 3: My Castrol TOM'S SUPRA '00 for snottje's PENNZOIL ZEXEL GT-R '01 PSN: snottje status: 2/2 Castrol supra '00 sent | Penzoil Zexel received
14 / 3: My 3 gold chromes for powerdromes's Lexus ENEOS SC430 '08 PSN: PowerDrome73 status: 2/2 chromes sent | Lexus eneos received
15 / 3: My DENSO SARD SUPRA GT '00 for snottje's au CERUMO Supra '01 PSN: snottje status: 2/2 denso sard sent | au CERUMO received
15 / 3: My 3 gold chromes for powerdromes's Nissan WOODONE ADVAN Clarion GT-R '08 PSN: PowerDrome73 status: 2/2 Chromes sent | Nissan Woodone received
16 / 3: My Nissan WOODONE ADVAN Clarion GT-R '08 for splaky's 1000 ticket PSN: splakacheus status: 2/2 1000 ticket received | Nissan WOODONE sent
16 / 3: My 3 gold chromes for powerdromes's Honda EPSON NSX '08 PSN: PowerDrome73 status: 2/2 Chromes sent | Epson received
17 / 3: My CALSONIC SKYLINE '00 for snottje's Loctite Zexel GT-R PSN: snottje status: 2/2 Calsonic sent | Loctite received
18 / 3: My XANAVI NISMO GT-R '03 for snottje's XANAVI HIROTO GT-R '01 PSN: snottje status: 2/2 XANAVI sent | XANAVI received
19 / 3: My Mitsubishi CZ-3 Tarmac Rally Car for F1Addict's Level 24 ticket PSN: MrPranz status: 2/2 CZ-3 sent | Level 24 ticket received
20 / 3: My Raybrig NSX '00 for jason_'s 89 birthday ticket PSN: jay_sawn_off status: 2/2 Raybrig sent | 89 ticket received
21 / 3: My '06Level 24 ticket for jason_'s 92 birthday ticket PSN: jay_sawn_off status: 2/2 92 ticket received | Level 24 ticket sent
22 / 3: My 2 matte black for GT5-BIGFAN4's Nissan GTR black Mask '07 PSN: GT5-BIGFAN status: 2/2 Nissan blackmask received | 2 matte black sent
22 / 3: My Nissan 370z academy for zedfonsie's Nissan gtr lm road going version PSN: zedfonsie status: 2/2 370z sent | road going lm received
23 / 3: My matte paints for magneto's ferrari 599 PSN: magneten status: 2/2 paints sent | ferrari 599 received
24 / 3: My Chrome paints for rnpasinos's 2005 ticket PSN: kleng27 status: 2/2 chromes sent | ticket received
25 / 3: free
26 / 3: free
27 / 3: My Nissan LOCTITE ZEXEL GT-R '00 for ralo's 2010 birthday ticket PSN: ralo9497 status: 2/2 Nissan Loctite sent | 2010 ticket received
28 / 3: My Nissan 370z academy for pudge's slr '09 & takata NSX 06 PSN: pudgenet status: 3/3 370z sent | Takata '06 received | Slr received
29 / 3: My 1988 ticket for JAguilar10's 2009 ticket PSN: REDSOXFAN1017 status: 2/2 2009 ticket received | 1988 ticket sent
30 / 3 : My BMW 320i touring car '03 for jeep2008's 2004 birthday ticket PSN: jeeptj2008 status: 2/2 2004 ticket received | BMW 320i sent
31 / 3: Free
1 / 4: free
2 / 4: free
3 / 4: free

PAINTS:

8 / 3: My Matte dark red & Matte dark green for Testdasi's 2 Gold chromes PSN: Testdasi status: 2/2 Matte dark red & dark green sent | 2 gold chrome received
 
Last edited:
I have both, I'm looking for a bentley speed 8 wit 0 miles? Does urs have 0 miles?
 
No it does have miles on it unfortunatly
 
What X1s do you have?
 
Any one of your race cars have 0 miles?
 
Hi, I can trade you a Miura for a Ferrari F2007 in just over 4 hours if that suits you? I don't mind a few miles so long as it's not wrecked. The Miura will be 0 miles untouched. I will have to send you from a different account to the one you send me to if that makes sense?
 
Last edited:
I have the Lamborghini Muira, when is your next trade slot ?

I would like an F1 2007 if possible?
 
Hi, I can trade you a Miura for a Ferrari F2007 in just over 4 hours if that suits you? I don't mind a few miles so long as it's not wrecked The Miura will be 0 miles untouched. I will have to send you from a different account to the one you send me to if that makes sense?

First moment I can trade is 1st of march. I have 2 f2007's both with low milage but not 0. If thats not a problem than we have a deal.
 
Any one of your race cars have 0 miles?

Only one i'm sure of is the X2010 vettel because i have never touched it after winning it. The 370z academy has 0 miles. The rest probably not :)
 
pls explain how you can trade cars over 1 mil worth after new patch???? I cant send any car that is over 1 mil, tell me how is that possible?
 
added nissan R92CP '92 to wanted cars. Anyone up for a trade before march 3rd?
 
Trade with dandroid complete +1

Updated wanted list and trade schedule
 
I have the ZZII, want to work something out for the 4th?
 
I have the ZZII, want to work something out for the 4th?

It will be the 5th as I'm already trading on the 4th. What would you like in return?
 
The 5th is fine and I'm looking to get the raybrig NSX '06
 
The 5th is fine and I'm looking to get the raybrig NSX '06

Ok deal! I'll add you in the schedule. You can add my PSN and send the car. I'll send the Honda Raybrig NSX '06 on the 5th.
 
I've got a Saleen S7, what would you give me for that?
 
I've got a Saleen S7, what would you give me for that?

You can pick anything in my garage that still can be traded after march 3rd.
 
Trade schedule updated. Still looking for the Saleen.
 
I have a Saleen S7 and can trade now. Is your Raybrig NSX '06 stock?
 
Yesterday i bought the Saleen S7 form the UCD i painted it matt blue. So if you want it just say it 👍 I can trade 6-3 :)
 
I have a Saleen S7 and can trade now. Is your Raybrig NSX '06 stock?

The raybrig is not modified (except oil change) but it has a few miles on the clock. I can't trade till 6/3 though.
 
The raybrig is not modified (except oil change) but it has a few miles on the clock. I can't trade till 6/3 though.

Ok...I'll do the trade on 6/3
 
Yesterday i bought the Saleen S7 form the UCD i painted it matt blue. So if you want it just say it 👍 I can trade 6-3 :)

Interested if HaoleHatingWRX doesn't want to trade 6/3 i'll trade it with you. What would you like in return?

EDIT: sorry HaoleHatingWRX was first so i'll trade with him. Anything else you can offer?
 
Back