COMMANDERR's GARAGE: Wants 91,01 ticket Available 88,04,09,10, 0 milers see post #117

  • Thread starter Thread starter commanderr
  • 128 comments
  • 5,689 views
Interested if HaoleHatingWRX doesn't want to trade 6/3 i'll trade it with you. What would you like in return?

EDIT: sorry HaoleHatingWRX was first so i'll trade with him. Anything else you can offer?
Take a look at my garage or my thread. Check signature :dopey:
 
I saw in you're garage that you have these cars:

Takata Dome NSX '03
Calsonic Skyline '00
Castrol Toms Supra '00
Denso Sard Supra '01

I can trade 6 march so take a look at my garage if you want to trade these cars :)
 
Trade with snottje completed +1
Trade with ULTRA_FLOW completed +1

Trade schedule updated
 
Trades with snottje, DxGxAxFNick's and HaoleHatingWRX complete +1 guys for the smooth trades.

My trade schedule is free for the comming days so if anyone has an offer just post them and maybe we can work something out :)
 
ticket 24 for your GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Special)???

pm me if you interested.
 
ticket 24 for your GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Special)???

pm me if you interested.

The car from this years eu academy is not tradable unfortunatly. Or do you want the normal GT academy gt-r?
 
I have a level 21 ticket that i can trade to you and would like the Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (C2) Race Car '63 in return. Trade tomorrow?
 
I have a level 21 ticket that i can trade to you and would like the Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (C2) Race Car '63 in return. Trade tomorrow?

Thats ok. Add me on psn and we will trade tommorow.
 
I got:
Opera Performance 350Z '04
Amuse Carbon R (R34) '04
Spoon Integra Type R (DC2) '99 (Sunlight Yellow)
Spoon Civic Type R (EK) '00 (Championship White)
Spoon S2000 '00
Spoon S2000 Race Car '00
Honda Integra Type R Touring Car (Blue/Black)
Honda S2000 LM Race Car (Purple/Black)
Honda S2000 LM Race Car (Red/Black)

any interest you? I checked your garage and you dont have these.

Im interested in your gt academy cars.
 
I got:
Opera Performance 350Z '04
Amuse Carbon R (R34) '04
Spoon Integra Type R (DC2) '99 (Sunlight Yellow)
Spoon Civic Type R (EK) '00 (Championship White)
Spoon S2000 '00
Spoon S2000 Race Car '00
Honda Integra Type R Touring Car (Blue/Black)
Honda S2000 LM Race Car (Purple/Black)
Honda S2000 LM Race Car (Red/Black)

any interest you? I checked your garage and you dont have these.

Im interested in your gt academy cars.

not really interested in those cars. do you have any jgtc cars or tickets or maybe gold chrome?
 
not really interested in those cars. do you have any jgtc cars or tickets or maybe gold chrome?

Of course I have:

Mobil 1 NSX
Castrol Mugen NSX
Takata Dome NSX
Raybrig NSX

all 0 miles/switches/mods
 
Of course I have:

Mobil 1 NSX
Castrol Mugen NSX
Takata Dome NSX
Raybrig NSX

all 0 miles/switches/mods

I already have the mobil 1 and castrol mugen.

What year are the other cars? If the raybrig is '00 than we have a deal.
 
I already have the mobil 1 and castrol mugen.

What year are the other cars? If the raybrig is '00 than we have a deal.

ya it's '00 and the takata dome is '03

what academy cars do you have? pm me please.
 
Added paint trading schedule. Also open for paint trading. Will get my list with mattes up soon.
 
Car trade with JAguilar10 complete +1
Paint trade with Testdasi complete +1

Looking for a trade for today. Anyone has tickets or japanese gt cars that I don't have?
 
Do you need a Nissan C-West Razo Silvia or Toyota Weds Sport Celica '03?
 
Do you need a Nissan C-West Razo Silvia or Toyota Weds Sport Celica '03?

I'm interested in both cars. You want the loctite nsx. What would you want for the other car. I can do 1 car tonight and the other probably the 10th because I'm waiting on a trade to go through tommorow.
 
I'm interested in both cars. You want the loctite nsx. What would you want for the other car. I can do 1 car tonight and the other probably the 10th because I'm waiting on a trade to go through tommorow.

Woodone Supra looks good. Are both the Supra and NSX stock?
 
Woodone Supra looks good. Are both the Supra and NSX stock?

Bought them both from the UCD. Have not bought any upgrades other than oil change. I'll put you in the schedule. I already have you on psn I think so if you are able to sent the first car (celica wedsport) that would be great.
 
Bought them both from the UCD. Have not bought any upgrades other than oil change. I'll put you in the schedule. I already have you on psn I think so if you are able to sent the first car (celica wedsport) that would be great.

ok..send to wedsport to commanderr account right?
 
The car from this years eu academy is not tradable unfortunatly. Or do you want the normal GT academy gt-r?


do you have Historic Rally Car ticket ????
 
Back