COMMANDERR's GARAGE: Wants 91,01 ticket Available 88,04,09,10, 0 milers see post #117

  • Thread starter Thread starter commanderr
  • 128 comments
  • 5,689 views
I would like the 88 b day ticket for it and can trade tomorrow (28th) after reset.

Thats a deal! I will put you in the schedule. I already have you on PSN I think so thats taken care of already :)
 
Trades with JAguilar10 complete +1
Trades with pudge complete +1
 
2004 ticket sent :)
 
Trade with jeep2008 complete.

Still looking for 1991 and 2001 tickets. I have 1988, 2004, 2009 and 2010 tickets available. I also have a 1000 ticket I can send from an alternative account. Make me some offers please :)
 
Still looking for 1991 and 2001 tickets. If anyone has those tickets please reply!
 
Still looking for 1991 and 2001 tickets. Please offer if you have them. I can trade today and have lots to offer including 1988, 2004, 2009, 2010 birthday tickets, 1000 ticket and level 24 ticket. Got most mattes and chromes and 320 cars in my garage. Let me know thnx.
 
Back