Commercial/Advertisement Photos

• Thread starter RetroJohan
  • 720 comments
The Z4 Stance Edition

8424206763_b52327da8b_c.jpg

My very first one. Edited on photoshop for a fictional tuning company called Black&White tuning. Intended for a full page in a magazine:)

aspecadvert.jpg

Thought I'd whip up a few...

Ok so the last one I had some fun with. Presonally I thought it was funny but I guess we'll see if anyone else does. Since I have NO knowledge of the Japanese language I had to go to Google Translate. This is what I typed in:

"See them turn right for the first time ever!

Tokyo Bay Raceway 8/4/2013

American stock cars turn right for the first time in this very exciting exhibition race!
Watch them race around in circles four-hundred times for hours and hours smashing into each other like bumper cars on this very small track. Your ears will bleed for days from the extreme noise of fourty-three 850hp cars driving past at speeds of up to one hundred miles per hour. Don't miss this opportunity to view history in action! Unless there is a drift race somewhere or something good on television. Do that then. We don't care.

Tickets on sale now! Somewhere."

And then translated back to English from the English>Japanese I got:

"Please see the first time they turn right!

August 4, 2013 Tokyo Bay Raceway

The American stock car, turn right at the first race of this very exciting exhibition!
They watch you run around in circles for hours one hundred to four times to break each other like bumper cars at the track this very small. At speeds of up to a hundred miles per hour, your ears are bleeding from days of extreme noise forty-three 850hp car to drive past. To view the history of action, do not miss this opportunity! If there is something good on TV somewhere in the drift racing and I are excluded. After that, please do it. We do not care.

Currently, tickets on sale! Somewhere."

:lol: If someone who actually speaks Japanese has a better translation I'd be interested to see how mutilated it really is lol.

Chris, You put your finger in the ground, and spun my world around.:)👍

That is impressive, you are talented, you did not miss any details, I am smiling at them, you are so sick with it, I can't breathe, I made people at my job look at those, Where do you go from here? I can't wait too see! Those advertisements ARE real.:bowdown:

:lol: If someone who actually speaks Japanese has a better translation I'd be interested to see how mutilated it really is lol.

close_enough_by_webcam_gifs-d54tmm8.jpg

:lol:

It's kinda realistic though since some of the English written on the packaging of Japanese products don't make much sense.

And, good job! 👍

Back