Community eventsPS4 

United Kingdom
Sunderland
Hi all just a quick one, every time I post a time in this event and exit back to the leaderboard it always says no lap time recorded even though I have done numerous clean laps.
Has anyone else encountered this problem?
Thanks.

I like to ask, can you tune the car or is it as stock tune event where everyone is using same tune?

People have said that it takes a little while to update, it's not instant. If you wait a few minutes it should update your times. I haven't done any myself but there are tons of posts about this.

I've done a few, for some reason, even after waiting 2 days, my time has not been registered on some of the events.

I have had the same problem, but last night was the first time it was there after a week of trying.

I've done a few, for some reason, even after waiting 2 days, my time has not been registered on some of the events.
here some info which may be useful:
- as said time registering requires time, usually up to 10 minutes (off course lap has to be valid)
- you can tune your car in "my garage" and save the set-up for all track. I always do this in order to have proper ffb setting for each car. When you'll enter the event you'll have your personal set-up.
- ranking, if i remember well, shows positions down to 3000. if you record a time which is not in the top3000, you have set-it (it counts for the community trophy of 20 events) but is not shown

Maybe we should have something that says that your time has been logged, but you are outside the top 3000. That way people will not get so stressed about the events saying " you have no times recorded".

I can confirm that the leader board only goes to 3000 positions. I was 2889 on my first attempt at road America.

Here is a new one. Yes I have regularly not had my time recorded BUT now, the latest event BAC Mono at Sonoma was registered but now it has disappeared :-(

If it wasn't for a PS4 trophy I would not care.

Here is a new one. Yes I have regularly not had my time recorded BUT now, the latest event BAC Mono at Sonoma was registered but now it has disappeared :-(

If it wasn't for a PS4 trophy I would not care.

Probably means other people have set faster times and you've been bumped out of the top 3000?

Probably means other people have set faster times and you've been bumped out of the top 3000?

So it is not like GT6 where all times are recorded only the top 3,000? Because my times were not usually registering all I did was two laps to put a time and never put any effort in. Plus with all the corner cutting and other cheating it is not something a feel merits getting serious about but if you are right I had better put some quicker times down ;-)

So it is not like GT6 where all times are recorded only the top 3,000? Because my times were not usually registering all I did was two laps to put a time and never put any effort in. Plus with all the corner cutting and other cheating it is not something a feel merits getting serious about but if you are right I had better put some quicker times down ;-)

I have no idea, I'm just going by what the people above said that it only displays the top 3000.

Back