Competion free car Ferrari F430 ends 13-11-2011

  • Thread starter Thread starter I Love GT6
  • 149 comments
  • 4,835 views
It didn't work with the picture so I'm gonna set here a picture of the car but from an internet site. EDIT:both aren't working:ouch::ouch:
 
Last edited:
but its a Honda Civic EK right ?
 
Yes 👍👍👍
i won didnt i :lol:

Yep but not the car ch1potle won the car he haze tho most points, you will get a car from me because you have answerd the hardest question, You will get a 440R/T (I have plenty of them)
 
yay thx :bowdown: could i know the colour of it ?
 
Carl3456
yay thx :bowdown: could i know the colour of it ?

I dont now wich I have I will list them when I'm playing GT5 i have buyd GTA IV today do yeh it takes time.
 
The F430 will go to ch1potle tommorow.
 
could i choose the colour of my dodge ?
 
Carl3456
could i choose the colour of my dodge ?

Yeah sure but I have too look wich colours I have.
 
okey btw the dodge s goma be 000 or fully tuned ?
 
Carl3456
okey btw the dodge s goma be 000 or fully tuned ?

I don't know what do you want fully-tuned or 0/0/0
 
Back