Competion free car Ferrari F430 ends 13-11-2011

  • Thread starter Thread starter I Love GT6
  • 149 comments
  • 4,835 views
the japanese honda made in ohio called an acura (marketing campaign aimed at stupid americans) and shipped from ohio, america to the netherlands? lol
 
can i try more ?

if soo , Integra ?

Sore but 1 car at post and make it a little but specifier there are a lot of Integra's
 
the integra made in alabama?.?.?
 
Sorry I thought it said Renault
 
DC2 Integra VTi-R?
 
All clue's in one
It is Japanese
Not a Sports or luxury car
And a Hatchback
 
Ok guys,I see its hard to gues,so I'm gonna put tommorow the picture on this thread and I will make it blurry so you guys have to gues.
 
your dad has a honda s2000
 
A Toyota Prius?
 
Hey, my first post as a GTP user. Cool Contest!
Just guessing, is it the Honda Fit?
 
No S2000,no Prius,no Fit.
 
Back