Competion free car Ferrari F430 ends 13-11-2011

  • Thread starter Thread starter I Love GT6
  • 149 comments
  • 4,835 views
Ask another question both have to guess.

Like: How many cups of coffee do I normally drink a day? [NONE; only German beers!]

Or in your case: Which colour of gummi bears do I prefer? [RED / YELLOW / BLACK]

Something like that...

Answers added ^^
 
Favorite Car = Nomad Diablo
Dad drives = BMW M3
 
Cant just pepole buy the car from dealership????? Its not expensive? Or is it maybe for some?
 
Cant just pepole buy the car from dealership????? Its not expensive? Or is it maybe for some?

That`s a point. I withdraw my guess. :lol:
 
alex1369
Cant just pepole buy the car from dealership????? Its not expensive? Or is it maybe for some?

It's the spirit of the competition. Although a car we can't just go and buy would be better. At least paint it with dlc paint
 
Ask another question both have to guess.

Like: How many cups of coffee do I normally drink a day?

Or in your case: Which colour of gummi bears do I prefer?

Something like that...
I will try but ch1potle didn't win he haze only 2 good.
Midget II
Skoda
Both wrong
*******************!!!!!!!!!:grumpy:
Sorry.
Favorite Car = Nomad Diablo
Dad drives = BMW M3
Both wrong mate but you have already 2 good contras with that
Cant just pepole buy the car from dealership????? Its not expensive? Or is it maybe for some?
So what it's free:sly:
 
More guesses?
 
1. How old am I?
16

2. Which car is my favorite in the game ( exact name )?
Mercedes-Benz SLS '10

3. Which car owns my dad or myself?
Audi A5

4. What is my lucky number (from 0 to 100)?
14
 
Tzun
1. How old am I?
16

2. Which car is my favorite in the game ( exact name )?
Mercedes-Benz SLS '10

3. Which car owns my dad or myself?
Audi A5

4. What is my lucky number (from 0 to 100)?
14

1 is already guesd by ch1potle
2 wrong
3 wrong
4 is already guesd by ch1potle
 
Your favorite car, if not a Lambo then is the ZondaR.

Your dad drives a Fiat gran punto.
 
genuino
Your favorite car, if not a Lambo then is the ZondaR.

Your dad drives a Fiat gran punto.

Yes it is the Zonda R congrats.
Sry my dad drives not a Fiat gran punto.
BTW: every one who makes a right gues gets 5 museumcards.
 
1. How old am I? 21
2. Which car is my favorite in the game ( exact name )? Skyline GT-R
3. Which car owns my dad or myself? Dodge Charger
4. What is my lucky number (from 0 to 100)? 88
 
ZachAttack1991
1. How old am I? 21
2. Which car is my favorite in the game ( exact name )? Skyline GT-R
3. Which car owns my dad or myself? Dodge Charger
4. What is my lucky number (from 0 to 100)? 88


3 wrong sorry next time more luck.
 
Everyone can aswer question 3 now unlimited times so grab your chance to get the car or museumcards.
 
Maybe a Volkswagen Golf, a Volkswagen Beetle, or a Mini Cooper?
 
jkt008
Maybe a Volkswagen Golf, a Volkswagen Beetle, or a Mini Cooper?

Nop all wrong.
 
A citroen c5 or c6?
 
answer 3 : none

You spoiled it by writing yourself...as your 13 and don't own a car (guess)

👍
 
Outeke
answer 3 : none

You spoiled it by writing yourself...as your 13 and don't own a car (guess)

👍
But it said my or my dad so it doesn't mean I have to have a car but my dad :) any guess?
 
i love gt5
But it said my or my dad so it doesn't mean I have to have a car but my dad :) any guess?

Could you maybe give us a clue? :)
 
jkt008
Could you maybe give us a clue?

Ok the big clue IT ISN'T A LUXURYCAR and NO SUPERSPORTCAR.
 
Your dad is a rich hedge funds manager and drives a Bugatti Veyron.

Bugatti Veyron isn`t a sports car. It is a SUPER SPORTS CAR.
 
Monatsende
Your dad is a rich hedge funds manager and drives a Bugatti Veyron.

I hoped that he was rich and had a Bugatti but it wrong:(
 
Toyota Corolla?
 
I will post a foto of my dad's car if people wont believe that it is my dad's car.
 
Opel Astra?
 
Back