Competition being held! Prizes available!!! Tickets,Cars!! THIS SUNDAY

  • Thread starter Thread starter locoman88
  • 683 comments
  • 19,835 views

Will You be participating?


  • Total voters
    25
  • Poll closed .
I don't understand the points system. Is it if you don't use SRF or ASM you get 3 points? Or is it per aid? Please explain.
 
Hyped
I don't understand the points system. Is it if you don't use SRF or ASM you get 3 points? Or is it per aid? Please explain.

If you don't use any of the aids I listed, you may get 3 extra points.
@afro dreezy, I know but its too much to put.
 
If you don't use any of the aids I listed, you may get 3 extra points.
@afro dreezy, I know but its too much to put.

They may get? That's the wording for penalties, not rewards/bonus points.
 
locoman88
If you don't use any of the aids I listed, you may get 3 extra points.
@afro dreezy, I know but its too much to put.

What aids were listed? Just ASM and SRF, or was TCS included?
 
locoman88
If you don't use any of the aids I listed, you may get 3 extra points.
@afro dreezy, I know but its too much to put.

It's AfroDEEZY ;)
 
Which two are the Group 7 cars?
 
The Chapperal 2D and the Chapperal 2J.
 
gamerdog6482
The Chapperal 2D and the Chapperal 2J.

Oh please it's Chaparral '-' How can you say the supreme car wrong name? xD
 
Thenextbob
Oh please it's Chaparral '-' How can you say the supreme car wrong name? xD

By supreme you mean a car that looks like a washing machine?
 
dotJSP
By supreme you mean a car that looks like a washing machine?

e,e Stop calling it as washing machine :C You invejous.You like bulling it becuz it wins everytime in historic events :P
 
Thenextbob
e,e Stop calling it as washing machine :C You invejous.You like bulling it becuz it wins everytime in historic events :P

Actually the Toyota 7 Race Car '70 and the Chaparral 2D (his brother) won my Historic Racing Car Championship a bunch of times. The 2J, especially at Cote d'Azür, struggles around corners a lot
 
Excellent choice of tracks and cars! Is there any hint of when the races might begin? Are we talking days, weeks, 3-4 weeks?
 
dotJSP
Actually the Toyota 7 Race Car '70 and the Chaparral 2D (his brother) won my Historic Racing Car Championship a bunch of times. The 2J, especially at Cote d'Azür, struggles around corners a lot

Well,is cause you're from GTP :D Normal ppl online hates it because the reason I said.Once a guy with lvl 22 said that Gayrons were better than 2J :lol:
 
Raggadish
Excellent choice of tracks and cars! Is there any hint of when the races might begin? Are we talking days, weeks, 3-4 weeks?

August 5th
 
Oops double post but I might add. The points per position today. And will add about 3 more races. If you would like to request some,feel free!
 
locoman88
August 5th

Hi mate,

What time will it be? Please know that we have a 6 hours time diffrence so if you want to donthe competition at 8 PM your time...than know I'm unable to be part of the fun :)

Greets!
 
Jonasrulez
Hi mate,

What time will it be? Please know that we have a 6 hours time diffrence so if you want to donthe competition at 8 PM your time...than know I'm unable to be part of the fun :)

Greets!

Aww really? I was thinking of hosting it at noon my time.. because I can't stay up late. I know it won't be that late,but depending on howlong the races are,I just don't know.. so that means if I start it around 12 or 1 or 2, it'll be like 6 ,7,or 8 over there,right?
 
I see my name isn't on the list of participants. You can leave it off. Thanks anyway though.
 
Afrodeezy
I see my name isn't on the list of participants. You can leave it off. Thanks anyway though.

Its not? Ill add it :)
 
If the race is at 2 pm PST then I can race.
 
nealcropper
If the race is at 2 pm PST then I can race.

Its could start at noon, but if something comes up, 2 o clock
 
locoman88
Aww really? I was thinking of hosting it at noon my time.. because I can't stay up late. I know it won't be that late,but depending on howlong the races are,I just don't know.. so that means if I start it around 12 or 1 or 2, it'll be like 6 ,7,or 8 over there,right?

Ok, cool. Fits for me :) So around 18.00 GMT +1 for me.

Greets!
 
Thenextbob
Well,is cause you're from GTP :D Normal ppl online hates it because the reason I said.Once a guy with lvl 22 said that Gayrons were better than 2J :lol:

Because I'm from GTP? But yeah even though the 2J has supreme traction, the AI cannot even predict how good or bad it'll turn into a corner. Once I drove past it on the final corner in Monaco, and it got wedged (so to speak :sly:) against the wall and had to reverse out, putting it last
 
That happens randomly in that race, and Thenextbob, that post was very offensive. I'd watch what you say if I were you.
 
gamerdog6482
That happens randomly in that race.

Thanks for clearing it out 👍 nice profile icon BTW
EDIT: yay, GTP Fanatic
 
I still need track requests. How about monza?
 
locoman88
I still need track requests. How about monza?

Monza in reverse with all Ferraris? Apart from the F2007 and F10 '10 obviously
 
Monza would be good, how about Eiger Short Track too?
 
dotJSP
Monza in reverse with all Ferraris? Apart from the F2007 and F10 '10 obviously
Sure
gamerdog6482
Monza would be good, how about Eiger Short Track too?

We could do that
 
Wait, I missed that...why only Ferraris? Why not something different, like Lamborghinis at Monza?
 
Back