Competition being held! Prizes available!!! Tickets,Cars!! THIS SUNDAY

  • Thread starter Thread starter locoman88
  • 683 comments
  • 19,831 views

Will You be participating?


  • Total voters
    25
  • Poll closed .
gamerdog6482
Wait, I missed that...why only Ferraris? Why not something different, like Lamborghinis at Monza?

Idk tradition?besides not much lambos to choose from
 
Why not break tradition? Why not say Lamborghini at Ferrari's test track?!?
 
locoman88

Also, you could include some of these suggestions;

Laguna Seca with all American cars
Grand Valley Speedway with cars up to 550pp
Rome Circuit in Lamborghinis
Seattle Circuit in trucks
(Just realised these are similar to the actual events... My bad)
Midfield Raceway in cars from the '00s and up to 550pp (might be limited to very few vehicles actually... Hmm)
 
Midfield isn't in GT5.
 
MrMelancholy15
:lol: You seem to have forgotten, that these tracks aren't in GT5.

But aren't they under "Original Tracks"?
 
locoman88
No…

I could swear I've seen it... Definately Seattle... Hmm
 
If you have Seattle on your game then I demand to know why! Also midfield! Two great tracks.
 
Hey. look. the hellips are back. Anyway, I still think Lamborghini at Monza is what we should do.
 
gamerdog6482
Hey. look. the hellips are back. Anyway, I still think Lamborghini at Monza is what we should do.

Do you mean elipse?

@Neal
I think it might be because I've recently been playing GT4, and I was on Midfield then... Maybe
 
gamerdog6482
Hey. look. the hellips are back. Anyway, I still think Lamborghini at Monza is what we should do.

We will see.
 
I still see it a hellip. So, Lamborghini?
 
A hellip is this: ...
When Locoman types ... the world (I mean me) sees it as hellip.
 
gamerdog6482
A hellip is this: ...
When Locoman types ... the world (I mean me) sees it as hellip.

I even looked on my computer and i didn't see it.. weird
 
gamerdog6482
A hellip is this: ...
When Locoman types ... the world (I mean me) sees it as hellip.

Ohhhhhh you mean an ellipsis, now I understand.
 
gamerdog6482
A hellip is this: ...
When Locoman types ... the world (I mean me) sees it as hellip.

Woooooooooooooooow. Is it just Locoman or can anyone type a "hellip"?
 
nealcropper
Ohhhhhh you mean an ellipsis, now I understand.
I still couldn't see it on my computer.
dotJSP
Woooooooooooooooow. Is it just Locoman or can anyone type a "hellip"?

Yes I know!
 
We should do DTM on Madrid or Nurburgring GP/F.
 
Yeah, DTM, German Touring Car Championship.
 
gamerdog6482
Yeah, DTM, German Touring Car Championship.

Oh hmm sure. I just have to go research all these cars. As I don't follow that racing as much
 
Also, don't you think we should use Fuji for the Super GT race? It makes more sense than Nurburgring. DTM could use the 24Hr Ring and Super GT could use Fuji Speedway.
 
Hyped
Also, don't you think we should use Fuji for the Super GT race? It makes more sense than Nurburgring. DTM could use the 24Hr Ring and Super GT could use Fuji Speedway.

I guess. But I still want to race nurb
 
I guess. But I still want to race nurb

Then DTM could use the 24 Hour or Type V setup of the Ring, whichever you feel is more suitable.
 
Hyped
Then DTM could use the 24 Hour or Type V setup of the Ring, whichever you feel is more suitable.

Hmm. Good. What cars would qualify as dtm? Oh and thank you mods for cleaning this up!
 
Back