Competition being held! Prizes available!!! Tickets,Cars!! THIS SUNDAY

  • Thread starter Thread starter locoman88
  • 683 comments
  • 19,831 views

Will You be participating?


  • Total voters
    25
  • Poll closed .
I don't wanna sound like a whiner, but formula cars in general aren't made to drive in circles :P

If you want an Indy style race, chose a different type of car and add it later in the season! 👍

Not to be a downer here, but the FGT doesn't like to go around curves anyways.
 
I want to point out that the F10 is a more potent racing machine than the FGT.
That is not debatable, F10>FGT.
 
gamerdog6482
I want to point out that the F10 is a more potent racing machine than the FGT.
That is not debatable, F10>FGT.

Yes,but f2007 does get more speed.
 
The F2007 is faster in a strait line, whilst the F10 is faster around a track.
 
Than it's decided? Ferrari Formula One cars at Indianapolis Motor Speedway Superspeedway?
 
gamerdog6482
Than it's decided? Ferrari Formula One cars at Indianapolis Superspeedway?

Oh. We will see.
 
Hey locoman88, clear your pm inbox. It says it's full. :indiff:
 
updated OP. anything i missed?
 
Two things,
1: Still have not said anything about my idea for the Monza race, and
2: Why only Japanese GT500 cars?
 
i put your lambo idea with monaco(cote d' azur)
because its fuji, and i would like to keep it japanese. why? you have a better idea? no offense
 
I am just saying that not all GT500 cars are Japanese.
 
Why not the Avandator? It's a beautyfull car!
 
Because some people don't have it.
 
bonus three points for not using Traction Control,Skid Recovery Force, Active Steering,or Active Statability Management.

When did you disallow traction control? I must have missed the post.
This makes it a bit more interesting.
 
did i not say you couldn't use traction control?
 
You probably did, I just missed it.
Also, why only Lamborghini road cars?
 
what other lambo cars are you speakin of? not much race cars, to choose from.. ..
 
The Lamborghini Diablo.
It fits both the categories of GT500 and Lamborghini cars.
 
Off-topic but someone in the mood for some fun-racing? Send me a PM and I'll give the lobbynumber.

Greets!
 
@gamerdog
yes, but it is a racecar. therefore, everyone would be using it,come on, be smart :sly:
(superveloce,murcielago, gallardo)
 
Jonasrulez
Off-topic but someone in the mood for some fun-racing? Send me a PM and I'll give the lobbynumber.

Greets!

I'll have a race with ya. PSN is nealcropper
 
Don't forget the two Countachs.
I also want to point put now to ppeople who do not know this that the Chapperal 2J and Toyota 7 race cars of 1970 are not LMPs or Group Cs, they were never entered in Le Mans and are not built for it.
 
Don't forget the two Countachs.
I also want to point put now to ppeople who do not know this that the Chapperal 2J and Toyota 7 race cars of 1970 are not LMPs or Group Cs, they were never entered in Le Mans and are not built for it.

i know. i am only alloing the two lambo's and the gallardo. no arguement.:)
 
EVERYONE is going to use the SV, though.
 
i know, but you never know ;)
 
You guys wanne join my lobby?
 
Last edited:
Jonasrulez
You guys wanne join my lobby?

I would,but maybe when I get home? What is it about?
 
Back