Complete AI Pit strategy guide for the 16 Endurance Races.

Super Speedway
Ford GT LM '02 - Pits lap 24 (having crashed on both previous laps)
Gillet Vertigo - Pits lap 30 (having spent the previous 10 laps sideways)

Smallhorses
Wow! Thanks zora350, you're in the credits list now. :cheers:
I've transcribed missing info from those links, and it's helped to complete a few races, and left us with only a few gaps:-

3 cars at Grand Valley 300km
6 cars at Tokyo R246 300km
5 cars at Super Speedway 150 miles
4 cars at Nurburgring 4h Endurance
1 car at Circuit de la Sarthe 24h I
1 car at Fuji 1000km
1 car at Infineon World Sports
3 cars at El Capitan 200 miles

That's 24 missing entries, out of a possible 362 endurance entries! 👍
Pretty good going! Let me know if you've any info on any of the missing cars!

The three missing cars from Grand Valley are in post #24.
Nissan Calsonic Skyline GT-R Race Car '93 --> 9
Nissan Xanavi Nismo GT-R (JGTC) '03 --> 15/16
Alfa Romeo 155 2.5 V6 TI '93 --> 10

Hope that helps. I will hopefully be recording the same type of stats for El Capitan this weekend.

Oops! :dopey:
Thanks fuzzydice not sure how I overlooked those three entries. Must have had my :dunce: hat on that day!

We're now complete on 9 out of 16 endurances! :cool:

Smallhorses
Super Speedway 150 miles

Nissan R92CP Race Car '92 (L30-40)
Nissan R89C Race Car '89 (L30-42)
Playstation Pescarolo C60/Judd Race Car '04
Audi R8 Race Car '01 (L30)
Chevrolet Camaro LM Race Car '01 (L13-29)

Pitted on laps 30, 30, 48, 36 and 40 respectively.

Awesome fuzzydice thanks for the information.
We're now complete for 10 out of 16 races!

There remains:-
6 entries for Tokyo
2 entries for Super Speedway
4 entries for Nurburgring 4hr
and 1 entry each for Sarthe I, Fuji 1000km and Infineon which are missing.

A mere 13 out of 362 entries! Great job everyone! Thanks again for the help!

Tokyo appears to have the same field as GV300 - in which case the Esso Ultraflow Supra should appear in the PAL version (and maybe NTSC/J) too.

I'll check... :D

Edit: Yes it does. Along with, for the first time I've ever seen an AI driving one, a Vauxhall Astra (usually it's the Opel). In GT3 the Vauxhalls and Opels seemed slightly different - I wonder if the Vauxhall pits the same as the Opel.

I'll check... :D

Toyota Esso Ultraflow Supra JGTC - Pits lap 26
Nissan Xanavi Nismo GT-R (JGTC) '03 - Pits lap 28
Vauxhall Astra Super Touring Car '00 - Pits lap 29

Excellent, Famine's PAL only entries are added to post #1 too, with a sidenote, and George Morley's latest efforts too.

We've now got 364 total entries and a mere 11 missing values! Great work folks!

Lastest effort?
It wasn't an effort, it's correct data :lol:

I'll try and get you a few more soon SH 👍

Okay - Tokyo 300Km - Honda LM Prototype - Pits on Lap 23

yes, I could use the 1000 miles! pit strategeys

You're in luck then. :D
While my guide is specific to the enduros only, a member of GT Planet by the name of Digital-Nitrate has compiled an enormous amount of information on various enduros and race series, including entrants, pit strategies, average laptimes, and even fuel consumption for the AI! :eek:
His comprehensive works can be found in this thread.
Please read through the links, and don't forget to credit him by clicking the red check-mark in the top right corner for his incredible efforts in compiling this info! :bowdown:
1000 Miles! is just one of the things he's covered, so you'll find everything you need there! ;)

In the Infineon World Sports endurance the Nissan R92CP and Sauber C9 both pit after 12 laps.

Just something I noticed anyway.

Freddy, Smallhorses has already got pitting strategies for those two cars from that race, pitting on lap 14 :).

If you'll going to keep this edited Smallhorses (since I haven't seen a reply from you in awhile), then I'll get some (maybe all) of the missing pit stops.

Thanks Freddy, and please ignore George Morley's comments. :dopey: I'll add those to the list giving those cars a pit window, like many others have, between 12 - 14 laps, and you now get a mention in the credits list! :)

@ George Morley :guilty: Please leave the moderating of this thread to me, the thread starter. ;) It's well documented that even if people come across the same AI cars in the same race, they don't always stick to the same pit strategy. You'll notice many cars are listed in Post #1 with a pit range, since some people have observed the cars pitting early, others later. It is also quite possible for a car to pit differently during the same race, e.g. after 13 laps initially, but a lap earlier (12 laps later) on the second stop.
Don't jump down Freddy's throat for posting new useful information in a thread that's not yours to administer. :grumpy: 👎
At least he took the time to read the thread and post something relevant to the thread with his first post in here, unlike someone I can think of who posted a list of cars for 1 race, that was already in Post #1 and had no pitting information at all! :dunce: :sly: Sorry to p!ss on your bonfire! :lol:

I am still updating this thread, as new information comes in, I haven't posted here for a while 'cos I have no new info, and no-one else had posted anything either. While there are still some blank spaces, I'd still like it if anyone comes across a car that's already listed pitting differently, to receive that info too, as it makes the list more comprehensive. 👍
Once I'm done A-speccing the Formula GT Championship, I have a couple more enduros to run, so I'll be looking out for runners in my lineups that haven't got entries yet, and I ask that everyone who submits here does the same! :cheers: Keep the pitstops coming!

@ George Morley :guilty: Please leave the moderating of this thread to me, the thread starter. ;) It's well documented that even if people come across the same AI cars in the same race, they don't always stick to the same pit strategy. You'll notice many cars are listed in Post #1 with a pit range, since some people have observed the cars pitting early, others later. It is also quite possible for a car to pit differently during the same race, e.g. after 13 laps initially, but a lap earlier (12 laps later) on the second stop.
Don't jump down Freddy's throat for posting new useful information in a thread that's not yours to administer. :grumpy: 👎
At least he took the time to read the thread and post something relevant to the thread with his first post in here, unlike someone I can think of who posted a list of cars for 1 race, that was already in Post #1 and had no pitting information at all! :dunce: :sly: Sorry to p!ss on your bonfire! :lol:

Thats lots to say about one post when I was only trying to help :lol:, just kidding.

To make up for that:

Tokyo 300km.

Toyota Woodone Supra - Lap 26.
Nissan Xanavi Hiroto GT-R - Lap 28.

I'll boot up GT4 later and try and get pit intervals for the remaining cars.
(can't promise anything, though)

At-a-glance table of remaining cars:

Tokyo 300:
A4 Touring Car
CLK Touring Car

Super Speedway 150 miles:
CLK-GTR

Nurb 4h:
'03 Audi S4
Lancia Integrale
Alfa 147 GTA
FPV F6

Suzuka 1000:
Loctite NSX

Sarthe 24h 1:
Dodge Viper GTS-R Oreca

Fuji 1000:
Ford GT40 Race Car '69

Infineon:
Pug 905

Cheers matey! +rep!
That makes life a litte easier to spot the outliers!
I get the feeling I may soon be able to remove the "(Almost)" from the thread title fairly soon! 👍

Here you go Smallhorses, only 3 cars remaining now! (edit: I see you don't have a Tokyo 300 entry for a Vauxhall Calibra Touring Car [see below])

Tokyo 300:
A4 Touring Car - pits lap 27
Vauxhall Calibra Super Touring Car (PAL only?) - pits lap 23

Super Speedway 150 miles:
CLK-GTR - pits lap 30, having randomly driven into the wall on numerous occasions

Nurb 4h:
'03 Audi S4 - pits lap 4
FPV F6 - pits lap 5

Suzuka 1000:
Loctite NSX - pits lap 12

Sarthe 24h 1:
Dodge Viper GTS-R Oreca - pits lap 9

Fuji 1000:
Ford GT40 Race Car '69 - pits lap 18

Infineon:
Pug 905 - pits lap 15

Which leaves:
Tokyo 300:
Merc CLK Touring Car

Nurburgring 4h:
Lancia Integrale
Alfa 147 GTA

:)

edit: I've got a surprise for you, Smallhorses. Scroll down...

keep going....

Tokyo 300:
Merc CLK Touring Car - pits lap 29

Nurburgring 4h:
Lancia Integrale - pits lap 3
Alfa 147 GTA - pits lap 3

I do believe that means the AI Pit strategy guide is now complete! 👍

That rules! Thanks again blue_sharky39! :bowdown:
Updated post #1 with final entries, although if anyone comes across different pit laps for different cars, I'd still like to know & will continue to update this!

Also changed the thread name from "(Almost)" to "(Now)" complete...... :cheers:

Wow, well done everyone, especilly Smallhorses, this thread is definatly going to contribute to the community here :).

I use this thread all the time, too bad I didn't get a chance to contribute.
But I have an idea. What about some kind of ranking for the cars ? It's nice to know he pits on lap 15 but how fast is he ?
I would suggest adding projected finish times (or projected number or laps for timed events).
This would take much longer to put together but I would find it very helpful.

Hey, CRXnut, I donn't know if you were directing that at Smallhorses, but I could make a thread like that (unless you do :lol:). Or if you meant add it to this thread.

I use this thread all the time, too bad I didn't get a chance to contribute.
But I have an idea. What about some kind of ranking for the cars ? It's nice to know he pits on lap 15 but how fast is he ?
I would suggest adding projected finish times (or projected number or laps for timed events).
This would take much longer to put together but I would find it very helpful.

If that's the sort of thing you're looking for, I'd suggest you begin here:-

Digital-Nitrate Lists/Info Links

He's compiled a tonne of info regarding several of the events in GT4, and some of the endurance races. Make sure you give him the 👍 he deserves for his efforts with the red tick!

If you have any more info to offer him too, I'm sure he'd appreciate your collaboration. :)

Back