Complete Guide/Rewards - Lewis Hamilton Time Attack Challenge

• Thread starter mclarenLB
  • 686 comments
@Alpha Cipher I guess it‘ll be easiest to just diamond all but one, then silver the last one, spend all credits and then gold all. You then spend the 20.000.000 Cr. and then diamond it to get 100.000.000 💡

TLDR:
  1. Diamond 9 tracks
  2. Silver 10th track
  3. Spend all Cr. (Max 18.500.000 + the ones you had before)
  4. Gold 10th track
  5. Spend all Cr.
  6. Diamond 10th track
  7. Be happy with 100.000.000 Cr.

At least that should work, I guess :boggled:

EDIT: Just saw that archieving Gold gives you the cap limit increase, so you can save the silver time thing, I think

Last edited:
@Alpha Cipher I guess it‘ll be easiest to just diamond all but one, then silver the last one, spend all credits and then gold all. You then spend the 20.000.000 Cr. and then diamond it to get 100.000.000 💡

TLDR:
  1. Diamond 9 tracks
  2. Silver 10th track
  4. Gold 10th track
  5. Spend all Cr. (20.000.000)
  6. Diamond 10th track

oh damn that's the BEST! Thank you!!!
That would work, because your rewards will be based on the lowest grade that you have on all of them. All diamond besides one gold will get the gold reward, then you spend your credits down to 0, then finish it up to diamond to get the rest.
Good to know!

@mclarenLB : Fantastic effort to complete all of this till the afternoon. :bowdown:
I started around 9 a.m german time and live-streamed all challenges for about 7 hours.
I got 9 diamonds and one gold lap time. The only one missing is Willow, a track I don´t like and where I didn´t had many laps on so far.
In my opinion this is the hardest one to beat not only because I wasn't able to do it also because of the small gap between Hamilton and the Top 10 times.
Theres just not room for mistakes.:bowdown:
Easiest one for me was the Nordschleife (maybe because i´m used to drive GR.1 and faster cars around there :D), had about 4 or 5 restarts there and got the diamond time on my first complete lap by 0,04 sec. :lol::D

Thank you for showing there's another extra 100.000.000 Cr. at the end so I can waste my 29 Mio. on the account before I give Willow another go. :lol:👍

Check the stream here:

Last edited:
I found Hamilton to be quite average at the top of the mountain so it only took me about 10 minutes to beat him there. Willow Springs just seemed absolutely nailed on his lap and his lap is only a few tenths away from the global #1 (short track though I guess.) He only really seemed to get the first corner a little slow but the rest was bang on it.

would be better if you could have an option to unghost Hamilton... and then ram that sucker into oblivion :cheers:

This is something I don't get. I know that many people absolutely hate trophies, but adding them would definitely help to maintain a healthier playerbase, especially if new trophies weren't easy or fast to unlock.
I'm surprised and a little disappointed myself. GT6's DLC had trophies and I don't know of any games that have added non-cosmetic stuff like this without any trophies. I would've loved to see the 100% for the game at least get even rarer, but oh well.

As for the AMG, I'm surprised at people saying it understeers. I tried it when this DLC was first announced and the TCS was at 2, meaning I'd driven it before and found it a bit slidey. It's definitely still slidey. Am I just too used to the Gr.3 GT-R?

If there were trophies involved then the only way to get a platinum would be to buy the DLC, those who didn’t buy it would not be able to get all trophies.

If there were trophies involved then the only way to get a platinum would be to buy the DLC, those who didn’t buy it would not be able to get all trophies.
Add-on trophies won't affect the requirements for Platinum - it'll remain as the original suite of trophies.

I've got a few games now where I'm at 60% trophy completion but have the Platinum :lol:

As for the AMG, I'm surprised at people saying it understeers. I tried it when this DLC was first announced and the TCS was at 2, meaning I'd driven it before and found it a bit slidey. It's definitely still slidey. Am I just too used to the Gr.3 GT-R?

It's understeery under braking and at turn in. Put your right foot down too hard too soon and you'll absolutely lose the rear end too :lol:

As for the AMG, I'm surprised at people saying it understeers. I tried it when this DLC was first announced and the TCS was at 2, meaning I'd driven it before and found it a bit slidey. It's definitely still slidey.
That's throttle induced loss of traction rather than the car's basic balance between over and understeer. Any sufficiently powerful car will break rear traction with the throttle, but that's a different thing to the basic balance of the car when steering, in terms of whether it's limited by front or rear grip.

TLDR:
  1. Diamond 9 tracks
  2. Silver 10th track
  4. Gold 10th track
  5. Spend all Cr.
  6. Diamond 10th track

EDIT: Just saw that archieving Gold gives you the cap limit increase, so you can save the silver time thing, I think

That's a good tactic. But i think it's smart to diamond 9 times and gold the one where you think it's the most easiest to get... Otherwise you spend all of your credits to find out your unable to diamond that last time... that would be a bummer... or am i thinking wrong here?

It took me 500km to beat Hamilton time at Dragon Trail because I kept messing up the chicane. Finally I nailed it and got a 1:36:8xx

You can't imagine how incredible happy I am with my first victory :bowdown:

I would put this in difficulty 3/5 since the chicane is extremely hard to get right. Far worse then Monza.

Last edited:
Can you change any settings on the car? TCS? ABS? I’m used to running 1 and weak on gr.3 cars, so that would help. Not to mention the awful rear toe they serve you on all cars.

Back