Complete Mattpro Gallery - "Photorealistic" | 24 Heures du Mans - 21/07/2015

• Thread starter Mattpro
  • 133 comments
Great angles for the GT500 pics, second and third shots especially. I also like a lot the last one with this car.
And the first Silvia shot is superb ! 👍

Nismo GT3 Academy Random

Nismo_1.jpg
Nismo_Rain_1.jpg

Please tell me what color that is! :drool:
Also, which rims did you put on it? :)
I dont know the exact name of te color, if i see it, i'll tell you the name, and the rims are one of the midle to select, have a lot of Rays is like the Mercedes CLK DTM

Excellent work on this GT3 set. Great choice of angles, and a beautiful work on toning especially 👍

edit : and nice heat effect on the last shot of the first bunch of pics 👍

Excellent work on this GT3 set. Great choice of angles, and a beautiful work on toning especially 👍

edit : and nice heat effect on the last shot of the first bunch of pics 👍
Thanks you so much Kodje !! ;) i'm glad with this reply!! i was runing 2 hours Resistence at Sarthé online today, maybe some pics this week :)

These are great man, the sense of speed and the angles are awesome- maybe just a little too much contrast on some of the pictures, otherwise there awesome. 👍👍

Superb work on the Senna set 👍 And your wallpaper is really beautiful, very well made, bravo ! 👍
I like a lot also the high contrast of the Corvette set. Nice work also on this last set, the close shots are especially very good 👍
And I forgot the MP4 set : shot 1 & 6 are juste splendid !

Thanks a lot Kodje !! You have a good work too :) I'll upload more this next week !
Superb work on the Senna set 👍 And your wallpaper is really beautiful, very well made, bravo ! 👍
I like a lot also the high contrast of the Corvette set. Nice work also on this last set, the close shots are especially very good 👍
And I forgot the MP4 set : shot 1 & 6 are juste splendid !

Back