Mercedes_SLS_AMG_05.jpg
Mercedes_SLS_AMG_06.jpg
Mercedes_SLS_AMG_07.jpg
Mercedes_SLS_AMG_08.jpg
Mercedes_SLS_AMG_09.jpg
Mercedes_SLS_AMG_10.jpg
Mercedes_SLS_AMG_11.jpg
Mercedes_SLS_AMG_C.jpg

Very nice work, ths SLS looks great with this grey paint and the whole set has a realistic appearance 👍 I especially like a lot your two close shots :cheers:
Yeah, this car is so beauty but, as you said: With this grey paint. Is the original Silver Color of Mercedes i Think, and Thanks a lot for the reply :)!!

I always liked your shots, very simplistic but realistic 👍
Sigo sin entender por que me hablas en ingles, pero bueno jajajaja. Muchas gracias !! es eso justamente lo que trato de hacer, fotos simples, desde angulos "reales" es decir, donde pueda llegar a estar un fotografo realmente, lastima que no podemos estar del otro lado del Guard Rai (cosa que espero poder hacer en GT7)

Awesome photos in this gallery so far!
Just this photo, I think your trying to make it look as though the car is reflecting from the road on a hot day?

It was really good effort and I think if you were to include a little more reflection from the car, this photo would be even more so awesome! Great work Bro:tup:

Awesome photos in this gallery so far!
Just this photo, I think your trying to make it look as though the car is reflecting from the road on a hot day?

It was really good effort and I think if you were to include a little more reflection from the car, this photo would be even more so awesome! Great work Bro:tup:
Thanks i try to put a litle water in the street but u know, i'm bad with that effect, that's my first "Section Water Reflection" but i think as u said, this could be better (sorry my english) and Thanks again :)

Back