**COMPLETED ** SNAIL Gr4-MPCC Season 1 Champions: GTR4MROD(GS)/ MrDonovan(TCR)

• Thread starter llNovall
  • 1,184 comments

I have reviewed the first post and would like to participate in the Snail Gr4-Michelin Pilot Cup Challenge International Tour, and agree to run the time trial to establish my driver specific BOP regulations.
PSN ID: kermit_2142
Car: Mustang (blue)
Number: 69 or 49 or .....

Edit : as a reserve driver

Last edited:
I have reviewed the first post and would like to participate in the Snail Gr4-Michelin Pilot Cup Challenge International Tour, and agree to run the time trial to establish my driver specific BOP regulations.
PSN ID: kermit_2142
Car: Mustang (blue)
Number: 69 or 49 or .....

Edit : as a reserve driver
Welcome to the series as a Reserve driver. A welcome PM and instructions has been sent. Glad to have you with us.:cheers:

Any interest in a Lapping Practice tonight?
I will open a lobby in about 30 mins from now - Presently 38 after the hour

Thanks for the practice laps. It's going to be tricky to pass you as always. I hope we had a pace that represents the field. 2 minute laps are doable.
2 minutes seem a bit long. 1:28.0-1:28.5 is target for GS class at Lago Maggiore West.;) sounds like you guys were running the Gp circuit.

2 minutes seem a bit long. 1:28.0-1:28.5 is target for GS class at Lago Maggiore West.;) sounds like you guys were running the Gp circuit.
Pretty sure it was the Maggiorie West
Lap times (for me) were 1:28-29

Pretty sure it was the Maggiorie West
Lap times (for me) were 1:28-29
Ah, good deal. When I saw he said under 2 min laps, I figured it may have been the gp Circuit, but must've been a typo. Your pace is right on par then:tup: Thanks for putting together and hosting a room last night.:cheers:

Last edited:
MPCC Spotter guide PNG picture entie roster.png

Final Exhibition/Testing Event
Pre-Race Report
at Lago Maggiorre West
for Friday, June 12th at 9pm est

Its Race Day fellas!!
Our final exhibition testing event before we start the season. The confirmation post linked HERE, has all the detailed changes to the series format and processes. Please review, especially, the Starting Procedure, and the revised Caution process. We will be running a full race night format to tie up any final details.

Thank you to all drivers that replied and confirmed their attendance/availability for this event. We have a stacked roster for tonight with 9 of our 10 primary GS Class drivers confirmed, 6 of 6 TCR Class drivers confirmed, along with 3 GS and 1 TCR Reserve drivers available. Typically during a season event with this many available reserve drivers, we would be close to considering running 2 race rooms split up by Car Class. For tonight, however, we will be staying with the multi-class/single race room to get a final feel for the series. Any unused Reserves are welcome and encouraged to run a small data gathering room to get some lap data for this event and to finalize their driver BOP numbers for best accuracy before we start the season. 2-3 small 7-10 lap races would be perfect. Whoever hosts, please save and share the replays using the tag: MPCC.

As of right now, only 1 Reserve driver is needed for the GS Class. @DesertPenguin , please verify you are good to race tonight before 5pm est. @Roman_GT23 , your on deck in the event the Penguin's situation changes or we have any last minute report offs. @GTP_Guido and MBarry, I'll keep you posted and message you if a spot opens before the start of qualifying.

For all drivers, the BOP chart HERE has been finalized for this event. Please verify your numbers are correct and clear your network cache before entering the race room. Race Room and Party chat will be open for warmup/practice at 9pm est with the 15 minute qualifying to start at 9:15pm est. Should be a great night of racing and and close battles. See you all in a few hours :cheers:

Here is our grid for tonight:
GS Class
👍 @llNovall
👍 @TEX36
👍 @Rob Brown
👍 @nmcp1
👍 @Bologna_Duc
👍 @LST
👍 @GCimprezaFTW
👍 @Xradkins
👍 @Noob01_lmdead / rauljimenez76
👍 @DesertPenguin / DesertPenguin (1st GS Reserve)

TCR Class
👍 @Moby45
👍 @stelephant
👍 @vsfit
👍 @Hellbringer69
👍 @Phlano099
👍 @MBarry /Matt_M8__ (1st TCR Reserve)

GS Class Reserves

👍 @Roman_GT23 / Roman_GT23 (2nd GS Reserve)
👍 @GTP_Guido / GTP_Guido (3rd GS Reserve)

TCR Class Reserves Available

Did not report or reported absent:
@PrivateSmiles (NR)
(X) @Kermit_2142 (reported absent)
(X) @JLBowler (reported absent)
@USERID_77a23 /USERID_77a23 (NR)
@TomMang_68 /OMG_MANG (NR)

Last edited:
It is very likely that I will not be home from work in time to make the start of the race. My presence has been requested (read demanded and required) at a field location at 1PM. This field is a little more than an hour drive from my facility which means that I will have to be at the field at 1, do what I need to do there which could take 3 to 4 hours, make the hour drive back to my facility, and then make the 20 minute drive home. That puts me walking in the door at 5:20 at the earliest. This is assuming that I don't have to deal with anything when I get back from the field before going home. To top it off, my plant manager, quality supervisor, and warehouse supervisor all went home sick today.

That's enough of my sob story. Good luck to everyone tonight and have fun.

It is very likely that I will not be home from work in time to make the start of the race. My presence has been requested (read demanded and required) at a field location at 1PM. This field is a little more than an hour drive from my facility which means that I will have to be at the field at 1, do what I need to do there which could take 3 to 4 hours, make the hour drive back to my facility, and then make the 20 minute drive home. That puts me walking in the door at 5:20 at the earliest. This is assuming that I don't have to deal with anything when I get back from the field before going home. To top it off, my plant manager, quality supervisor, and warehouse supervisor all went home sick today.

That's enough of my sob story. Good luck to everyone tonight and have fun.
That's a busy and rough Friday. Gonna have to get a drink and cigar out this weekend to make it all go away:cheers:. Thanks for the notice, and have a great weekend.

@MBarry
With JLBowler unable to attend tonight, you have secured a spot on the grid tonight for the TCR Class. Before to double check your BOP numbers in the 2nd post. See you tonight and good luck.:cheers:

Race Room is open
ID: 0475 4331 8118 5347 8980

Party chat open. All drivers please join party chat. Good luck and let's have fun.:cheers:

Back