**COMPLETED ** SNAIL Gr4-MPCC Season 1 Champions: GTR4MROD(GS)/ MrDonovan(TCR)

• Thread starter llNovall
  • 1,184 comments
So with COVID rates spiking and states near total lockdown my family decided I should move sooner (like now) rather than later so I'm going to have to skip this race as well as the Porsche race at Monza. If I don't talk to you guys have a happy holidays! I'll be back in January.
Thanks for the notice Roman...we'll certainly miss you on grids in December but completely understand. Stay safe, and hoping for a hassle free and easy move. Have a great Holiday, and see you back in January. :cheers:

Thanks for the notice Roman...we'll certainly miss you on grids in December but completely understand. Stay safe, and hoping for a hassle free and easy move. Have a great Holiday, and see you back in January. :cheers:

Appreciate it. My parents said start it now so that if they do lock down I can say I'm already in the process of moving and they can't stop me lol. So I'm doing one haul this weekend and leaving my Focus RS home.

Alright fellas, getting closer to race day. We do have a few absences reported, 1driver tentative, and 1 yet to confirm. For now, this is how we're looking:
GS Class:
@Roman_GT23 is our only absence in the GS Class and will be covered by @Harry Rowley for his 1st event of the series.

TCR Class:
@JLBowler was our 1st driver in TCR reported absent and will be covered by @Fudman420.

@Phlano099 has reported tentative, and @Herimopp89 has yet to reply his status.
@Drummer79, if still available, will be the first to bump in if either of the above are absent, and @IceWarden of the GS Class, if available, will cover the other spot if both are absent.

The final grid will be noted in the Pre Race Briefing which will be out sometime Friday.

As for pace, ranges look to be in these ranges:
GS Class:
fastest laps in the mid-hi 1:27's,
Average lap pace in the 1:28.3-1:28.8 range
TCR Class:
fastest laps in the hi 1:29's,
Average lap pace in the 1:30.7-1:31.2 range

Get those practice sessions in and expect some intense battles on race night. Had a great session last night with @Bologna_Duc ....passes are going to take a few laps to execute.

I have a 3 hr race at laguna seca for a season finale that should end around 930 est...I will do everything i can to make this race
Sounds good. If we're qualifying when you enter the room, just jump on track and run a lap or 2 if there's time. Race usually starts around 9:35-9:40ish. Psn message me as soon as you finish your 3 hr race and I can stall our start by 2-3minutes for you to get in if its getting close to start time.

Last edited:
Night owl practice room open
0475 4260 4552 4987 1940
Closed to run Manufacturers Race

Last edited:
I am not liking that the car my cars livery is based off of had issues early in the race. Lol
I was thinking same thing when I saw the picture. Thats 2 races in a row that livery had a bad day..think it was the black version last race at Laguna Seca. Ah you'll nix that. See ya tomorrow night.

MPCC Spotter guide SVG Event 6.png

Event #6
at the Lago Maggiore West
on
December 4th, 2020
at 9pm est
Pre-Race Briefing

Event #6 is just a few hours away. Lago Maggiore West, a track we used during exhibition, should again exploit the strengths and weaknesses of every car fielded on the grid tonight with its mix of the tight technical corners and high speed S's to the long back straight. The big torque/hp cars will certainly make up ground quick on the long back straight while the lighter more nimble cars will cover in the corners. Drivers are asked to be patient and remember that all drivers are in different cars at different power/weights which will be reflected in the different braking points and cornering speeds. BE AWARE. Also, remember to be patient and respect cross class traffic when approached, and be mindful to adjust as necessary to avoid contact or incidents at all costs.

Track Boundary Clarifications:
No notable areas in question

Drivers, especially drivers new to the series, are asked to please review or refresh themselves with the following tabs in the first post:

Tab 1.7 Start Procedure (especially GS drivers)
^^Disregard in split race rooms^^
Tab 4.2 Caution Process
**GS Drivers** Please be familiar with the start procedure for Multi-Class race start. Any questions, please ask.
For Reference:
Confirmation Reminder Post for Event #6

Driver BOP Regulations Chart

Tonight's grid:
GS Class (10 confirmed drivers, 2 extra Reserves on standby)
@llNovall / II-NOVA-II
@TEX36 / TEX36
@Rob Brown / no1needs2perish
@nmcp1 / nmcp1
@Bologna_Duc
@Noob01_lmdead / rauljimenez76
@GCimprezaFTW
@GTP_Guido / GTP_Guido
@GTR4MROD/GTR4MROD
@Harry Rowley/Harry Rowley - 1st Reserve
@IceWarden - 2nd Reserve
@Kermit_2142 - 3rd Reserve (if needed)

TCR Class (6 confirmed drivers, 1 Reserve on Standby)
@Moby45 / Moby45
@stelephant / stelephant
@Phlano099 / Phlano_099
@MrDonovan /MrDonovan
@Herimopp89/Herimopp89 - will be very close to start time.
@Fudman420/Fudman420-1st Reserve
@Drummer79 - 2nd Reserve

The Race Room and Party Chat will be open for entries and warm up around 8:50pm est. Please be in the room no later than 9:10pm est to have your entry verified.
15 minute Open Qualifying to start at 9:15pm est.

For our Reserves @IceWarden , @Kermit_2142 , and @Drummer79 : @Herimopp89 will be very close to race time, but is planning to race. In the event he messages that he won't make it or cannot be contacted by race time, I will send a psn message to all 3 of you. 1st one in the room wins the spot for the night, regardless of Car Class. You will have to forgo a qualifying time and start at the back of you respective class, but you will be in for the race night. Please "Like" this post so I know you fellas acknowledge.👍

Good luck to everyone and see you all in the paddock at 9pm. :cheers:

Last edited:
Back