**COMPLETED** SNAIL-Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge: Season 1 Champion: Rob Brown

• Thread starter llNovall
  • 1,627 comments
Are you referring to start time?

He's reminding everyone that there is a game update and to allow time for it to complete so that someone won't miss the start time. I think he might have meant to post it in the main thread as a reminder for those planning on attending official SNAIL practice tonight but I can't say for sure.

He's reminding everyone that there is a game update and to allow time for it to complete so that someone won't miss the start time. I think he might have meant to post it in the main thread as a reminder for those planning on attending official SNAIL practice tonight but I can't say for sure.
I'm sure that's it...thanks.👍

8439758904626284056_0.jpg

Race Day for
the Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge
Special Event at LeMans
is here.
Race Room and Party Chat will be opened at 9pm est. Please be in the room and have your race entry in by 9:15pm est. 15 minute Qualifying is set to start at 9:15 with the race to start immediately after.
Note: drivers must start the race on the tires they qualified on.

We have a grid of 13 drivers for tonight if everyone attends. For anyone interested in filling the grid and joining us, please post your intention to attend here or psn message me before 9pm est to be issued a livery. (If a primary driver of the season series, simply let me know you will be there using your livery)

Race Event details for tonight can be found here:
SNAIL- Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge, Special Event #2 at LeMans, tonight at 9pm est

I hope we can get some late entries to fill the final few open spots for tonight. Good luck to everyone, and see you all tonight.:cheers:

Trivial question:
What is the Time of Day for tonight?

@SlvrOnyx
You dont need to be a Snail member to participate in this event. Just post here in this thread that you would like to race, and I'll issue you a livery to run for the night. From there, run some laps and be in the room at 9pm est. Let me know.

Didn't want to commit to anything until I was sure but put me down for tonight @llNovall

Where's that post detailing pit strategy??? :sly: :nervous:
Awesome, always glad to have you racing with us. Your on the Scoresheet and driver roster for the night in your usual ACI Motorsports car.
Here is the pit strategy conversation you might be referring to. Good luck and see you at 9.:cheers:

I would like to join in on the race tonight.
Welcome to the Event. You will be racing the TPC racing No. 5 Porsche. The link will be PM'd to you. Add to your collection thennoutfit your car. Be sure to spec the car to 491hp and 2723lbs and check out the tuning link provided in the Event post. The Priano tune and Jeje tune seems to be the most popular among the series drivers. Let me know if you have any questions, good luck, and see you on the grid.:cheers:
TPC Racing No. 5
5765183680703104033_23.jpg

Welcome to the Event. You will be racing the TPC racing No. 5 Porsche. The link will be PM'd to you. Add to your collection thennoutfit your car. Be sure to spec the car to 491hp and 2723lbs and check out the tuning link provided in the Event post. The Priano tune and Jeje tune seems to be the most popular among the series drivers. Let me know if you have any questions, good luck, and see you on the grid.:cheers:
TPC Racing No. 5
View attachment 862111
Okay, see you tonight.

Back