**COMPLETED** SNAIL-Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge: Season 1 Champion: Rob Brown

  • Thread starter Thread starter llNovall
  • 1,627 comments
  • 153,996 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
@llNovall
Congratulations on your joining the Board of Directors. I'm sure you are going to be an asset to the organization.
May all your judgements and decisions be enlightening, helpful, and instructive to everyone.
 
Thanks for hosting Johnny. So turns out I'm .7 slower with a pad than with the wheel. I'll be blessed to get a top 10 tonight lol. Flight looks like it's arriving on time. I'll confirm when I land in Orlando :gtpflag:
 
Nova, I've gotta get your tune for this since you guys all agreed the stock tune is crap
 
I'm just gonna communicate with Nova and get the tune. I think it was even posted earlier in this thread.
 
Thanks for hosting Johnny. So turns out I'm .7 slower with a pad than with the wheel. I'll be blessed to get a top 10 tonight lol. Flight looks like it's arriving on time. I'll confirm when I land in Orlando :gtpflag:
Awesome, looking forward to racing with you. I'm in the mid 1:50's fast laps running solo...got to find at least low 1:50's consistent to stay with this group. Going to be some good races.
 
Awesome, looking forward to racing with you. I'm in the mid 1:50's fast laps running solo...got to find at least low 1:50's consistent to stay with this group. Going to be some good races.

I forgot where I was running to be honest. I know grip was low so I am probably in mid 50's also. Yay for unprepared racing!
 
Do you guys usually have a party chat up during the race?
 
Do you guys usually have a party chat up during the race?
Before qualifying and intermissions mic is open. During actual races, everyone is asked to mute.
 
Booooo lol
 
If I even join I drop headset around my neck. During race.
 
I like BSing on the mic during the races and we all have fun trash talking each other into making mistakes. That or being each other's spotters in tight situations. All good though, I remember this is the SNAIL way.
 
I like BSing on the mic during the races and we all have fun trash talking each other into making mistakes. That or being each other's spotters in tight situations. All good though, I remember this is the SNAIL way.
For the main Party Chat, with the level of competition in this series and how 1 mistake will break you away from the field, it is best that mics be muted. Now with that said, if you chose to open your own chat, and anyone cares to join you, that is your and their prerogative. A good example is if I and Phlano099 on the same team would like to communicate open mic without interrupting other drivers, we'd open our own chat. It then becomes each drivers choice. Me personally, I like zero distraction when in the heat of a race.
 
Oh boy we got some serious gamers in here lol
 
Oh boy we got some serious gamers in here lol

Lol yup. But I like it as well. I am open to join you in chat if I happen to have my headset charged. But I usually don't talk to much during the race. Unless I mess up, then you hear a bunch of words.
 
I'll open a party and anyone can join if they want
 
8575429843803473432_0.jpg

Gentleman,
Race night is here. All drivers tagged below have confirmed and are expected to race for tonight. We have 2 additional Reserves tonight, so if anyone has a last minute issue or don't think they can make the entire Event, please let me know before 9pm est.

Race Room opens for entry and warmup at 9pm est. Please verify you are on the correct tires and in the correct livery. All entries must be in before qualifying which is set to start at 9:15pm est.
(Primary Party Chat will be opened just before the room creation)

This will be our first event of the season with the 2 race/40 minutes each format. Be patient in the opening laps...there is alot of race to jockey for positions, so let's get through those first few laps of both races and let the actual racing settle in.
Looking forward to seeing everyone on the grid tonight and good luck.:cheers:

GRID for EVENT #5 at Barcelona

@llNovall
@Rob Brown
@TEX36
@GTP_Guido
@basswerks1
@USERID_77a23
@nmcp1
@Fudman420
@CPT_RowdyGiff
@Phlano099
@gulfvet67
@Moby45
@TomMang_68
@Roman_GT23
@SlvrOnyx
@DesertPenguin

REMAINING RESERVES AVAILABLE
@FREEREVN
@Drummer79
 
I've got the livery, what tires are needed for me?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back