**COMPLETED** SNAIL-Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge: Season 1 Champion: Rob Brown

• Thread starter llNovall
  • 1,627 comments
I'm hosting a practice test lobby tonight for Blancpain and we will be using the new BOP that I will post after work

8431305861933073920_0.jpg

REMINDER
to Primary Drivers

SNAIL-Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge, Event #6, Fri, January 3rd, 2020 at WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca Confirmation Post

@basswerks1
@USERID_77a23
@pags
@TomMang_68
@FREEREVN

Last edited:
Mid Season
Series Review

With the season half way through, now seemed like a good time to post this Mid Season Review after reviewing a few replays of our last 3 events. I want to compliment each and every driver that has participated in this series for some of the best on track courtesy and racecraft I have had the chance to be a part of, and the commitment you have all displayed to make it for as many events as you could. Whether racing for 10th place or 1st place in these large grids, the racing, competitiveness, and overall respect displayed on track is a showcase of hard fought, fair, and just great racing. If you have some time, just go back and watch any replay from the last 3 events and you will see for yourself. With that said, I'm looking forward to the remaining half of the season and the continued commitment and sportsmanship from everyone involved with this series. Thanks to all of you for making the Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge what it has become.
:cheers:
II-NOVA-II

Last edited:
Mid Season
Series Review

With the season half way through, now seemed like a good time to post this Mid Season Review after reviewing a few replays of our last 3 events. I want to compliment each and every driver that has participated in this series for some of the best on track courtesy and racecraft I have had the chance to be a part of, and the commitment you have all displayed to make it for as many events as you could. Whether racing for 10th place or 1st place in these large grids, the racing, competitiveness, and overall respect displayed on track is a showcase of hard fought, fair, and just great racing. If you have some time, just go back and watch any replay from the last 3 events and you will see for yourself. With that said, I'm looking forward to the remaining half of the season and the continued commitment and sportsmanship from everyone involved with this series. Thanks to all of you for making the Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge what it has become.
:cheers:
II-NOVA-II

Not ruining someone’s race beats winning in my book. Having said that, I’m occasionally guilty anyway. Gulfvet and Drummer could most recently account for this.

I ALMOST forgot about this race. Boy I need to practice! lol. What's a decent lap time people are running?
I believe hi 1:25's-low 1:26's will be avg pace among the fastest with fast laps likely to dip into the low 1:25's. Still waiting to hear from 3 primary drivers, @pags @USERID_77a23 @FREEREVN for confirmations to attend. Final Reserve driver needs will be posted at 5pm est tomorrow. Get those practice laps down in the event you are needed.

I believe hi 1:25's-low 1:26's will be avg pace among the fastest with fast laps likely to dip into the low 1:25's. Still waiting to hear from 3 primary drivers, @pags @USERID_77a23 @FREEREVN for confirmations to attend. Final Reserve driver needs will be posted at 5pm est tomorrow. Get those practice laps down in the event you are needed.

I think race pace will actually be in the 1.26's. This track is not too forgiving for mistakes. LOL

Hey guys, I've been bumming around in your threads. I am unsure where I go (what to run) to get placed in a division. I may be able to make it on some Sunday evenings. Thanks!

Jerome

Confirmation

Back