**COMPLETED** SNAIL-Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge: Season 1 Champion: Rob Brown

  • Thread starter Thread starter llNovall
  • 1,627 comments
  • 153,996 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
This corkscrew is sketchy AF on cold tires! (And yes I'm back on the wheel heheh
 
@llNovall are any of your other series running tonight? I was thinking about starting a practice lobby for next Fridays event this evening at 630pst.
All clear for tonight. I might be able to make it to your room at that time as well.
 
I'm hosting a practice test lobby tonight for Blancpain and we will be using the new BOP that I will post after work
 
8431305861933073920_0.jpg

REMINDER
to Primary Drivers
​

SNAIL-Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge, Event #6, Fri, January 3rd, 2020 at WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca Confirmation Post

@basswerks1
@USERID_77a23
@pags
@TomMang_68
@FREEREVN
 
Last edited:
Porsche GT3 practice room
0475-4167-0884-6614-0228

Might switch to Vintage car & track after a bit
 
Mid Season
Series Review
​

With the season half way through, now seemed like a good time to post this Mid Season Review after reviewing a few replays of our last 3 events. I want to compliment each and every driver that has participated in this series for some of the best on track courtesy and racecraft I have had the chance to be a part of, and the commitment you have all displayed to make it for as many events as you could. Whether racing for 10th place or 1st place in these large grids, the racing, competitiveness, and overall respect displayed on track is a showcase of hard fought, fair, and just great racing. If you have some time, just go back and watch any replay from the last 3 events and you will see for yourself. With that said, I'm looking forward to the remaining half of the season and the continued commitment and sportsmanship from everyone involved with this series. Thanks to all of you for making the Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge what it has become.
:cheers:
II-NOVA-II
 
Last edited:
Mid Season
Series Review
​

With the season half way through, now seemed like a good time to post this Mid Season Review after reviewing a few replays of our last 3 events. I want to compliment each and every driver that has participated in this series for some of the best on track courtesy and racecraft I have had the chance to be a part of, and the commitment you have all displayed to make it for as many events as you could. Whether racing for 10th place or 1st place in these large grids, the racing, competitiveness, and overall respect displayed on track is a showcase of hard fought, fair, and just great racing. If you have some time, just go back and watch any replay from the last 3 events and you will see for yourself. With that said, I'm looking forward to the remaining half of the season and the continued commitment and sportsmanship from everyone involved with this series. Thanks to all of you for making the Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge what it has become.
:cheers:
II-NOVA-II

Not ruining someone’s race beats winning in my book. Having said that, I’m occasionally guilty anyway. Gulfvet and Drummer could most recently account for this.
 
I ALMOST forgot about this race. Boy I need to practice! lol. What's a decent lap time people are running?
 
I ALMOST forgot about this race. Boy I need to practice! lol. What's a decent lap time people are running?
I believe hi 1:25's-low 1:26's will be avg pace among the fastest with fast laps likely to dip into the low 1:25's. Still waiting to hear from 3 primary drivers, @pags @USERID_77a23 @FREEREVN for confirmations to attend. Final Reserve driver needs will be posted at 5pm est tomorrow. Get those practice laps down in the event you are needed.
 
I believe hi 1:25's-low 1:26's will be avg pace among the fastest with fast laps likely to dip into the low 1:25's. Still waiting to hear from 3 primary drivers, @pags @USERID_77a23 @FREEREVN for confirmations to attend. Final Reserve driver needs will be posted at 5pm est tomorrow. Get those practice laps down in the event you are needed.

I think race pace will actually be in the 1.26's. This track is not too forgiving for mistakes. LOL
 
I think race pace will actually be in the 1.26's. This track is not too forgiving for mistakes. LOL
I learned that the hard way at the corkscrew on cold tires (especially for us @Moby45 :scared:

If I have to baby it the first few laps just to keep it on track and then hunt later so be it.
 
Hey guys, I've been bumming around in your threads. I am unsure where I go (what to run) to get placed in a division. I may be able to make it on some Sunday evenings. Thanks!


Jerome
 
@Jump_Ace
For the Snail Spec Racing Sunday Night League, click the following link and read through the first post. Instructions for signup and placement can be found within.
 
I believe hi 1:25's-low 1:26's will be avg pace among the fastest with fast laps likely to dip into the low 1:25's. Still waiting to hear from 3 primary drivers, @pags @USERID_77a23 @FREEREVN for confirmations to attend. Final Reserve driver needs will be posted at 5pm est tomorrow. Get those practice laps down in the event you are needed.
Confirmation
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back