*COMPLETED* SNAIL-Porsche GT3 SuperCup Challenge: Congrats to our Season 3 Champ, fruitloop31!!Finished 

• Thread starter llNovall
  • 1,140 comments

Who's open to moving this Series to ACC after this season in Sept. '22?

• I have a PS5 and a copy of ACC and am ready to race for next season.

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • I have a PS5, and would purchase ACC to continue racing the Porsche Cup

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I am getting PS5 soon and would purchase ACC to be ready to race in Sept. '22

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • I plan to get the PS5, but won't have it by September.

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • I have no plans to get the PS5 in the short term.

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters
Drivers must NOT install any parts on their car that were not listed by the series director…Steve !
1650944456429.png

1650944590395.png

Last edited:
If i downloaded the livery, the correct parts are loaded and the parts that are not at the livere are not instálled? Can any confirm this?
The livery should apply as accepted. Just go to the quick link for the Build Sheet in the first post to verify the spoilers, wheels, etc are installed as required.

Last edited:
I should be there.
If i downloaded the livery, the correct parts are loaded and the parts that are not at the livere are not instálled? Can any confirm this?
Don’t know exactly what you’re asking but I had trouble with the correct lip spoiler and wing being applied after modifying Nova’s livery. I had to check/replace these items.

Nova, I made all livery corrections. Now I need to find the right font for the scarlet letter “M” that you’ll make me wear for no ABS on my car. Maybe you could change it to the target symbol that tells everyone; “hey there, if we have a long braking zone, have your way with me because the series director won’t allow me mediums!”

Last edited:
I should be there.

Don’t know exactly what you’re asking but I had trouble with the correct lip spoiler and wing being applied after modifying Nova’s livery. I had to check/replace these items.

Nova, I made all livery corrections. Now I need to find the right font for the scarlet letter “M” that you’ll make me wear for no ABS on my car. Maybe you could change it to the target symbol that tells everyone; “hey there, if we have a long braking zone, have your way with me because the series director won’t allow me mediums!”
I'll work up a decal for the Master Class...and Mediums still won't be an option..lol

The SCCA abides by a general interpretation of the following;

If it doesn't say you can, then you can't.
If it says you can, then you bloody well can!

Ironically enough; without that basis, the GCR and Solo rules would both be several thousand pages long. Instead of almost a thousand. :lol:

I could explain exactly what that means but I won't waste your eyes on that. ;)

Found this today:

2015 Porsche 911 GT3 RS finished a flying lap of Spa Francorchamps in 2 minutes and 40.2 seconds.

From the 2020 race:

In the Super Pole, a shootout over two flying laps of the 20 fastest cars from the qualifying, the Porsche Young Professional Thomas Preining was fastest at the wheel of a 911 GT3 R. The 22-year-old Austrian lapped the 7.004-kilometre Ardennes circuit in 2:32.990 minutes

Are setups are between 20 to 22 seconds faster than the record time for the 15' GT3 RS...and 8 to 14 seconds faster than the 2020 car

Last edited:
Found this today:

2015 Porsche 911 GT3 RS finished a flying lap of Spa Francorchamps in 2 minutes and 40.2 seconds.

Are setups are between 20 to 22 seconds faster than the record time for the 15' GT3 RS...
Look to see what the 991.2 Porsche SuperCup car did it in.

So we are close to the real times...some a little faster...;) :cheers:

Maybe not...found the qualifying times for the Spa 2021 Porsche Supercup race...

Pole time was 2:38.665

Last edited:
Lap times? I'mmmm sooooooooo confuuuuused. All I know is that the Professor (Phlano099) is 3 sec faster on a pb time. And that practice track was so slick in T1 an last T that it was impossible to get even close to the Professor.

I sure would like to see an official track and time for this race.

Back