completed.

  • Thread starter Thread starter ImTheZobi
  • 114 comments
  • 5,082 views
Messages
776
Messages
Slipknom
In a WEEK from now i will stop trading what ever is in this thread and simply sell it.
so say what you want and act fast.
im looking for tickets,paints,and some cars-say what you have to offer.
here is the list of the cars i have to trade

most of the are not 0/0/0 condition.
-Miitsubishi CZ-3 Tarmac rally car
-Honda loctite mugen NSX '01
-TVR Cerebra speed 12 x3 (3 in a middle of a trade)
-Saleen S7 X4 (2 in a middle of a trade)
-Toyota Supra RZ '97 x9
-Dodge Viper GTS '99 x7
-Chevy Camaro Iroc-Z Concept '98
-Mercedes-Benz E55 AMG '02
-Aston Martin Vanquish '04 x4 (1 in a middle of a trade)
-Aston Martin DB9 coupe '03
-Aston Martin V8 Vantage '99
-Cizeta V16T '94
-Mazda RX-8 (Type-I) '01
-Nissan 180 SX Type X '96
-HPA Motorsport Stage II R32
-Audi S4
-Audi RS4
-Audi RS6
-Audi S3
-Lancia Delta HF Integrale Rally Car x2
-Lamborghini Countash LP400 '73
-Lamborghini Countach 25th anniversary '88
-Chevy Camaro Z28 Coupe '97
-Pagani Zonda C12S '00 X2
-B.M.W concept series 1 tii '07
-Jag Xj220 '92
-Mercedes-Benz SLR '03
 
Last edited:
are any of these cars premium?
 
Soo you don't wanna trade ...........

.....but your offering something and want something , that's call trading :/
 
Soo you don't wanna trade ...........

.....but your offering something and want something , that's call trading :/

LOL he never said he didnt wanna trade
 
He Is setting a simple deadline for trading these perticular items before selling them
 
Soo you don't wanna trade ...........

.....but your offering something and want something , that's call trading :/

in a week from now i will stop trade. how is that not wanting to trade?

are any of these cars premium?

the cars i want or the ones on the list?
on the list nothing is premium
 
B.M.W concept series 1 tii '07 is premium.;)
 
What color are the Speed 12's. Can you hurry please, I only have a week. ;)
 
ImTheZobi
so you are just trying to ruin my last week of trading?

No he wasn't. We had a trade today and he was asking me a question.
 
I will be sending the paints for that evo VI GSR tommy makkinen in a moment.:)
 
What do you want for CZ3 Tarmac Rally Car
 
Sent,I just saw how few miles that Evo had,I'm made up! thanks mate.:D
 
My pleasure Rob :)
and thanks for the paints
______
umm tickets, if you dont have any send me PM :D
 
Welcome mate.:)
 
Could I have a supra rz? What would you want?
 
do you have any tickets?
 
Yeah
1,5,12,15,15,18,19,20,21,22,23,23,1000,1967,1967
 
Would you trade the bmw concept series 1 for paints? I would also be interested in a saleen and a pagani
 
Last edited:
ill take level 21/22/23. pick yourself :)
yeah chromes or mattes. 5 per car :)
 
ImTheZobi
ill take level 21/22/23. pick yourself :)
yeah chromes or mattes. 5 per car :)

Ill have to check my inventory
 
How many switches/miles do the lowest Speed 12 and Saleen S7 have?
 
TVR 12-42.00Km
S7-6,855 Km
 
What do you want for both? My rare paints, tickets, cars, horns, and museum cards are in my signature.
 
for one of them i want 5 (or 3 mattes+2 color shifts/chromes) mattes. for the other one i want the delorean. ok?
 
I just added you, I'm Captain Obnoxious. Can you trade right now?
 
Back