completed.

  • Thread starter Thread starter ImTheZobi
  • 114 comments
  • 5,082 views
i can trade tommorow and the day after i need to send someone today :)
 
I cannot trade tomorrow, I already have one set up. I can do Wednesday and Thursday though.

Edit: What Mattes and Color-Shifts do you want?
 
do you have? Aurora Nuvola Iridescente, Maziora Mazer somthing or the COLOR OF 350C BY tvr?
 
I have Aurora Nuvola Iridescente, Maziora Mazeran and I could get the CS of the 350C from the TVR Tuscan Speed 6. I also have the mattes listed in my signature. Just tell me which ones you want. 👍
 
what do you want for the S7
 
what do you want for the S7

got any tickets?

I have Aurora Nuvola Iridescente, Maziora Mazeran and I could get the CS of the 350C from the TVR Tuscan Speed 6. I also have the mattes listed in my signature. Just tell me which ones you want. 👍

great then those three and 2 random mattes ok? :)
 
Hi mate, if you still have a Speed 12 left can we trade, I have the following tickets; 7, 12, 18, 19, 20, '67 and '70. Also have some paints ?

FR: hornet919
 
i will take ticket level 19 :) i will add you when i get online
 
i will take ticket level 19 :) i will add you when i get online

Great that's a deal; Cerbera Speed 12 for lvl 19 ticket. Can send tonite if we get the FR sorted. thx 👍
 
tonight as-after reset?
 
great. ill send FR in a moment
 
sorry just remembered. i can trade tommorow not today. sorry i got i trade for today
 
Aston Martin Vanquish '04 specs & color pls..
 
1)vanquish sutherland red 456 HP 30,588.5 Km
2)vanquish sutherland red 452HP 8,157.0Km
3)vanquish solent silver 436HP 14,922.0Km
4)vanquish british racing green 455HP 6,747.0 Km
 
ImTheZobi
sorry just remembered. i can trade tommorow not today. sorry i got i trade for today

No worries as soon as FR received I will send. :)
 
great then ill send tommorow as soo as i can :)
sent!

Hi mate, I have lvl 19 ticket if you still in need ? Will trade for your CZ3 Rally Car ? Thx

FR: hornet919

i got CZ3 rally also if you want :)
 
Last edited:
for the S7? yeah. i already got you in my friend list on the PS3 i think. is the 16th ok with you?
 
I'd like a Saleen S7. I don't have any tickets but I do have dlc paints and gear. Probably around 10 cars or so that are 0/0/0.

I didn't even know they had a Saleen S7 in gt5!! :-/
 
ImTheZobi
great then ill send tommorow as soo as i can :)
sent!

i got CZ3 rally also if you want :)

Thanks but I got a deal arranged with kingcars. :d
 
But I will take one of your Vanquish off you, one of the Red ones. What would you like in return? I have some Chrome, Gold and Silver, and some nice Mattes, or you are welcome to another ticket. Thx.
 
want this trading 5 colorshift paints

ok. just not the TVR's premium colorshift paints

I'd like a Saleen S7. I don't have any tickets but I do have dlc paints and gear. Probably around 10 cars or so that are 0/0/0.

I didn't even know they had a Saleen S7 in gt5!! :-/

i dident know you can send DLC paints. if you can then it will be great, if not then list me the cars that you are wiling to trade :)

But I will take one of your Vanquish off you, one of the Red ones. What would you like in return? I have some Chrome, Gold and Silver, and some nice Mattes, or you are welcome to another ticket. Thx.

umm.. ill take 1 gold chrome 1 silver chrome and 3 random mattes. is that ok?
 
great! ill take the 2008 BMW M5 (GT Fluorescence 008-W)
is the 17th ok with you?
 
umm.. ill take 1 gold chrome 1 silver chrome and 3 random mattes. is that ok?[/QUOTE]

Ok, great will also send this eve. ;)
 
you do remember i can send only tommorow? and what do you want me to send first? TVR 12 or the Vanquish? :D
 
you do remember i can send only tommorow? and what do you want me to send first? TVR 12 or the Vanquish? :D

Yes, I remember, which ever you want to send first is ok. :)
 
Back