completed.

  • Thread starter Thread starter ImTheZobi
  • 114 comments
  • 5,082 views
i can trade on the 26th and so on :)
 
Sending mattes now for the no 10 altezza
 
nonono wait
i got a schedule i cant send you today!
we havent agreed on date
 
oh wait we have agreed on the 20th. then on the 20th you will get :D
 
ImTheZobi
oh wait we have agreed on the 20th. then on the 20th you will get :D

I know I was just informing you I have paid

(I could send now so I did ;). )
 
Well thank you! :D i will send as early as i can on the 20th.
 
Well thank you! :D i will send as early as i can on the 20th.

You are trading with me on the 20th, remember? You have to send me two cars so it takes you two days.
 
are you looking for museum tickets at all?
 
are you looking for museum tickets at all?

nope. sorry

You are trading with me on the 20th, remember? You have to send me two cars so it takes you two days.

yes and im sorry i need to hit my little brother for that. sorry for that i will fix that!
______________
also everyone please forgive me for i've beed all day (17 hours) in the hospital today and i had no chane or time to send today so i will have to delay all of my trades in one day. im very sorry :(
 
dont mind last comment i fix it :)
 
well it depends on the car. but i mostly accept other things. i do not exept MC's Horns and gears
 
@zobi, you sent me the Vanquish instead of the DB9 ??
 
oh umm..possibly, sorry i think i wrote to myself to send the DB9 unstead. if you can wait ill send on the 25th the DB9. keep the Vanquish.
and the 26th will be my last trade..
on the 27 you are all welcome to enter the competitions i will start :D
 
Hi this is just an inquiry mate as there has been posts about delays (which is fair enough) just wondering when I am re scheduled for car (I'm ok to wait just don't like not mowing)


For all parties reading this post this man is reliable when trading as I have done trades before and out agreement for the one I am discussing was open to whatever day was possible in the future
 
Well thank you for the kind words! that was very nice of you.
dont worry im on schedule as i wrote 1 post after what you read. you will get you car in 5 minutes :)
 
Ok that's fine mate didn't expect that (I don't think I read some posts properly then)



That's my collection done now
 
sent just now-my GT5 works slowly.
congrats mate! glad i could help!
 
If there's anything you need in the future and I can help ill do my best haha ;)
 
thanks! ill keep that in mind.
the same to you, if you need somthing..
 
mjm_98
Hi this is just an inquiry mate as there has been posts about delays (which is fair enough) just wondering when I am re scheduled for car (I'm ok to wait just don't like not mowing)

For all parties reading this post this man is reliable when trading as I have done trades before and out agreement for the one I am discussing was open to whatever day was possible in the future

Yes I agree, this trader is reliable, the two trades I have been party to, have been or are in the process of being completed. I would have no hesitation of trading with Zobi again. :tup
 
ImTheZobi
oh umm..possibly, sorry i think i wrote to myself to send the DB9 unstead. if you can wait ill send on the 25th the DB9. keep the Vanquish.
and the 26th will be my last trade..
on the 27 you are all welcome to enter the competitions i will start :D

Ok no probs for the 25th. I will keep my eye out for your comp thread. Thx.
 
agaiin ^
sorry for that.
and im looking forward to your entry in my competitions :)
 
well "bink1986" you just lost your trade since you dident add me in time and when i tryied to add you it dident work.
 
Ill trade the E55 amg for something
 
Back