:confused: best ps2 video connection.......?

hey everyone...i just want to know which is the best lead available to connect my ps2 up to my sony tv for the best picture,s-vhs,rgb,composite,ETC..ETC......CHEERS. :confused:

Originally posted by SANDMAN24366
hey everyone...i just want to know which is the best lead available to connect my ps2 up to my sony tv for the best picture,s-vhs,rgb,composite,ETC..ETC......CHEERS. :confused:

If your TV supports it, RGB is the best i beleive. Followed by S-Video, Composite, then RF.

Originally posted by space

If your TV supports it, RGB is the best i beleive. Followed by S-Video, Composite, then RF.

Man i need to hold off buying myself a new tv. Im only connected by the videos. L & R Audio and the one video :( . But i will get a tv that will support RGB. :D

Originally posted by NocturnalPS

Man i need to hold off buying myself a new tv. Im only connected by the videos. L & R Audio and the one video :( . But i will get a tv that will support RGB. :D

not all consoles support it, plus i think RGB is rare in the US.

By RGB, I'm guessing that you mean Component Video? If so, that's the best for televisions so far. Just make sure you get quality cables, or it won't really matter.
Component is what I use (Especially with my Xbox, and Gamecube because they support progressive scan resolution on quite a few games.)
Most new Tv's being made here have Component Video inputs thanks to the DVD explosion the US is experiencing. It is also going to push us into HDTV quite a bit quicker as well (I jumped on that bandwagon.) :)

Back